Hill Harper/Sheldon Hawkes #2: He's Got Panties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Ladies, the competition is cute, but I fear we're losing sight of the man himself! Hawkes deserves some lovin' in the form of discussion of him in this thread. :D

I was kind of disappointed he didn't have more to do in the opener. I think Mr. Danny "Hand Should Have Been in a Cast" should have sat with the body while Hawkes scaled the building! It would have been a chance to see him in action.

And while we're on that subject, do you think he's ever going to tackle a suspect, or is he going to leave that to Danny and Flack and not get his hands dirty? :lol:

2. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

But... but... I had a snappy comeback, or something :devil:

As always, not enough Hawkes but he got a little more screen time than usual. The facial hair coming back is totally smokin' hot because it just emphasizes his fine-ness, and, to be honest, that clean-shaven look made him look like he was about 19 on camera ;)

And that shade of red looks scrumptious on him. I have to re-watch the episode this weekend though.

3. Top41

I love the facial hair on him. It's just a look that really suits him! :D

4. Tishme3

Tishme3 Witness

Aw thanks, Mrs. G!!! Isn't that like cheatin'? :D But, I don't make the rules! ...it's in the mail ;) ...and yes, I love Hill with facial hair, but he looks great either with or without!!! :cool:

5. Hillicious

Hillicious Hit and Run

I agree, it would be nice to see Hill tackle or body slam a criminal. He's got skills, I mean he beat Jermaine Dupri's ass in "In Too Deep".

You're cute Springmoon! It was fun while it lasted, although tug-of-war is not my style. My sincere blessings to anyone lucky enough to nab such a man. ;) Who could be so lucky to have a woman who is hot, a good catch--let alone 3 who can actually spell? :D

Tish, I would LOVE to see the pic.

6. Top41

Pissed off Hawkes is sexy--he was awesome in "Snow Day," and Peter Lenkov mentioned that he went out of his way to make sure Hawkes had some action scenes in that episode. So now that we've seen how awesome Hawkes is in action--we want more! :D

7. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

We definitely want to see more Hawkes in action! Poor Hill has been incredibly stiffed on the screen time throughout the first three seasons. Let's hope season four holds great things for him.

Tish has been kind enough to share a couple gifts with all of us. :D

The first one is Tish and Hill:

[​IMG]

That man sure is blessed with some beautiful fans!

The second is a pic of Hill in Nola:

[​IMG]

Thanks so much for sharing, Tish! And no, don't worry, we don't consider it cheating to have someone else post a pic if it involves a real life meeting with one of our CSI:NY hotties. In fact, I once posted a pic of Hill and a fan, who didn't even belong to this board, because Hill asked her to post it here so he could see it. Awwww, isn't that sweet? Proof that the man stops by to witness the love for him here. :D

8. Tishme3

Tishme3 Witness

Aw, Mrs. G, I really appreciate you, thanks! Now, how can I get another pic with him?? :D Hm, don't worry, I'm happy to have the one above. But, I love to see more of him on CSI:NY...always great to see everyone workin' as a cohesive team, especially on cases that involves metaphysics. :)

9. Top41

Hill really does have beautiful fans! Tish, Hillacious and Springmoon--damn, that man would be lucky to spend an evening with any of you lovely ladies!

I wonder if he's doing any more booksignings/readings now that his book is out in paperback! Incidentially, I saw him last year at the West Hollywood Book Fair, which is going on this weekend! I'm going to hopefully make it down there today, so I'll let you ladies know if I spot him! :D

10. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ Man, it's been a year already? I should've celebrated the anniversary... what a special day! ;)

11. Tishme3

Tishme3 Witness

Aw, Top, you're awesome! ...a lovely evening, huh? That could be arranged!!! :D Of course, he would have to agree to it! Especially since we aren't living in caveman times (like draggin' whom we want with a club in our hand). :rolleyes: :)

12. Hillicious

Hillicious Hit and Run

That's very, very sweet Top! I'm in need of a lil' cyber embrace because I lost my cousin on Thursday.

Beautiful pic Tish. Was the 2nd pic taken at the Essence Festival?

13. Top41

Hillicious, I'm so sorry about your cousin. :( :( :( **HUG**

14. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

*BIG hug to Hillicious* Sorry to hear about your cousin.

15. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

hugs to Hillicious

I wish his website could get updated with his appearances; I was wondering if it was worth the trouble to skip work last week to see if he was attending any of the Congressional Black Caucus events out my way last week, but I couldn't find any confirmation of any activities where he might have been participating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.