Hockey Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEEWW, he's Swedish *spits*

So erm... who's in Rangers nowadays? I guess I paid more attention when they won Cup (Tikkanen played there then :D ) and of course my SNES NHL 95 team :p

Say WHAT???? :eek::eek::eek::wtf::wtf::wtf:

I like european guys, even better than american or whoever else (trash).

I'm sorry but who are you anyway?

This team has the best players from all over the world. This team is men

of differing backgrounds standing as one. The best team in NHL.

THE NEW YORK RANGERS TEAM

nyr3rd.png

Forwards

# Player

15 Blair Betts
24 Ryan Callahan
10 Nigel Dawes
23 Chris Drury "C"
17 Brandon Dubinsky
49 Dan Fritsche
19 Scott Gomez "A"
91 Markus Naslund "A"
28 Colton Orr
25 Petr Prucha
12 Patrick Rissmiller
20 Fredrik Sjostrom
34 Aaron Voros
13 Nikolai Zherdev

Defensemen

# Player

5 Dan Girardi
45 Dmitri Kalinin
27 Paul Mara
6 Wade Redden
3 Michal Rozsival
18 Marc Staal

Goalies

# Player

30 Henrik Lundqvist
40 Stephen Valiquette

Last edited:
Yay!
Rangers beat the Thrashers 3-2! :lol:

From nhl.com -
"The first-place Rangers continued to find ways to win in the third period on Thursday night at Madison Square Garden, scoring twice in a 3-2 win over the Atlanta Thrashers. They also set a franchise record in needing only 13 games to reach 10 wins."

Scoring for the Rangers were:
1st Period - Markus Nasland
3rd Period - Nikolai Zherdev and Dan Girardi

Next game is Saturday against the Maple Leafs.
Go Rangers!

Just so you know, I attempted to dress up like a Ranger for my Halloween costume. ;)

Last edited:
Oo... Drury. He's cool. I am a Finn, I dislike Swedish people. It's running in my veins. they've given us so much bad days (despite the fact we kicked their asses in WC 1995 in their home games)

I basicly <33 the Koivu Brothers. And Antero Niittymäki (Philly), because still have jersey of the team wher ehe played in Finnish elite league (same than Koivu brothers) and on it.. I have lots of signatures, including Saku Koivu's :D :D :D

So, I was just about to fall asleep when I realized that I didn't check to see who had won the Ranger-Leafs game. Somehow I managed to wake up enough to reach down and turn on my computer to see. It was a waste. Rangers lost 5-2 to Toronto. Even after I bought a new Rangers shirt yesterday for only $4, and I was jumping up and down in the store by the way, they still lost.
I really thought that we were going to win this game too, so now I'm upset and don't want to go to sleep.

Scoring for the Rangers were: Ryan Callahan and Blair Betts, whom I think is a cutie pie :)

Anyways, I'm off to go cry in a corner somewhere.

Join the club....

I was ok with the 2- 1 score at first, but when they started shooting left

& right into our goal. Not only that This team struggled to control the

puck and take it where it needs to go (onto the other goal). They didnt

pull their weight. With so much opportunity.

Losing to Leafs 5- 2 is embarrasing!!!:brickwall:

Were supposed to be a great defence team in NHL. Now we can kiss the

Big legue goodbye.

I think they should of put Henrik Lundqvist behind the goal stand he would

have been able to handle all the stops the Leafs tried to pull off. I don't

have anything against Valiquette, but he's just not ready to be the goalie

for this team.:(:(:(

Anywayz i'm in tottal denial right now.........

I think they should of put Henrik Lundqvist behind the goal stand he would

have been able to handle all the stops the Leafs tried to pull off. I don't

have anything against Valiquette, but he's just not ready to be the goalie

for this team.:(:(:(

I completely agree.

I don't think that Valiquette gets played enough to be able to handle it when things go wrong in the game. Lundqvist has the experience to be able to keep the situation mostly under control.
Had we lost maybe 3-2 I wouldn't have been as upset, but there just isn't any excuse for 5-2, especially against the Leafs. (Sorry Toronto fans :))
I guess they put Valiquette in because they thought that this game was going to be a pushover. Obviously, they were wrong.

