Heroes

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by xforce11, Sep 29, 2006.

1. SaraBeth18

SaraBeth18 Hit and Run

I love Heroes. I must say that Sylar is my favorite. I know he is the bad guy but he is cool. I have only seen season 1. I am hoping to watch season 2 soon. :)

2. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

season 2 was ok but so far i think season 3 was the best!! I LOVE SYLAR!!!:drool:

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

^ Yeah, Sylar is great. He is just so bad!
    Season 2 was a bit of a let down, but definitely picked up in s3. I think s1 is my favourite though. It was all new and fresh.

After Sylar I would have to say Noah is my next favourite.

4. xeri

xeri Hit and Run

only watched the first epi so far and I must confess I mostly liked it :shifty: ;)
    Claire didn't annoy me *g*...and I could be a total fangirl with my fav guys ^^ :Noah (<3) was interesting (can't even "cook" with a microwave :guffaw:) and teaming up with Peter <3 (and I even liked icy tripplet clone) .Sylar <3 *pets fav little psycho killer* ,sooo cool messing with Matts head *eg* .
    ..yeah well Matt ,we'll see ,besides his little Sylar voice it's not a great start to start suspecting your wife and messing up your job/life beacuse of course everything's just peachy :shifty: .
    And THE Petrelly boss=mum ,was nice to see not everyone following her little schemes the moment she called ;) , but loved her line about what worked for her husbands midlife crises ...

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I see this has been cancelled. Its a shame, because it started off so well. The problem with it was that it was so inconsistent, one minute it would be great and then the next dire.
    Im sorry that it is going, but truthfully that last episode was one of the worst things I have ever watched. What were they thinking?! It would be a shame for it to end on such a bad note though.

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

My brother told me that they are supposed to do a two to four hour wrap-up of the series.

7. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

i love heroes, they have stopped showing it here in the u.k because of low ratings, my mum said i probably was the only person watching it lol

8. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

i thought that the show was going great...except for season 2. i really didn't like season 2. it didn't make sense to me.

i'm really sad that the show is no more. i was hoping for at least one more season then cancel it. oh well...

9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I watched it too! Although I am pretty sure that they showed every episode over here in the UK. :rolleyes: It was a short season. The last episode was Claire jumping off the ferris wheel.