HC/DC's Thread #10 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio's Thread #5 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand

Ohhh..I like the Sideburn one. I did save it for my personal viewing but I called it Horatio Lateral. I guess I still have that RT body positioninig crap stuck in my brain.

Tonight they aired the season 4 premire eppy. I still am PO'ed that they are airing them out of order. For me this was a powerful eppy of Horatio. In the opening teaser when he was in confession his voice and actions, look on his face just tore me up. I almost started crying. I do NOT remember seeing this before but then I came in watching this series in the middle of 4th season. That was some FINE acting from David. Just endeared me to him more. Sometimes I come to the conclusion that there are very little people out there like Horatio Caine, if there are any people out there like him at all.

wibble thanks for this sweet H pics :D

And thanks for your compliment on my signature. It's one of my fav 10CC songs, I really like the lyrics (don't know if you've ever heard it before).

i`ll try to find this song :D when i read ur signature to my mind come one strange late night phone call last weekend from one my drunk friend who always say that he don`t like me :lol: suppose he have think for this lyrics :lol:

Tonight they aired the season 4 premire eppy

for me in this last scene have a lot unnecessary drama...even in S4 to have some good epis i`m so sick and tired of this suffering H... don`t get me wrong i love H character but somehow he is change...

'From The Grave' was a bit melodramatic for me. I prefer subtle H. DC's acting was fine as always, but the over the top angsty stuff didn't sit quite right with me. Mind you, the whole of S4 didn't sit right with me! :rolleyes:

Oh we get to see 'From the Grave' next week, am still looking forward to it, new Miami is always a good thing to me ;)
But tonight we have '10-7' first some nice H moments :D

SwanSwan_H said:
'From The Grave' was a bit melodramatic for me. I prefer subtle H. DC's acting was fine as always, but the over the top angsty stuff didn't sit quite right with me. Mind you, the whole of S4 didn't sit right with me! :rolleyes:

yep ... me neither. like you said there was much unnecessary stuff . and that whole orange clothing made me aggressiv
my favourite season is s3 ... i don't know why ... but i also like the first episodes of s1 . because of kim delany i just love her !!

They aired From the Grave last night & I just loved it. :D I think they showed it before but, don't remember and since I didn't get hooked till Nov., I felt like a kid getting a brand new toy. :lol:

Loved the beginning of the show where H is in the confessional, You could just hear that raw emotion in his voice, I was close to crying and did when he was. :( I loved it but, had to wonder what in the world happened to the show after FF? :confused: The show seemed to have fizzled out.

Of course we had the intro to the Mala Noche gang and the first hint at a hit being put out on H. :devil: It was very exciting. I was hoping they'd start over soon with the beginning but was surprise they didn't show the last two eps of s4 since they showed Shock. Must be waiting to do it right before the new season. Sometimes they do that. :) Next week we have Blood in the Water. :) Now I can catch up (fingers crossed) on some of the eps I missed out on. :lol: If not well.........there's always the dvd's. :lol: All I can say is loved H all the way in last nights ep. ;)

Oh those of us Brits who have been waiting patiently get 'From the Grave' next tuesday, just my luck, I am here there and everywhere at the start of next week and I don't have the most reliable video people to tape this, I'm getting a little angsty...there must be a way, I have to figure this out :eek:

I just want to see new scenes of H ;) I know it's not the same one, but he still looks the same :p

Hey Luce, thank you for that pic! Heehee...I loved that scene :D the whole thing Horatio made up about his Grandma was pricless :lol: Then the comment from the lawyer (not sure who he was) 'she'd better be bleeding from her eyeballs' :lol:

Ah, that was good :D

I thought H was great, the lengths he went to in order to put that guy behind bars for everything he did. And I thought it was really sweet and loyal of Calleigh to say that because it's a lowly road H is walking, that's why she's walking it with him. Aww :D Also to make his bullet from the crime scene her priority, and the way Speed and Delko worked through the night trying to find the gun in the river. I really thought it showed how they all look up to him, and follow him wherever without questioning his instincts.

Wow, and when he catches sight of Yelina :eek: Whoa! Hello Vulnerable Horatio! (I don't mean this in a shippy way). He seemed somewhat a changed man - no macho tone of voice, and his expression and body language change too.

