Hell's Kitchen

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Missing, May 30, 2007.

1. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I was honestly shocked that Corey went home instead of Christina. Just not right. I think that maybe if he doesn't screw up, Patrosa will win.

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Ramsey said to Jen. "What's the matter, Jen, you don't want to be here? Are you bitter?

She said, "No, I'm not bitter."

Yes, she is bitter. She was thinking, 'Christina should go home, not me. I should have stay in the kitchen.'

The reason Ramsey vote her out, because she is not helping the teams and she not do her job as a teams and she lied to Ramsey and he know that Jen lied to him and she not the leader. If she can criticize other and she can't take it when someone criticize her and she will shut down.

Ramsey called Jen, lazy.

3. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Regardless of what she said. I know she is going to screw someone over. Call it instinct;)

Either way it's going to be an interesting watch

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you on that. The look on Jen's face, it said all, I think she will screw somebody over. Who know, we have to wait 'till Tuesday Night to see it.

5. MacsLovlyAngl

Season finale tonight guys. Don't forget to watch, my prediction is on Patrosa for the win:)

6. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Thanks. [=
    I only watch season premieres/finales of most shows... because they're the most suspenseful. :3 (most of the time)

7. MacsLovlyAngl

"Ouch, is shocked." I can't believe Christina won. I thought for sure "P" had it. But oh well, another year of Hell's Kitchen over and done.

On July 15th, they are having the UK version for those of you who are interested. I know I'll be watching it.:) It's with a different Chef, his name flees my mind right now.

8. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Even though I think she has no idea what she is doing, congrats to Christina and I hope you prove Ramsey right by him picking you.

Yeah Jen was just plain mean. I would have kicked both her and Matt off the teams.

9. RyanWolfeFan

RyanWolfeFan Civilian

Ah This is an awesome show to watch all the time. I'm a big fan of this show.

10. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

I just started watching this show not that long ago and now I'm ga-ga for it and Chef Ramsay :p.

I was actually happy to see Christina win, and I think Petrozza will have lots of amazing things ahead of him despite the fact that he didn't win. I was happy to see them both in the finale because there were the only two people out of the three seasons I have seen(have yet to see season 2) who I never had anything against.

Does anyone have any idea of when season 5 airs??? I know it's already been filmed.

Chef Marco Pierre White

11. MacsLovlyAngl

Just a little note..;)

For all us Hell's Kitchen fans.
    The new season starts on July 21st

Last years winner Danny, here's his bio

Danny (Winner) Hometown:Edgewater, FL
    Experience:
    Sous Chef, Flip Flops Grill & Chill
    Sous Chef, Chase's on the Beach
    Line Cook, Ophelia's Pasta House
    Line Cook, The Old Salty Dog

Kitchen Experience:
    8 years

Culinary School:
    Sarasota County Technical Institute

Notes:
    Danny Wins on May 14 Episode!Â
    Danny calls himself a redneck that hunts, fishes, and doesn't care what people think of him. At just 23 years old, Danny has already proven himself in the kitchen, winning the hearts and stomachs of his customers. This self-proclaimed ladies man feels he'll run circles around anyone and is not afraid to go after Chef Ramsay.