Let's hope that everyone has learned their lesson before the next game.

YAY!
The Rangers finally won another game! :lol: After two *ahem* embarrassing loses to the Leafs and the Islanders. :scream:

from nhl.com-
"It didn't take long for the Rangers to get back to winning on Thursday night at Madison Square Garden, as the Blueshirts got a hat trick from Chris Drury and coasted past Tampa Bay for a 5-2 victory that returned them to the top of the NHL standings."

Scoring for us were:
1st period - Ryan Callahan
2nd period - Chris Drury
3rd period - Chris Drury, Marc Staal, and, imagine this, Chris Drury :thumbsup:

Wow, Drury Dominated the Rangers goal scoring tonight. I will wear my Drury shirt with honor and pride tomorrow. I'm glad that he is making the most of being captain, I thought that he really deserved it.
Also, they put Lundqvist back in the goalie net, and guess what, we won a game again. hm, am I sensing a pattern???

Anyways, We're number one again, we are back on top!!!!!!!!!

Why do I get this feeling that I am talking to myself... oh well I usually am anyway.
Well, Rangers lost. Again. This time to the Capitals, 3-1 :scream:

I started out very optimistic in this game, I thought we could win.
Then the Caps scored. I was okay with that, one point is no big deal.
Then they scored again, and I was okay guys let's get down to business.
At the end of the 2nd, I was like "crap, we've lost this game."
Then, somehow, we scored and my faith was renewed. It stayed 2-1 for a while.
With 6 stupid seconds left I look at the scores on the website and they change to 3-1.
I was not a happy camper.
Thank you Aaron Voros for scoring one goal and not making us look completely stupid.
Lundqvist - what were you thinking tonight???? :confused: Ok, one of the goals wasn't your fault cause it was an empty net goal, but still.

I think maybe all of the Rangers must have eaten too much Hallowen candy and are still sick from it.

My Mountaineers and my Rangers lost tonight. Today is apparently not a good night in sports for me.
anyways, next game: Monday 11/10 against the Oilers. Why am I not looking forward to this?

On a slightly happier note, I will get to be in NY next Saturday when the Rangers are playing at MSG against the Bruins. :D Although I'm not allowed to go to the game (grr...mother) I will still be around, so I'm excited.

Last edited:
I'm here, I just don't post much. I'm pulling for my Stars and Avalanche this year. Right now it's not looking too good for either team. :(

Doh, but Rangers is still leading :p

I checked quickly last night's results.. BWHAHA Olli Jokinen kicking ass of his old team. Meh Panthers didn't deserve him.

Looks like Hagman is on fireee in Leafs... and younger Koivu seems to have a wonderful start for his season. So does old man Selänne.

I am glad than Pens and Habs are not at the bottom :p

There is... so many FInnish goalkeepers in NHL at the moment that I cannout keep count... srsly, I remeber time when they didn't get to play and it was said that going (or trying to go) to NHL is a suicide for their career.

I have to make a correction. I think I went a little too hard on my

assumptions about these guys (NYR).

They deserve more credit. It was a good game even though we lost.

Especially H. Lundqvist, he saved 25 goals for us , and nearly got hurt by

one goal. that should have been a penalty, but its wasnt :mad::mad::mad:.

In any case it was a foul play on part of the Capitals.

And next time I'll get my facts straight before jumping to conclusions.

I have to make a correction. I think I went a little too hard on my

assumptions about these guys (NYR).

They deserve more credit. It was a good game even though we lost.

Especially H. Lundqvist, he saved 25 goals for us , and nearly got hurt by

one goal. that should have been a penalty, but its wasnt :mad::mad::mad:.

In any case it was a foul play on part of the Capitals.

And next time I'll get my facts straight before jumping to conclusions.

Aw, Lundqvist almost got hurt???????? :confused:

Now I feel bad. I'm sorry Rangers, I love you. :D

Last edited:
^^ A-ha! Rangers came to senses and got Korpikoski from AHL ;) He scored such an awesome goal last year in play-offs (against Pens) and here he played in my fave team <3

Ok.. OJ was kicking asses again last night :eek: 2+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back