Hell's Kitchen

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Missing, May 30, 2007.

1. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Well it is time for another go around with Gordan Ramsey in Hell's Kitchen. And by the previews it looks like a lot of crying and yes yelling. All starts in the US on June 4 on Fox.
    http://www.fox.com/hellskitchen/

Has anyone else watched this show? I like it and even though he seems like he can be a real ass, I have read that Ramsey is not that bad.

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Yeah!!!!! I've been waiting for this, I love him, he's awesome. I love his attitude, I can't wait, thanks for the info :lol: :D

3. MacsLovlyAngl

Okay, update time. As we all know, Tiffiny and Eddy were sent home :eek:. If you've been watching ,you would see how hoplessly helpless :p, some of these poor wanna be chef's are. :eek:

Anyway's ,this week's ,is going to be really interesting ,and good. As one of our Wannabe's ,almost kill someone :eek: :eek: :eek:. Looks to be, very promising.

I myself, just love listening to the rude awesome comments our Chef Ramsey makes. :lol:He's a bloody riot. :lol:

4. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Gordan is feckin' amazing! I love him. I haven't really seen the US version of Hells Kitchen, although it has been airing on a British cable channel. But I know what he's like lol Effing this Effing that lol :lol:
    He's on every programme going over here, you can't turn your tv on without Mr Ramseys face lol, not that I'm complaining, I'm more than a little partial to him :D

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I have to say that Aaron-(Chinese Cowboy) really needs to leave. Does that guy really think he could handle the pressure of running a resturant. He cries at just about everything and I really thought he was going to go last week.

6. MacsLovlyAngl

You and me both. I thought the same thing. In fact I'm surprised Gordon hasn't kicked his butt off the show. Let's just hope for a good Epi tonight, because I love Gordon when he loose's his temper.

"Bloody Hell", Your sweaten in the bloody food" :mad: :mad:

Remember that from last season, when Tom sweated in the food he was preparing. :D

7. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Oh yes Tom...yeah he was pretty disgusting and arrogant.

And I too love to watch Ramsey lose it.

Some pics...
    Pictures removed due to hotlinking

8. MacsLovlyAngl

Oooww!!!! Nice :eek: I love the first and second, so damn hot he looks :devil:. Or as Gordon would say.....

" Bloody Hell, those are friggen hot" :devil: :p

Well tonights Epi really reeked. :eek: :eek:

We had recycled garbage spaghetti, :(

Rotten spoiled crab :(

Aaron the cowboy, taken away and not coming back due to stress :eek: :eek:

***Which Ramsey scared him :mad: :mad: explaining why he cried during every Epi :lol: :lol: :lol:*****

And than Joanna gets the boot. :lol: ;) :p

Fav part.....When he called Rock a Friggen Donkey :lol: :lol: :lol:

God!!! I love him, he's a riot :lol: :p

9. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Missing, I've removed the pictures you posted. Please upload them on your own server (PhotoBucket, ImageShack, etc.) and repost them. Hotlinking is against the rules.

10. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Good grief that was a dumb error...sorry about that SunsetBoulevard.

Anyway I am glad that Aaron finally was put out of the competition. I don't think that even after being in the hospital that he was out of the competition.

Have you ever smelled rotten crab or shrimp? How can you possibly not smell that, it reaks something fierce.

Recycled garbage...oh, come on...but at least she did not try to hide the fact she did it.

11. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

i just started watching this show. i mean i tried it this week and i liked it. made me remember iron chef... but better ;)

omg... i cant believe that gal recycled the noodles...
    'keep away from bins'
    :lol: im watching this show some more...

12. MacsLovlyAngl

HeHe :lol: Look, We're here too. *Big Hug*

Yes, the noodle thing. Even though she told Ramsey, that is not the point :). Could you imagine if she ran a resturaunt. I certainly wouldn't eat there, because she would have used them :eek: :eek:, if not for Julia stepping up and telling her no. :D :lol:

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

omg! you again! :lol: *hugs back*

:eek: no thanks... though I like her guts... she totally told the truth and threw herself on the elimination... Julia was the one they wanted out right? because she doesnt know much?
    thats just unfair... me likey her... :D

14. breakbeat

breakbeat Hit and Run

I do love Hell's Kitchen, haven't caught many of the American ones, but the British ones are great.. with Gordon Ramsey you really get it straight, no BS, no pussy footing.. Saying that has anyone watched any of the American "Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares"? (I'm assuming it has aired already) GR is being sued for apparently Ruining the reputation of a restaurant and basically making stuff up..

15. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I believe that "Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares" will air in the fall in the US.