Heroes

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by xforce11, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

Thanks for bumping this thread :D

Almost time for season 2, wa-hey! Of all the plots that were left hanging, which one are you most excited about?

2. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I'm most excited for the Petrelli brothers storyline. I want to know if they survived! I mean, I can't figure out how they can, but then I don't want them to die. So I'm very excited about that.

And of course, I can't wait to see David Anders as a villian. I loved him in Alias and I hope he'll be as awesome here.

By the way, my friend in Singapore got to see Masi, Ali, Sendhil and Greg in person, how lucky! She got their pics and videos, and they looked so friendly and gorgeous :D

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

So anyone been keeping up with Heroes this season?

I am loving Peter's storyline. Although I really wanted him to open that box this week.

Skylar is back or is he? I think he still can be dangerous even without his powers.

4. mimic

mimic Hit and Run

Bit of a slow start, and they cannot write high school for the life of them (but really, what TV show or movie has gotten it right???). I imagine things will begin to pick up soon.

5. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

Ok when Claire cut off her toe that freaked me out. She said that she can feel pain it just doesn't last very long. Why on earth would she willingly cut off her own toe?!?!?!?! I mean ok I understand that she was curious and all but still. I also would like to know what happened to the toe? She cut it off and it grew back but what happened to the piece she cut off?

6. Dizzney

The dog ate it. No just kidding. :lol: I don't know that is a good question.

7. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

This season is starting to pick up a little bit, I guess. It still feels like it's moving at a snails pace. I'm enjoying it though.

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Definitely, the show is moving at a slower pace...Love Peter's story line so far...What's funny was that I was going about Ricky, Caitlin's brother, 'I know you from somewhere' and then it hits me it's Holt McCallany, who played Det. John Hagen in CSI: Miami, with an Irish accent. :lol:

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

touchcookies, unfortunately your banner is a little too large, banners should be no larger than 75 pixels in height and 220 pixels in length. Can you please adjust it accordingly? Thanks. :)

10. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Holt McCallany has such a bad Irish accent. It goes back to American English over and over again! Ialso don;t like Peter's story line. Just to soapy like. And yes I do like Miami :lol:

I am wondering what powers mum Petrelli and Hiro's dad have!

And that painting of Dad Bennet! That one's nasty. Also that Claire knows about her dad taking her new boyfriend.

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Hi there *waves*

Heroes start here next week (they replace CSI on Wed 9pm slot). They've showed the first season on Canal+ but never quite managed to see it there.

Ah, tho I hope they'd change a good theme song for the show and the one they've used to promote the show in here is great.

Poets of the Fall - Locking Up the Sun

Sample of the song from their official site

:D

12. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I agree that Holt McCallany has such a bad Irish accent. :lol:

I am beginning to get annoyed with the newly introduced hero Maya. She's grating and exasperating to watch. I kind of like Monica's power. This week's episode finally introduced Kristen Bell's character.

I, too, was wondering what powers Hiro's dad and the Petrelli mom had/have...We finally learn about Matt Parkman's dad's powers...the Nightmare man.

13. Dizzney

After seeing tonight's episode, it looks like they just might get back on track with a storyline like last season. I sure hope so!

14. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

Wow that stunt that Claire pulled went a bit past harmless fun if you ask me. I think that girl is probably going to get in a bit more trouble than they thought.

15. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

That stunt proves that Noah's behavior is influencing Claire's sense of morality far more than was evident last season. More than becoming a little reckless, she's not really caring about the consequences of her actions. I felt like she was just paying lip service to West about them having gone too far...

But then again, she did deliberately try to kill the quarterback at her old high school. Who knows.