Hawkes/Danny/Flack Threesome Thread **The Three Musketeers**

Re: Hawkes/Danny/Flack Threesome Thread **The Three Musketee

afrikana said:
hmm girls, ...what kind of lover do you think hawkes is? :confused:
we already know that danny is flirty and a tease, flack is jealous, so what is hawkes like?

I think he'd be very thorough and attentive. Gentle, maybe. He's definitely always up for something new. Heh. Probably a bit MacGyver-ish, finding new uses for ordinary household items. *cough*
I also like to think that he likes to watch. :devil: 'Specially when it's Danny and Flack. :devil:

And, oh, yay for a plot, Kimmy! :D

I think he'd be very thorough and attentive. Gentle, maybe. He's definitely always up for something new.
Yeah, he tries to act tough and puts on the Pimp Doctor act, but when it comes time to take care of business, he's all about a little bit of sweet, sweet lovin'. ;) :lol: Then again, maybe it's more of a Teh Good Doctor/Teh Pimp Doctor (like Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde)--he's all sweet smiles until he takes up the pimp cane, then his dark side takes over. :p :lol:

Heh. That would make for an interesting time--Mac sees that, when Hawkes has the pimp cane in his possession, both the Jackhammer and the Kinka-Poodle do exactly what he says, so he sets out to steal the cane and seek domination over all three of them! Mua-ha-ha-haaaa! :devil:

*puts on announcer voice*
Will the Screaming Mac Attack get ahold of the pimp cane?
Will The Good Doctor be able to protect himself from the influence of his own naughty creation?
Will the Jackhammer and the Kinka-Poodle forget to help The Good Doctor look for the pimp cane because they're, er, otherwise engaged?
Find out next week, on an all new episode!

:lol:

Anyway, I like your idea Kimmy--so, uh, when can I expect to be able to read this story? ;)...Oops, I think the massive hint I just dropped might have landed on someone's big toe! Eep! Oh, uh, sorry about that Mac...are you alright?...What do you mean you need Danny to drive you home? *narrows eyes* You're up to something, I can tell. Sheldon, can you come over here and help me sort this out?...Wow, who knew Mac could hobble that fast? :p

^ :lol: your imagination never ceases to make me laugh and end up hitting my foot on the table leg before screaming in a mixture of pain and humour!!

btw, flack would soooooo attack mac as soon as mac tried to get danny in his car. :lol:

:lol: Nooooooo, but I think everyone's busy voting at the Character Elimination game!

afrikana said:
^ did i just kill the thread?

Of course you didn't. *checks for a pulse* Yep, still going strong. :D

*puts on announcer voice*
Will the Screaming Mac Attack get ahold of the pimp cane?
Will The Good Doctor be able to protect himself from the influence of his own naughty creation?
Will the Jackhammer and the Kinka-Poodle forget to help The Good Doctor look for the pimp cane because they're, er, otherwise engaged?
Find out next week, on an all new episode!

:lol: Coming soon on this station: CSI: Pimp My Lab!

Oops, I think the massive hint I just dropped might have landed on someone's big toe! Eep! Oh, uh, sorry about that Mac...are you alright?...What do you mean you need Danny to drive you home? *narrows eyes* You're up to something, I can tell. Sheldon, can you come over here and help me sort this out?...Wow, who knew Mac could hobble that fast?

Poor Mac. Must be hard for him to know that Danny is, er, taken. ;) Often. Lots of places. Aww, don't look at me like that, Fred. You have a dirty mind, you really do. I meant: taken to different locations on various occassions, silly. Not the other taken. :rolleyes:
It's not like I said :devil: :devil: :devil:. Oops.

I can see it now...Mac abducts Danny and the dynamic duo of the Jackhammer and teh Pimp Doctor have to rescue him! It could be a Saturday morning cartoon...except for all the sex. ;) :lol: :devil:

It could be a Saturday morning cartoon...except for all the sex.
Heh. It could be a weekly pay-per-view event and I'd tune in every Saturday with a bowl of popcorn to watch it. :devil: I wonder if Mac makes Danny wear kinky lingerie whenever he abducts him (a la that bit from whatever Star Wars movie it was with the metal bikini ;)). :lol:

"CSI: Pimp My Lab" indeed. :devil:

Faylinn said:
It could be a Saturday morning cartoon...except for all the sex.
Heh. It could be a weekly pay-per-view event and I'd tune in every Saturday with a bowl of popcorn to watch it. :devil: I wonder if Mac makes Danny wear kinky lingerie whenever he abducts him (a la that bit from whatever Star Wars movie it was with the metal bikini ;)). :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I just got an image of a scantily clad Danny chained to Mac's throne while a very obese Mac lounges and looks at him laciviously! :lol: :devil:

Flack and Hawkes would so not be going for that! :lol: Though of course they'd take full advantage of Danny after they rescued him... ;) :devil:

Heh. They'd keep the lingerie, of course. :p Hawkes would beat Mac over the head with his pimp cane while Flack released Danny, and then they'd escape together and go home for some well-earned smexing. Danny would be grateful for being rescued, Hawkes would be feeling cocky since he's the one who fought off Fat!Mac, and Flack would just be relieved that Danny was okay. ;) :lol:

Top41 said:
It could be a Saturday morning cartoon...except for all the sex. ;) :lol: :devil:

i sure as hell wouldn't mind saturday morning smex cartoons!! :D but then there are the more sensitive viewers...

danny in a metal bikini?!?! :eek: yea i think flack just might go crazy after he sees that. i bet they'll frame it on the wall of the apartment one day as a good memory. :lol: this story would make a good fanfc!!!

Think of the rescue sex that would follow! :D The Jackhammer and Teh Pimp Doctor would definitely enjoy the fruits of their labor and definitely enjoy their Danny. I bet they'd make him keep the metal bikini though, and wear that for them quite often. ;) :devil:

Metal bikini?! Whoa, that made me think of ... chastity belts or something! :lol: No doubt they'd make Danny wear one to protect him from fat!Mac! :lol:

chastity belt? :devil: :lol: i bet flack'll have a beeper signal that goes off when anyone tries to get it off danny! :lol:

hmm...what if fat!mac picks the lock?

afrikana said:
chastity belt? :devil: :lol: i bet flack'll have a beeper signal that goes off when anyone tries to get it off danny! :lol:

hmm...what if fat!mac picks the lock?

I still can't get over Fat!Mac. o_O
So, Danny's Princess Leia, right? :eek: I wouldn't mind seeing him in a metal bikini, though. And that is a sentence I'd never thought I'd type. :)

I'm sure Flack has a beeper that goes off whenever someone tries to get, um, under Danny's chastity belt. ;) Or should that be Hawkes? I'm confused now...

Anyway: I'm sure the beeper's not the only thing that goes off in Hawkes' and Flack's trousers when it comes to Danny. Trouser pockets, I meant, of course. :devil: Silly me. :rolleyes: :devil:

Back