Check this out: he's looking at his fingernails. Now when has H ever done that before? :lol: Aww, bless him, he looks kinda awkward in this scene: he doesn't know which way to look :D and he looks shy here too.

It's so nice to see him all defenceless-looking for a change ;)

I don't know the history between these two, apart from that Yelina is Ray's ex-wife (I think), so I'm not sure how good friends they are and stuff, but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with their friendship in the future :)

wibble said:
Hey Luce, thank you for that pic! Heehee...I loved that scene :D the whole thing Horatio made up about his Grandma was pricless :lol: Then the comment from the lawyer (not sure who he was) 'she'd better be bleeding from her eyeballs' :lol:
You're welcome. The lawyer was Assistant State Attorney Don Haffman. :)
Wow, and when he catches sight of Yelina :eek: Whoa! Hello Vulnerable Horatio! (I don't mean this in a shippy way). He seemed somewhat a changed man - no macho tone of voice, and his expression and body language change too.
Exactly. ;) I love this side to his character. I find it most endearing and the good news is that you have plenty more of the same heading your way. :D
It's so nice to see him all defenceless-looking for a change ;)
DC conveys this so well. There's no question that Yelina brings out this side to H's character - he regularly becomes a bit lost for words around her. We call these his 'wriggly' moments. He's ever so slightly awkward, vulnerable and rather like a schoolboy.
I don't know the history between these two, apart from that Yelina is Ray's ex-wife (I think)
Yelina is Ray's widow. I won't say any more than that for now. It is fascinating to discover the nature of their relationship as the episodes progress, so I don't want to spoil your journey. :)

Thank you for the lovely pictures btw. :D

hey wibs u make it to see 'Simple Man' epi. yes it was a lot funny in the beginning with this fake Grandma story :lol: for me this epi is one of the best not only for H but for the whole CSI Miami team. i too love this Cal quote for the lonly road that H is on ...for me she perfect describe H character :D it was pleasure to see how all H colleague was doing theirs best to solve the crime. this only mean how much they care and respected Horatio. and of coures hi deserve it :D sometims i want to have boss like him :lol:

thanks for this H/Y pics :) u see, we all have tell u that H is different person around Y :D love to see him this way - embarassed and shy :p even from theirs fist meeting we all see the chemistry....theirs connection (H/Y) is deep and a lot complexity. but the part 'will they' - 'won`t they' in the future is most interesting :p

love to see him this way - embarassed and shy :p even from theirs first meeting we all see the chemistry....theirs connection (H/Y) is deep and a lot complexity. but the part 'will they' - 'won`t they' in the future is most interesting :p
I couldn't have put that any better Pusher. :)

Oh I love the little scene in the break room in 'Simple Man' that goes

Speed: "Are you talking about the apples or the oranges"
Cal: "Oh dear God I'm hungry"
Speed: "I'm just saying the killer couldn't possibly have all the details of the first murder"
Horatio: *appears* "Or maybe he did and that would make him a copy cat right" *disappears*

I just love the way Cal says her line and Horatio does that whole I'm here really now I'm gone thing :lol:

I do like Horatio in 'Simple Man' I like the blue suit, and the scene where Eric throws the rock has some good dialogue too...oh I miss the season 1 Horatio, he had real team banter in those days :rolleyes:

I too have noticed that the 'banter' is much less lately. I loved it when charactors would 'go there' and when they are just about to cross the line something intrrupts them. I remember in one eppy Horatio asks Calleigh "What do you get when you take a 6 foot man with a three foot rifle?" She answers "Hot flashes....but thats just me," Or the one when Horatio asks her if she likes men dressed in womans underware and she responds "I perfer leather chaps...just leather chaps myself." and he does not respond so she sort of realizes she probably crossed the line so she quickly says "Its just a joke." and Horatio responds in a low voice "I know." I miss these interactions.

I was wondering how one changes the title that is under your profile name. For instance Rebecca V. had Victim but now its changed to Dead on Arrival. I for one am very much alive and kicking! I like Footyliz's Horatio's PA. If I could choose I would put Computer Forensics Student since that is what I am.

it changes after you post more, i dunno the exact numbers, but when it gets to certain numbers, it changes. i'm a trust lab technician now ^_^

and i agree, i really miss the banter, now it's scary rampaged horatio and no one will even think of crossing that line anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back