HC/DC's Thread #10 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio's Thread #5 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand

Drat, I've missed all the fangirl talk about H's hair :eek:

*joins the end of the queue*

I'v yet to see season 2, 3 or 4 hair properly :(

Hey, has there ever been a poll done about which season is H's hair the best? :)

I like H's hair in S1 at the moment, though his hair in Luce's pic up there looks even better :D (which season is that from btw?).

^ this poll will be fun :D

ok, every one here have say her opinion for H hair and now is my turn :lol: i like him the most in S2 after this in S3. not only the hair but also his suits and shirts.

hope S5 premiere to be H with green shirt :p

I like his hair here. Thought it was well..........so yummy looking. LOL

tn_ManhattanManhunt12.jpg

i think H (and his hair) looks best in season2 ... the hair are perfect in s2 ... but what can i say i love his hair ... i would like to feel it ...:D (naughty thoughts are coming up) :D

Rebecca_V said:
I think I saw an episode where he had lipstick on. I thought I was seeing things too.

I saw that too but i think he hurt is lip and they put make up on it (like he wasn't wearing enough)

I have been watching the earlier seasons off my DVD's and have been enjoying Horatio in season one. Umm..his hair does look nice. I like it when it all blends together nicely and not in chopped sections. Does that make sense? I admit when I see the front part fall to his forehead from the wind or something I always have the urge to take my hand and brush it back. At least he does not use a ton of hairspray like other actors do.

*bump* This thread hasn't been getting the love it deserves lately :eek: Poor H :(

Anyway, was just wanting to check something - is Simple Man the first episode we see Yelina? I think I remember someone saying it is but not totally sure. Can't wait to see her if it is :D am interested to know what H will be like around her when he arrives on the scene :)

I need to bring those pics from EOTU too, for a little decoration ;)

Yes wibbs, 'Simple Man' is Yelina's first episode. :)

You might even notice our H just blush a little. ;)

wibbs 'Simple Man' epi is great not only coz of Y. but yes her presence bring to H one new human and real side :p love the way he feel a little uncomfortably around her ;) something unusually for H to use often 'uhhh' and 'ummm' words in his conversations, also like this little smiles he give to Y :) with impatience will wait for ur comment over this epi ... btw love ur signature :D

awwwww I noticed those 'uuuuh's and 'uuummm's too !! it's sooo sweet :D i like to see H out of control !!!

Oh I hadn't thought about that, tis true, I'm sure H urm's and ah's and avoids more when Yelina arrives, and it's very endearing :p

Did you notice them in s2 e6: hurricane anthony when horatio asked yelina if she needed some help with her house ??? so sweet !!!

Horatio can come over and help me with my house anytime. I would even feed him. If he wanted he could stay and relax too. If he does that sort of thing. *tries to imagine Horatio relaxing in some way* That man is wound so tight it is hard to see him able to relax.

Now that I think about it I would love to just sit down and have a conversation with him. About what? What ever he wants. No matter I am sure it would be fascinating no matter the subject.

yep i would love to do that too just sit and talk to him about something but not about cases just something human ...

but if horatio would ever come to my house ... i don't think i could hold myself back just to talk ;)

Good evening, ladies! :D

Lucy said:
Yes wibbs, 'Simple Man' is Yelina's first episode. :)
You might even notice our H just blush a little. ;)

Thanks Luce :)

Hey Pusher, nice to see you - haven't seen you in here for what seems a while. I might try to watch Simple Man this evening. I'm looking forward to seeing an awkward H for a change ;) And thanks for your compliment on my signature. It's one of my fav 10CC songs, I really like the lyrics (don't know if you've ever heard it before).

Time for some pics (as promised) ;) These are from Evidence of things Unseen. It doesn't feel right posting about the next episode until I've put pics up from the one I've just watched :lol:

Check out my cute smile!

Sideburn alert!

Thinking...

Huh?

Hope you all like them - enjoy! :)

You're welcome. Thanks so much for the pics - they're lovely! :D

I hope you enjoy 'Simple Man'. You won't be spoiled if you click on this picture, but I just wanted you to know that this is one of my favourite scenes.

I have many other caps from 'Simple Man', but I won't post them for now as they may spoil you. I'll wait for you to see it for yourself first. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back