Heroes

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by xforce11, Sep 29, 2006.

1. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I can't believe Claire agreed to pull that stunt...I agree that she'll get into more trouble...Noah Bennett is back to his old ways...Definitely agree that the vibe from Season One is back...I really like Monica's powers. What she can do is really amazing.

2. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

OMFG! Soooo many things happened in this week's episode. I was screaming at the TV screen every time something happened. I kind of had a feeling that Takezo Kensei was Adam Monroe. I have a feeling that the writers are moving the story along in a quick pace in anticipation of the strike (now a reality).

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

In contrast to last week's episode, this week's eppy was so slow. I was almost bored by it. The only good thing about it was that we get to learn what exactly happened between last season's finale and the second season premiere.

4. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I was actually disappointed with this week's episode. It was almost dragging to watch. I'm actually getting bored with what's happening.

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i hate that the writer's strike disturbed the second season. the show had its formula and b/c of the shorter season Heroes got interrupted for almost a year without any big-finale resolution. and that's not a good sign, cuz even i don't remember what happened in the last ep.

i hope for a third kick-a$$ season this year. anybody knows when is the premiere scheduled for?

6. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

According to TV.com the first two episodes '(Volume Three: Villains) The Butterfly Effect' and 'Dreamtime' air on September 22th.

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

awesome. thanks :)

8. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Here's the season three promo:

Heroes Season Three Promo: Choose A Side!

Unimaginable destruction, good will battle evil. That's nothing new but I like it! :D

"I'm sorry, Peter!" OMG. Claire has chosen to be on the evil side? I'm not sure what to think about that. Promo's can be misleading. I guess we'll have to wait a couple of months to find out!

9. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i cannot wait for Heroes to come back on. i'm excited to see Kristen Bell back on the show she's so awesome as Elle, definately on of my fave characters on the show. (i met her too and she is the sweetest person ever she's so nice). i'm hoping David Anders will be back as Adam. seeing Veronica Mars and Sark (Alias) on the same show was mind blowing for me :)

i'm looking forward to the stories of each character and how they'll wind up as their future selves like Peter with his scare.

i'm never disappointed with Heroes it's always fun to watch.

10. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Soooooo I always thought about watching this show. Never found any time or you know the usual excuses you make up. FINALLY I sat down and watched them and HOLY CRAP, I am hooked! I am dying waiting for Sept 22. I love the idea of villians, who does't! One who is light and one who is dark, and why is Sylar so freaking hot! That is just wrong...and mean to do ;) anyways yeah I just wanted to stop in here and say I love this show as well and I'm dying here!!!!

11. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

I've been waiting forsoooo long for season 3 and now finally just one more week :D
    can't wait to see how everythig turns out
    the whole good and evil thing sounds good :)

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Who was that Mohinder was kissing?

I don't think Claire's evil. I think I read somewhere that Peter goes back to the past to kill someone (who was hunting down people with powers and killing them) and Claire attempts to stop Peter from taking a life by any means necessary. My guess is that if Peter went through with it, it would change history for the worse or something like that.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  13. CCA

CCA Police Officer

WOW I hope you all caught the new episodes!!! This season looks to be amazing (bites nails in anticapation)

"Holy crap, Sylar is brothers with Nathan and Peter! Man, the Petrelli family sure does get around! Now all we need is Peter to have a fling with some chick from the future. Maybe Katie got preggers, and she's stuck in the future, uh oh! Crazy crazy ;)"]

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I am sorry, but for me this show is getting a bit ridiculous with its plots. I absolutely hate the whole two Peters thing. Its just annoying. And I'm sick of Sylar. Now he's a Petrelli? :wtf: Ugh. And him getting Claire's power is the WORST idea ever! The guy was annoying enough as it was... now he's freaking unkillable. :wtf: are these writers on? Get rid of Sylar already. We need a new villian. I'm sick of the same old one. Though it was funny when Claire asked if he was gonna eat her brain and he said "Claire, that's disgusting!" :lol: Another funny line was the scene with Matt and that other guy in Africa when Matt asked for a cell phone and the guy said, "No service here. You should have gone with Sprint." Man, was that product placement/advertisement or what? :lol:

So, Sylar belongs to Angela. Who the heck was the woman we thought was his mother last season? A plant? So, does Sylar have the same father as Peter and Nathan as well? Or is Linderman his father? Or someone else?

As much as I :adore: Milo, I'm not sure if I can watch this show any longer. I'm just very very annoyed with it right now.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2008
  15. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Yeah, they're sort of losing me too, unfortunately. I mean now Nicky has another personality and another power? Sigh. Not to mention how quickly the doctor guy suddenly figured out how to make his own "superhero" potion.

Truthfully I like the Matt character the best, but maybe because his storyline is a little less all over the place.