Hell's Kitchen

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Missing, May 30, 2007.

1. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah Matt is gone. I liked the comment Corey made about him being a 5 yr old trapped in a 35 yr old body. Jen needs to go next. Jen just thinks that she can do no wrong and that she is the best and everyone should listen to her.

I like how Bobbie makes the comment that he can remember every ticket Ramsey reads and the next shot is him going "what was the order".

Jen had the same moment with her saying I can cook anything and then something was returned back because it wasn't done right.

I hope Corey gets her mojo back. She is really the only one I like.

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Good Epi last night:lol:

I loved it when Ramsey took Matt by the hand and led him out of the kitchen, leading him to his room like a baby, cause he had a migrane.

Though I was happy Matt was gone. I really wish it had been Jen. I can't believe how arrogant she is. I have no nerves left with her, such a B*tch

Then Patrosa. Loved it when Ramsey said he didn't understand how someone can be such a slob, but create a wonderful dish.

So I guess we wait and see what next week brings.

Also...I just found out from my son that Heather from season 2 lost her spot as head chef in Ramsey's restaurant. The article can be found on "Hell's Kitchen" web site.

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm glad Matt is gone. He called Christina to need to grow up, but he need to grow up. I think Jen will be next to go, because she lied to Ramsey and Christina or Corey (I don't know which one, they are blonde.) Jen told her, 4 minutes for steak or something and she told Ramsey, no, I didn't tell her and she did. Ramsey is not stupid and he know Jen lied and he don't want her.

Tell you the truth, I don't think Ramsey like the people he got.

4. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I missed this one and am not happy about it. My hubby shut off the recording and didnt tell me he did it. :scream: I may have to try and watch the eppy online. I am glad to hear Matt went although I would have preferred Jen to go.

5. MacsLovlyAngl

Are we all ready for another night of "Hell's Kitchen"? I know I am, and I have my fingers crossed that Bitchy Jen goes home tonight.

"This epi looks really good. They open a cooking school for the first time, each Chef gets one student, and has to teach them one dish. But wait till you see these girls, and how they are dressed. Let's just say the guys are going to be awefully distracted.

@KAt..
    Don't forget to lock hubby out of TV room. This is one you don't want to miss.:lol:

6. CSI_Kat

well good news is - I was able to tape it. I have not seen it yet - but I did check to see who got the boot. I am fairly shocked.

7. Missing

Missing Pathologist

I wasn't too shocked by Bobbie going--the guy dropped the ball on a lot of things. The guy always said he was "The General" but never lead. He just liked to have a good time and didn't take this competion to seriously.

Jen hopefully will not win this but Ramsey must see something in her to keep her here this long.

8. MacsLovlyAngl

Down to the final four tonight....

Jen
    Christina
    Cory
    Petrozea

Looks to be an okay epi tonight. With the Chef's preparing a lunchen for 80 picky moms. With the winner getting a shopping spree, while the rest are left to clean up.

Any predictions?

I

9. Missing

Missing Pathologist

She's GONE!:thumbsup: Finally. Yes Jen went home last night.

Wasn't really impressed with Corey's performace in last nights show. Seems like she has lost her mojo or something.

Patrosa seems to know how to cook although it is probably better to not see how he cooks and his area around him.

Christina is kinda full of herself.

Still rooting for Corey.

10. MacsLovlyAngl

I agree 100%, took long enough.

I have a feeling as messy as Patrosa is, he's going to win. I think Corey and Christina are going to somehow screw themselves out of it.

But to be honest, doesn't really matter who wins, for as far as I'm concerned, none of them deserve it;)

11. CSI_Kat

Ugh - missed this show as well. I am glad to hear Jen is gone though.

12. MacsLovlyAngl

Yeah, thank God. Don't forget guys, it's a two hour show tonight. A whole two hours of Gordon and his wonderful attitude.

Can't wait:lol:

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You can watch it again at 8:00 from last Tuesday when Jen got vote off then there is a new one after that. 8:00 is Repeat then 9:00 is new.

14. CSI_Kat

Hey thanks for the heads up! I will make sure my DVR Catches it!

15. MacsLovlyAngl

Okay, looks like we are down to two. And next week looks good. As six of the Chef's come back to help in the kitchen.

Poor Jen, she don't look to happy to be back. Even Ramsey asked her...

"What's the matter Jen, you don't want to be here?"

"Nothing wrong Chef, as she smiles. Then as Ramsey turns away, she puts that I'm gonna screw someone big time on her face.

I feel so sorry for whoever get's Jen next week:eek: