Heroes

It's going to be a cliffhanger. They keep saying it will...but not a cliffhanger like we think it will be...supposedly. Does that make sense? :lol:

Yeah it wasn't a true cliffhanger, because it was more of a preview for the next volume. :)

Spoiler coded just in case someone hasn't seen the finale yet.
The Petrilli brothers OMG I heart them and I hope they aren't really dead...

I also hope Matt will be ok.

I was sort of glad it wasn't a real cliffhanger or one with all questions and no answers. We know the show is always going to be a mystery so you don't need a big cliffhanger to get people to watch the show. I hope they can keep up the good writing in season 2.

Oh I'm looking forward to Season 2. Hiro in ancient Japan? That's worth watching! LOL I didn't see a preview for Heroes Origins. Is this show still happening or was it all just a rumour? When does it start, anyone know?

Heroes Origins won't start until next season. Instead of airing a bunch of reruns throughout the year, six episodes of Origins will fill in the gaps. It will introduce new characters and let viewers vote on their favorites by going to the network's website.

I was glad that Nathan, spurred by Claire's actions and words, decided there had to be another choice and they did what needed to be done to save the world. I figure they're still alive though--Nathan probably released Peter when he was about to blow and flew past the speed of sound to get away from the blast. As for Peter, he can regenerate, so he'll be back.

It looks like Parkman will survive, but so will Sylar. Either the worse boogeyman got him and dragged him under the city, or Sylar turned into a roach or a slug and slithered down into that manhole... Uber-creepy...

I am guessing the fellow in the Samauri mask with that same symbol on his sword as Nikki has on her shoulder as Jessica is either Hiro's ancestor, or it's Hiro's dad, and his ability is Immortality... Too cool!!!

I'm gonna miss this show over the summer---but the weekly comic book will go on online all summer from what I've heard!

This was a really great finale. It wasn't so much a cliffhanger which is why it was so good. I think Peter, Matt, and Sylar are definitely still alive out there and we will see them again. I am not so sure about Nathan, but I can live without him on the show. I was glad he did save the World at the end after all.

It almost looked like Hiro's dad in the end in the Samauri mask. Immortality would be cool for him.

Yeah I am going to miss the show during the summer too. But I have them all recorded onto dvds so I can still watch it. :D

I didn't notice that about Hiro's dad, I'll have to go back and look. And yes, I think the roach was clueing us to the fact that Sylar is alive and well. :)

I suppose that's possible. I'm surprised that Vanessa/Cassandra/Illusionist Woman didn't suddenly have her appearance change to a less pretty overweight woman after she was knocked unconscious by Nikki in that episode--based upon what she told Micah about being "huge" when he commented on her eating. I guess that was just a joke, eh?

I am thinking it was maybe a joke, just to get him thinking. I was expecting her to turn into something else too but since she did not, I guess the Candace look is for real.

I totally can't wait for season two! I am really hoping that the roach or whatever means that he is alive because border line obsession with him & Peter.

Well I want to see a better showdown between Peter and Sylar in the future. I think we got slightly gipped this time on that.

Well, we know that Peter can't be dead because Future!Peter blew up and survived. Not sure about Nathan though, but why did he have to fly Peter away anyways? Surely he could have just flown by himself?

I think I am in love with Peter.

Back