Hockey Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you have some issues! :eek:

Sorry, I'll leave that between you and your therapist! :lol:

^:lol:

Haven't I ever told you the latest? *cries*

World Championships 2003 in Helsinki. 7th May Semi-finals Fin vs. Swe

1.5 perioids went very well... we were leading 5-1.
Then... that stupiud coach made decision what you NEVER MAKE against SWEDEN or any of great hockey countries. "Let's just defence". THen game was 5-2... little later 5-3...5-4. Somewhere around 5-4 I started crying and going "nonono..this is not going to happen" then 5-5. I was speechless. 5-6. We lost.

Jani Hurme so sucked. He had fever but he wanted to play anyways because "he is #1 goalie". Man and their ego.

I wore Tre Kronor (Team Sweden jersey) next day at school :lol: I didn't get pretty comments :lol:

EVEN SOME NAMIBIA WOULD HAVE KEPT THAT LEAD!
ANd this is not a first time... Mats Sundin.. has kicked our asses so damn many times... back in 90s if Sundin managed to get to World Championships or something... everytime he got the puck we went "nononono! Take it away from him! NOOOO!"

So I have RIGHT TO HAVE SOME ISSUES AGAINST THOSE BLOODY SWEDES!

But we beated 'em last year in World Cup :D NANNANANNANA
We beated everyone else except Canada :(

Tie Domi, didn't he one time sucker-punch Ulf Samuelsson for calling him "Tie Dummy"?. Oh, and did "Crackhead Theo" retire, or is he playing somewhere else?

Edit: Whoo-hoo! I just realized that I have XM Radio, so I get every single game in my car!

I thought that Domi usually followed the ethical conduct of hockey goons, i.e. fight only other goons. I mean, other than the Samuelsson sucker punch, and the Scott Niedermayer forearm to the face, he followed that rule.

As with Samuelsson, he probably deserved the sucker punch. Not for calling Domi "Tie Dummy", but for the way he usually played. He was one of the dirtiest players in the game, taking cheap shots at the other team's star players, yet when someone had the balls to try to stand up to him, he would always turtle up like a little baby. It was a travesty that he has such a long career, yet he pretty much ended Cam Neely's career with a cheap knee-on-thigh hit which caused permanent injury to Neely.

Yeah, I remember Ulf Samuelsson being really nasty player.

But then again, Selänne would have never made that record 76 goals in first season without Domi, me thinks.

Yeah, Domi does follow the hockey goon rule. He's such a little guy compared to the rest of the goons, and yet he can take them down no problem. It's great. ...Not that I am saying I love the fights, although the one between Philly and the Leafs a few seasons back. The tension was building the whole game. :lol: As soon as the game was over, everyone was fighting everyone, goalies, defence, offence, gloves, sticks, helmets, sweaters were everywhere.Those are the fights I like. But not if they get hurt. Especially if it was delibrate.

During the last season, Domi also helped out with quite a few goal assists :D. He does so much for charities as well. Oh, I do love tht man *sigh*. He loves playing in T.O. so much, he said he would never want to play for another team. His whole family lives around the Toronto area.

The first hockey game I ever went to was a Devils/Islanders game back in 1995, after the Devils won the cup. I remember being rather upset that Brodeur wasn't starting that day, but in the second period, there was a goalie fig... um actually I wouldn't call it a goalie fight, I'd call it a pummeling, as Devils' goaltender Corey Schwab just flew from one side of the ice to the other to absolutely destroy Isles goalie Tommy Soderstrom, who was holding someone else down during a huge brawl.

Hey Guys!!The first Game in NHL for most of the team's tomorrow night!!!!!

Are they some Montreal Canadians fans here??Why did they cut Guillaume Latandresse?!?!!He was such an AMAZING player, even if he was only 18. He was even better than Sydney Crosby... whatever, if you know the reason why, write it here.

First game of the season tonight for the Canucks. GOOO Canucks! I'm cheering for the Candiens and Penguins as well 'cause of Crosby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back