Hawkes/Danny/Flack Threesome Thread **The Three Musketeers**

Re: Hawkes/Danny/Flack Threesome Thread **The Three Musketee

Ahaaah, I see. :devil: Our boys are more of the grinding sort, eh? ;)

:devil: :lol: This thread is too much fun. :D

If they go to the nudist beach they'd better not forget the sunscreen. Mmmmm...they could help each other put it on.....

Can you imagine the moaning that Danny would do if he got burnt down there :lol: Flack and Hawkes would have to take extra special care of him until he got better.

If the three of them could fit into a plane toilet I would be really shocked, I would pay good money just to see that one. :lol:

^^ if danny got burnt down there, he'd never shut up abt it. he'll demand compensation!!! ;) :devil:

plane toilets are nasty and cramped... but the positions these men will be pulling off to get down in there will be note-worthy! maybe they'll get a mile-high club trophy! :D :lol:

If they can do that in a plane toilet they should join the circus never mind getting a trophy. :lol:

Danny would make sure that he got lots of extra love and attention from his boys for all his trouble and hard work :devil:

aah man...that would be THE act of the eveing if they were in a circus. they can expect sold out shows every night!
imagine a couple years later mac gets a case at the circus where they perform... :lol:

danny will hav 24h service from his loyal lovers AND paid staff!

never_a_promise said:
Can you imagine the moaning that Danny would do if he got burnt down there :lol:

... my goodness. :lol: I doubt very much Flack and Hawkes would even allow sunshine itself to have any nookie time with Danny's behind. So, don't worry, girls, Danny definitely won't get sunburnt down there. Not if those two pervy detectives have anything to say about it. :devil:

Oh, and Mac going to the nudist beach with his Marine gear and artillery? I never did say he went in his uniform too, now, did I? ;)

Oh, and Mac going to the nudist beach with his Marine gear and artillery? I never did say he went in his uniform too, now, did I?

OMG! :lol:
Mmm. Mac in uniform is nice. Mac sans the uniform, with what, his AK-47 hung over a shoulder is - *thud*. There's a sublevel of the gutter I haven't explored in a looong time. :devil:

This thread is too much fun.
I can only second that.

Bunny said:
Oh, and Mac going to the nudist beach with his Marine gear and artillery? I never did say he went in his uniform too, now, did I?

OMG! :lol:
Mmm. Mac in uniform is nice. Mac sans the uniform, with what, his AK-47 hung over a shoulder is - *thud*. There's a sublevel of the gutter I haven't explored in a looong time. :devil:

lmfao!! :lol: mac naked with guns?! i wasn't planning on having a laughter-induced heart attack today!

and kimmy, i think danny will say he needs a pretty tan for his boys ;)
so they better let him get some sun! i can sooo see him complain being tooo white and having no tan. :lol:

Yeah, but ... uhm. Who the heck tans the inner parts of their butt?! :eek: Can you imagine how that person will have to be positioned all day?!

... well, now that I think about it, no wonder Danny could get sunburnt there. What with them doing it all day on a hot beach. :devil: Silly Flack and Hawkes. Haven't they ever heard of a giant umbrella and good sunscreen?

Heh, so, does that mean this thread is soon gonna change into a foursome? Or is poor Mac still relegated to purely bodyguard duty? :lol:

Kimmychu said:
Yeah, but ... uhm. Who the heck tans the inner parts of their butt?! :eek: Can you imagine how that person will have to be positioned all day?!
:lol: I think my imagination can just about cope. I don't think I want to know what made you think about this, though. :eek: :devil:

Heh, so, does that mean this thread is soon gonna change into a foursome? Or is poor Mac still relegated to purely bodyguard duty? :lol:
Marines! *nods her head wisely*
'Leave no man behind' - even if it means stalking our threesome so poor Mac isn't left out. :rolleyes: Poor old Mac. He never gets any.
And if he's a lucky little camper, the boys might just let him watch. :devil:

I bet the boys still find sand everwhere even weeks after their vacation. :eek:

Bunny said:

Hahaha :lol: Wait...everywhere?? :eek:

Lovin_W_Moseley said:
Bunny said:

Hahaha :lol: Wait...everywhere?? :eek:

:devil: Uhuh!
Shoes, pockets, bags, things Fred won't let me talk about...

I wouldn't mind stumbling across the boys at the beach, actually. *sigh*
Well, it'll only happen in fanfiction, I guess.
Speaking of which: Now that 'DD or Not DD' is finished, how is the threesome story getting on, Kimmy?
I'm not hassling, I swear!! :D

:lol: Actually, a plot has grown in my brain ... something about the three of them fighting over who has to pick up a soggy biscuit at a scene for a homicide investigation ... which leads them to talking in the car after work about their past sexual experiences ... which leads to Flack revealing something very interesting about his past ... whiiiiiiich leads to something even more interesting when the three of them go to Flack's apartment.

MWAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

:devil: :lol: ;)

^^^ i'm soooooo reading that!!! :D
i wanna know about flack.... sounds juicy kimmy! :devil:

hmm girls, ...what kind of lover do you think hawkes is? :confused:
we already know that danny is flirty and a tease, flack is jealous, so what is hawkes like?

Back