Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, a cat fight for Hill. He'd be so flattered.

So far, my vote goes to Hillicious. She's gorgeous, active in a youth group, attends church and is Mama to an adopted child.

Though wherever Springmoon is right now -- she's a big supporter of Obama and is currently with child, so that's gotta be worth something.

Throw down, Tish. What do ya got? :lol:

Mmmm... not so much with the Obama anymore, but my fertility is proven (plus!), I have the Caribbean multi-cultural-ness going for me as well (another plus!), I can cook and show him a good time! And am willing to ditch the hubby for Hill...

Your turn, Tish!!

((((Pulling out my boxing gloves and "Obama 08" t-shirt))))))

Cooking? Well, I can whip-up a plethora of Ja-faican cuisine (my great-grandparents were Jamaican)....

Reproduction? As far as I know I can push em' out like the best of them.

...Let's get ready to RUUUUUUMMMMMBLLLLE.........

Tish, where yuh at? :lol:

....one for the road.....

Unmarried, but I'm dating a man whom I'd trade for a tall non-fat latte.:lol: I'd willingly sign a pre-nup because I've got my own BLING! :D

Is anybody keeping score?

....feeling a little apprehensive. Tish may be stiff competition. ;)

Tish is conspicuously absent. :eek: I believe she's got the faith thing covered, but don't know anything else. We've got a couple solid entries so far, but will have to see what Tish can offer.

:p Luckily for y’all, I’m here drinkin’ tea with Hill in an undisclosed location. We’ll make sure we send you warmongers an olive branch as a gesture of our (Hill & Tish’s) stance of love.

Yes, Mrs. G...my faith is unbelievable... ;) ...and Hillicious, Springmoon and all, y'all might want to invest in some knee pads! :D

^ That wasn't much of a throw down. We still don't have anything beyond faith to work with, and as Hillicious is also a church-goer, Tish has failed to state any advantage. Springmoon may also be considered a woman of faith ... if Baileyism has been formally acknowledged as a religion. :lol:

I have been known to worship at the altar of the Brewery Gods, and am very faithful to them... And I have another use for those knee pads other than for a church pew :devil:

^ Amen, sister. I take a global perspective in that I feel it's wrong to hold any one belief system over any other. As long as one worships faithfully, that's all that matters.

And I had a feeling you had the knee pads covered. ;)

With faith, all things are possible...which includes havin’ Hill!!! I know exactly how to handle his eggs! ;) I share similar qualities that Hillicious or Springmoon possess, but my eyes can tell you more. :cool: I love travel...so does Hill...I'd lived in and enjoyed other countries hospitality. I’m humble as well as proud in serving my country at home or abroad. Let’s see, ...I love to teach and set the example for our youth. ...and next year, there’s no stoppin’ me!!! :)

...and Springmoon, that's funny :D ...I see that you're goin' to need a helmet too. :)

;) :devil: Awww, here's my 5 pound dumbbells - my treat...it's guaranteed to make you stronger if you use it for a week! :D

Alright, I see that you ladies have brought your A-game. I'm gonna try a left hook....

How tall are you? It's obvious that Hill couldn't possibly handle a woman towering over him. :D

:rolleyes: Hm,...let's just say that I'm almost as tall as Hill with heels on!!! :D Maybe I'll post the picture of Hill and I that was taken at one of his book signings about a year ago...upon my hundredth post.

^ If you want any help posting pics, especially when Hill is involved, you can PM it to me or email to me at debfuji@yahoo.com and I'll post it for you. Would be a shame to make the girls wait another 23 posts for that goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back