Hawkes/Danny/Flack Threesome Thread **The Three Musketeers**

Re: Hawkes/Danny/Flack Threesome Thread **The Three Musketee

Meeeeeeeee? Noooooo, it was ... it was my CLONE. Yes. It was my evil clone, who comes from the planet Protonaga and has been attempting to usurp my power in this wor- Ah, forget it, it was me, okay? :p

Hahahahah, hey, I gotta alternate between writing and art, ya know! :p I oughta get paid in the currency of nekkid Danny and Flack, man. :lol: ;)

And uh, I actually found some Mac/Danny/Flack fics on the net. If anyone's interested, you can PM me for the url.

Lyn said:
This is turning into a really bizarre Shasta-esque thing, isn't it? XD

Nah. Better clothes. ;)
And more nudity! :D

I got it! The Eddie & Hill chat inspired me!

Soggy biscuit out ... LaPerla thongs IN! How about that, huh? Maybe Danny and Flack discover Hawkes has a naughty kink for expensive lacy underwear? Or maybe it's Danny or Flack who does.

:lol: :p

Go for it Kimmy!! :lol: It would be funny if they walked in and caught each other while all three were wearing the expensive undies. :devil: They'd realize that they really are 3-way soul mates and hot smex ensues. :p :lol:

Just so long as Mac doesn't suddenly burst in the room wearing knock-off underwear and try to get in on the action. Hawkes would have to knock him out with the pimp cane so Flack could check the tag. :p They'd have to dump him on the street before they could get back to the smexing. :p :lol:

Soggy biscuit out ... LaPerla thongs IN! How about that, huh? Maybe Danny and Flack discover Hawkes has a naughty kink for expensive lacy underwear? Or maybe it's Danny or Flack who does.

:devil: Hawkes in lacy red panties? Yeah, I can dig that. ;)

Just so long as Mac doesn't suddenly burst in the room wearing knock-off underwear and try to get in on the action. Hawkes would have to knock him out with the pimp cane so Flack could check the tag.
Poor Mac, he never gets any.
You know, I think they have Adam work for them as a kind of bouncer, making sure nobody disturbes the threesome.
Adam: I'm sorry, D-detectiv T-taylor, but I can't l-let you in.
Mac *scowles*: Why not? I'm your boss, if I tell you to let me in, then you do.
Adam: You might be my boss in the lab, but I only live for the Pimp Doctor in real life. Anyway, you're wearing the wrong kind of underwear.

I'm on a mission to corrupt the whole lab. The whole lab, I tell you!! Muahaha!
Should I go and take my pills now?

^^ i think it'd be a good idea to take your pills... later... :lol: :devil: you can stick around and be pervy for a while!

lol faylinn...i did NOT need an image of mac in cheap undies crashing the oh so hot 3some! i bet he'll just come in already naked and threaten to fire them if he doesn't get any action! hawkes will get suspended for the pimp cane thing :lol:

He may get suspended but it would be worth it, just think he would have his Danny and Flack to go home to after it was all over ;)

never_a_promise said:
He may get suspended but it would be worth it, just think he would have his Danny and Flack to go home to after it was all over ;)

Hhmm. Nice image. :devil: ;)

Mac would never suspend Hawkes. He'd have Flack rippin' him a new one for keeping his beloved Pimp Daddy out of the field. And we all know how much Hawkes enjoys being in the field.
Now, how do I make this ^ sound dirty? :p

Where do you guys think our threesome would go on holiday over the summer? If they manage to get out of the bedroom, that is! :devil:

Can you imagine them in the confines of a plane, it would give new meaning to the mile high club :devil:
They would never make it out of the bedroom, maybe somewhere like Antigua where they could lie all day on the beach and enjoy themselves ;)

never_a_promise said:
Can you imagine them in the confines of a plane, it would give new meaning to the mile high club :devil:
Restrooms on a plane are claustrophobic enough when you're in there on your own, I can only imagine what it must be like with three people.
And there's simply no way they can disappear into the restroom - and coming out - without the rest of the plane noticing. :lol:

They would never make it out of the bedroom, maybe somewhere like Antigua where they could lie all day on the beach and enjoy themselves ;)
Nudist beach camp? :devil:

^^ they'll say they're investigating some strange incident in the bathroom. :D the grunts, however, will need a better explanation. :lol:

a nudist beach camp? hahaha i'd pay just to watch!!! i wonder how many seconds it'll take before they jump all over each other's sweating, naked, toned bodies... :devil: they'll be playing "lifeguard" and getting carried away with mouth-to-mouth! :lol:
i'm going to my corner of the gutter now...

(...i'm supposed to be doing math! evil people *glares* you corrupt me!)

Uhm, an airplane washroom is ... really small. :p I mean, I'm only 5 feet, and it already feels cramped to me. The imagery of three big guys squished up in there like tuna is quite hilarious. :lol: Not even enough room to move a finger! :lol:

But, hmmm, nudist beach? Now that's interesting. Of course, Mac might have to be there with his Marine gear and artillery to keep away all the other nudists. :p

^^^ mac is ALWAYS overdressed!
now he comes to a nudist beach in marine gear?! :lol: hahaha he's definitely not getting any for that!

Kimmy I don't think that moving a finger is going to be an issue :devil: :lol:

Back