Hell's Kitchen

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Missing, May 30, 2007.

1. Austin

Austin Hit and Run

I am so sad Vanessa left. I don't blame her. I received some terrible burns and it hurts really bad. I feel it was best she left and took care of her hand. I wish her the best of luck!

2. Missing

Missing Pathologist

It almost seemed to me like it was a relief for Vanessa to leave. She just looked beaten down. I understand the difficulty of doing kitchen work with one hand and understand the decision to go. I do wish her luck too.

The guys better get their act together cause right now, not one of them are really any good.

3. Austin

Austin Hit and Run

I really hope some body shines soon! Holy cow! Not to step on any toes but this is the worst season for chefs. The other seasons had their ding dongs but there was always at least 2 or 3 that did really good. This year I'm not so sure Gordon is going to find a chef for his restaurant. I hope I'm wrong and a phoenix emerges....soon.

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Last night's epi proved to be no shock as Ben was sent home. I must admit he really messed up last night. As for the rest of the Chef's I still see no potental in any of them. Though next week looks intersting when the Food Critic's arrive and one of the Chef's lose their finger. Should make a good epi I guess. But we'll see.

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

There was a Q & A in the TV Guide (May 19-25) with Gordon...

TV-Q: There seems to be a considerable lack of culinary talent this season.
    GR-A: Characters have to be flamboyant and funny, but you know they could be on the verge of a liability. That's my battle with Fox--they want to run a show, and I a restaurant.

TV-Q: Is it really that difficult to make beef Wellington and risotto?
    GR-A: (Laughs) The recipes are laid out in black and white --it's in plain f---ing English.

TV-Q: You're a dad -do you curse like that at home?
    GR-A: With four young children--no chance.

TV-Q: One word to describe your cooking style.
    GR-A: Passionate.

TV-Q: What's your favorite comfort food?
    GR-A: In-N-Out burgers. (An L.A chain) --I absolutely love them.

TV-Q: Any more Kitchen Nightmares?
    GR-A: I just finished filming the new season and here's the bad news..I've just been told I've got an ulcer from eating crap. So I have a big medical bill coming towards Fox. I swear to God, I'm so pissed off.

End of article

6. MacsLovlyAngl

Awsome article Missing. Thanks for sharing that. I can understand why Gordon would have an ulcer, and we all know it's not only from the food.:rolleyes:
    Though I'm glad he's noticed the lack of talent too as much as we have.

Haa, how true is that.

Thanks again for sharing Missing

7. MacsLovlyAngl

Intersting epi last night. After Matt lost the tip of his finger they never mentioned they found it.:wtf: So just where did it go?

Roseanne was given the boot last night. When Gordon told her to go home to her daughter.

I really wish they'd get rid of Jen. That's one mouthy disrespectful,rude woman. She just wasn't happy unless she constantly nagged LoRoss for losing that challange last night.

As far the this weeks epi goes. I still haven't seen any improvement in any of these wanna be Chef's. As my son said..."If Gordon was smart he'd cancel the rest of season and start over next year.

8. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah just like Gordon says "Shut it down".

As for Matts finger that was gross and that guy just has no clue. He always has that dumb ass look on his face.But yeah there is no real good chefs here not even a ok chef. I would not eat any of their food that they cooked.

9. MacsLovlyAngl

Not a great epi again last night. I'm really thought for sure Gordon was going to Jen and Matt home last night. But instead he switched them back to their old teams.

Though it was nice to Gordon relaxing at the beach and having fun. It was something he really needed.

And bye,bye LouRoss

I have to honestly say Jen has grated on my last nerve. She needs to go.

Next week looks to be good. When the girls ignore Jen, and handle the kitchen leaving her out.

Also seeing Matt totally lose it, is going to be an epi not too miss. If the preview lives up to what it's showing.

10. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I think right now the only ones who looked like they should be in the kitchen were Corey and Christina. And I don't really like either of them but as Ramsey says the best of the worst and that is what he will be picking as the winner.

Matt is such a baby, he cannot handle anything.
    Petrosa looks like a walking garbage can--he is just so messy.
    Bobbie just cannot lead because he never speaks up.
    Jen has to go.

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Jen has to go, because she was rude, never apologize to Ramsey and bossy other people and do nothing yesterday and tell the men what to do, she get upset when Bobby called her, honey. It just phrase, if she don't like it, just tell him. One thing, she do not like someone to criticize her, she just shut down, if she like to criticize other people, but she don't like anyone to criticise her and she is going to have to take it. Like I said, she has to go. Two girls do not want her back on their teams and they will go against her.

I have to agree with you, missing, Matt is a big baby but he get upset for himself and fail Ramsey and the boys do not want Matt back on their teams.

Ramsey should give Lourass a chance, the meats is not his thing. Ramsey should let Jen go and I don't think Ramsey like her.

12. MacsLovlyAngl

I think myself Ramsey made the right choice. For when running a restaurant, you have to know how to prepare and cook everything. All it takes is one mistake and not only could you lose your restaurant, you could also lose customers, and up with a lawsuit. Depending how huge the mistake.

As much as I liked LouRoss, he just wasn't ready.

I do agree with the possibility that it will come down to Corey and Christina, but I guess we will know more next week.

13. Austin

Austin Hit and Run

I also feel that Corrie and Christina would make wonderful Head Chefs. They have came a long way in my opinion. They held up the red kitchen when Matt was being moved from section to section. I can't wait to see what happens tonight! If Matt doesn't get the boot I will be so disappointed. I'm shocked he made it this far.

Austin

14. MacsLovlyAngl

I agree with that. But what would truely make my night. Would be if Ramsey got rid of Jen too. God knows with the both of them gone. Maybe we'd see some major improvement.

15. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

As much as I want to see Matt gone.....I would be willing to put up with him another week if it meant the end of Jen. She drives me insane!