HC/DC's Thread #10 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand Up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio's Thread #5 - Will The Real Horatio Please Stand

I did after FF aired. He looked more haggard & looked also like he put on some weight. Wore his hair different too I believe.

yes and he wore more make up i think ...

yes I think he did so at that ( wore more make up).

I wonder why he looked that way. Wonder if he is having a hard time personally? If so that would kinda suck. Poor David. *gives him a hug* I think I saw an episode where he had lipstick on. I thought I was seeing things too.

I just thought he looked so well.....................worn out but I put it down to having a new baby and all but.............not sure. I know I hated seeing him that way. Hope he got some much needed rest before filming again. Maybe he won't look so worn down this season.

Lets hope that David will be well rested and ready to film season 5! Wonders is they are actually gonna film out of country. If so that will make more work for everyone.

With David being so pale, I don't think the make up they use looks quite right for his complexion at times. Plus, his gruelling work schedule must takes it's toll on him.

At times, he looks really great and at other times, he looks very tired. I guess he's just human afterall! No wait, he's Saint H, so what am I talking about? ;) :D

Well..he has a little kid so... may cause some problems to sleep.
The only thing has bugged me with CSIM is that for me, I think hair is always bit too long from the back. I always think "he should get a haircut" I think...after season 2 Xmas break (or the episodes that were shot after it) he had bit shorter hair from the back.

I like his hair most like this....

tn_851.jpg

Not too short, not too long. Just yummy! :D

It's too long for me :p It's not bad but... would like to clip it bit shorter :p

...I think H and Y saw the ants in that pic...

:lol: You mean the ants were there in Season 2 too? :eek:

How about Season 1 hair? :cool:

tn_HHDD6.jpg

:lol: I love it when the H thread goes all fangirly! I also thought his hair was a bit long in Seasons 3 and 4. It looked a bit strange in some S4 episodes. Season 2 hair was the best for me. Just the right length. ;)

i don't know..i like his hair in S4... :rolleyes:, of course in S1,S2,S3 it looks good too. so i don't care much! :)

Ah yes I was thinking his hair was gettung a bit on the long side at the end of S4 too :rolleyes:
Maybe they don't have mid season hair cuts :lol:

I prefer it on the shorter side too, especially early season 1 and 2 :cool:

Oh I'm watching 'Big Brother' lovely length right now ;)

*posting a fangirly thought* In time I grew to really like his hair. I never was one for red heads but damn what is it about that hair. Must have to be the whole package. For me its mostly the eyes and voice. Ummm...I can see and hear it in my sleep.

As for his hair... I think they touch it up with color. I saw a pic of him with the sideburns with a bit of grey in them. (this was not a Horatio pic) In the show his hair is all even in color even the sideburns. After all he is 50 years old and I know there is gotta be some grey in his hair somewheres. I know I have grey in my hair but mine show more because I have dark brown hair. Men get away with grey better than I can so I admit freely I color my hair every 6 weeks to cover my grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back