Hawkes/Danny/Flack Threesome Thread **The Three Musketeers**

Re: Hawkes/Danny/Flack Threesome Thread **The Three Musketee

It appears the threesome love has spread! :D

While walking to university today, I passed a huge poster announcing The Three Musketeers: The Musical. :eek:

Which would be nice, putting the boys into vintage clothing, all tights and frills, but the songs will probably be rather meh. ;)

And I think they'd do better in a remake of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, anyway. :lol: :devil:

:lol: awww i would die of laughter to see our boys dressed as musketeers! plus the tight pants might give each other ideas... :devil:
anyways they might be good at playing guitar but i haven't heard them sing yet. :lol:

Yeah, just think of all the bulges. Danny's pants will split in the ass 'cause they're so tight and soon enough they'll get back to their threesome.

:lol: This thread just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Good fun, but I'm getting some strange mental images. :lol:

To celebrate the sucess of this thread, I'm handing out 3 Musketeers candy bars! Enjoy! *Tosses candy*

*revives the thread*

Me: OMG Hawkes! I think Mac just made a grab for the pimp cane! Quick, Flack, tackle him before he can get to Danny! Danny, run!!
Danny: You know, I'm not totally helpless, Fay.
Me: ...
Danny: It's true, you know. I mean, I let these two have their way with me because I lurve them, but that doesn't make me incapable of protecting myself.
*Danny kicks Mac's ass for emphasis*
Flack: Whoa...
Hawkes: *snatches the pimp cane from Mac's limp hand* That's what you get for messing with the Three Musketeers, Mac. *sexy scowl*
*Mac whimpers from where he's laying on the floor*
Danny: But...oh, see, now I feel bad! Damnit!
Me: Well, maybe you could make it up to him, Danny.
*Flack and Hawkes gasp*
Me: *smug* Yeah, show them all that you can take care of business.
*Danny smirks*
*Flack and Hawkes exchange wicked glances*
*Fay walks away, leaving a video camera hidden nearby*

That was fun. :devil:

Faylinn said:
That was fun. :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, I suspect Mac made a grab for the pimp cane just to get laid - one way or the other - in the first place. :devil: He's weird like that. ;)

And also: did he grab the pimp cane or the pimp's cane? :devil: Ooops, I didn't say that out loud, now, did I? :devil:

Danny: It's true, you know. I mean, I let these two have their way with me because I lurve them, but that doesn't make me incapable of protecting myself.
:rolleyes: Yeah, right Danny. Like you don't enjoy watching Flacky beating the sh*t out of other people. Looking out for you, I mean. ;)

Bunny said:
And also: did he grab the pimp cane or the pimp's cane? :devil: Ooops, I didn't say that out loud, now, did I? :devil:

:lol: Bunny you are one naaaaaaaaaughty girl! i don't think they would have taken so long to react if mac had grabbed the pimp's cane... :lol: but i bet he'd be tempted what with their musketeer tight pants!!!

:rolleyes: Yeah, right Danny. Like you don't enjoy watching Flacky beating the sh*t out of other people. Looking out for you, I mean. ;)

danny sooo loves watching people fight over him. i bet he flirts with people he doesn't like and causes a problem just so flack beats them up. :lol:

Bunny you are one naaaaaaaaaughty girl!
*blushes* Why, thank you. I calls them like I sees them, is all I can say. :devil: :devil:

danny sooo loves watching people fight over him. i bet he flirts with people he doesn't like and causes a problem just so flack beats them up.
:lol: He sure is one drama queen, Danny. :lol: Hawkes should really punish him for this behaviour, though. :devil:

You know, I'll bet Hawkes is good at giving that 'I'm disappointed' look that would just make Danny feel bad and want to apologize. :devil: Hawkes, you little devil you. ;) Flack, on the other hand, kicks ass first and asks questions later. :p

Mac would do just about anything to get a piece of that action. :devil: But Hawkes and Flack are going to have to be veeery accomodating for a while so that Danny doesn't decide to run off with Mac--once he gets a taste of what it's like to be in charge... ;) :lol:

But I'd love to see what would happen if Mac grabbed the pimp's cane. :devil:

Faylinn said:
You know, I'll bet Hawkes is good at giving that 'I'm disappointed' look that would just make Danny feel bad and want to apologize.

and we all know that the best apologies are physical...right? :devil: :lol:

:devil: Hawkes, you little devil you. ;)

isn't he? :D :lol: i bet hawkes makes danny apologize to flack too. its only fair... :)

sharing is caring

You know, I'll bet Hawkes is good at giving that 'I'm disappointed' look that would just make Danny feel bad and want to apologize. Hawkes, you little devil you.

Hawkes *loking deeply disappointed*: "What did you kick Mac's ass for, kinka-poodle? He was only trying to get some hot lovin'."
Danny *confused*: "But, daddy, he was trying to grab your cane and, and, well, I thought only Flack and me were allowed to touch the mighty cane..."
Hawkes *still disappointed*: "What shall we do with you, Danny." *shakes his head*
Danny: "Well, I guess I could say sorry to Mac, couldn't I?"
Hawkes: "Yeah, that's a good idea, kinka-poodle. Start with losing your clothes."

and we all know that the best apologies are physical...right?
Oh, yeah! :devil: :devil:

i bet hawkes makes danny apologize to flack too. its only fair...

- After Danny apologized to Mac -
Hawkes: And what about Flack, now, Danny?"
Danny: "...?"
Hawkes *looking disappointed again*: "Oh, Danny-boy. You still don't get it, right?"
Danny *whines*: "But I'm kinda wiped out, daddy! Oh, alright, then."
Flack: "Heeeere comes the Jaaaackhammer!!"

:devil: :D

BTW, this thread might come as a threesome, but it's a closet foursome, really. :lol:

ROTFLMAO!! I can so hear him yelling that--and Danny looking horrified. ;) :lol:

And yes, this is certainly a closet foursome. ;) Secretly, I think they all want a little bit of the Screaming Mac Attack, but it's more fun if they pretend that they don't. :devil:

^ i think we're gonna hav to include mac in the next thread name... maybe in brackets() though :lol:

Faylinn said:
ROTFLMAO!! I can so hear him yelling that--and Danny looking horrified. ;) :lol:

And yes, this is certainly a closet foursome. ;) Secretly, I think they all want a little bit of the Screaming Mac Attack, but it's more fun if they pretend that they don't. :devil:

:eek: It's the closet of doom!!
closet.jpg

:rolleyes: I wonder who might be in it.

Ooh! Maybe they're all in there...I wonder if I can fit, too. :devil: *throws open the door...and they all fall out on top of me*

Ouch...

Back