Hawkes/Danny/Flack Threesome Thread **The Three Musketeers**

Re: Hawkes/Danny/Flack Threesome Thread **The Three Musketee

smex = good :devil:
smex + plot = GREEEEAT! :devil: :devil:

so i vote for a plot...even the biscuit one! :D :)

Though question...

'Plot, or no plot, that is the question,
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to enjoy
The twists and turns of outrages smex,
Or to take arms against the plotless fic,
And by opposing concoct a story.'

Good thing Shakespeare's dead. :eek: He'd hate my guts for that one. *Damn you, literature seminar!*

What I'm trying to say is: plotless smex is fun, smex and a plot is even better. :devil:
But no biscuits. Well, maybe not with X-rated biscuits. :D

:eek: Ewwww....soggy biscuit is *WAY* too nasty. That's just sick. :eek: I've got some freaky images in my head right now.

Hot smex sounds fun to me. But I have to agree with the others and say a plot would make it more fun.

This topic is really funny, people are giving me weird looks 'cause I keep laughing.:lol: :lol:

Kimmychu said:
AMEN. :lol:

Flack: Born to be Pervy.

:lol: YES!!!!!!!!!

And nothing wrong with a story that's all sex, sex, and more sex, especially when it comes to these three! :devil: :D

:lol: Oh dear, I have permanently traumatized a thread. :lol: Very well then, the soggy biscuit is GOOOOONE.

By the way, the reference I got when I googled it was link removed due to Adult Content. And yes.

There's an online game for it. Hahahahahah! :devil:

Gang, I'm all for a bit of kinkiness and a bit of innuendo, but can we keep it PG-13? The whole 'soggy biscuit' thing was TMI for me, and its been a very LONG time since I was 13. Many thanks :)

I still have no idea what it is, but it sounds like it might be better that way. :lol:

This threesome story must be written though!

Couldn't you totally see Mac trying to get in on the action? I could definitely see him trying to trick Flack and Hawkes so he could get a taste of the Kinka-poodle too... :lol: :devil:

:lol: oh my god you wanna add Mac? how could you call that? i mean four people having fun :lol: Mac can be the fourth musketeer :lol:

oh my god you wanna add Mac? how could you call that? i mean four people having fun
Couldn't you totally see Mac trying to get in on the action? I could definitely see him trying to trick Flack and Hawkes so he could get a taste of the Kinka-poodle too...
Heh. Mac's a hanger-on. :p He tags along and tries to get in on the action, but Flack and Hawkes make sure that he doesn't get too much time with teh Kinka-Poodle. ;) It's like he's the not-so-villainous villain, always trying to outsmart Teh Pimp Doctor and the Jackhammer. :p

Heh. This would be a wicked weekly show. :lol: *takes on snazzy announcer voice*:

"Will the Screaming Mac Attack outsmart Teh Pimp Doctor?
Will the Jackhammer thwart his attempts to tap dat ass?
Will the Kinka-Poodle get any sleep in the near future?
Find out next week, on an all new episode!"

;) We totally need a name for this stuff. :p

Ooh, we got scolded. :eek: *sniffle* B-but, it was all Kimmy's fault! *points finger* ;) :p :lol:

Must. Have. THREE MUSKETEERS STORY!!. Like, now. ;) (Well, after the DD story is finished, that is. :p)

Mac's just trying to edge his way in there. He wants a taste of the Kinka-poodle. Who can blame him? :lol: It's up to teh Pimp Doctor and the Jackhammer to stop him!

It could so be a weekly show. With lots of sex. :devil:

:D Bring it on!
Forget about CSI:NY. I don't care if New York drowns in murders and robberies nobody investigates. I so totally want to see that show. :devil:

Oh, forget about a weekly show. I want a feature film. Weekly, of course. ;)

Faylinn said:
Heh. This would be a wicked weekly show. :lol: *takes on snazzy announcer voice*:

:lol: i think i'm dying! that would be SO awesome. i don' think the kinka-poodle is going to sleep again, ever! :devil: between the jackhammer, teh pimp doctor and (if he manages to get in on the action) the screaming mac attack, danny will hardly get to the bed! :lol: but i think the 3 muketeers is better than 4. we could just have a jealousy storyline...

Must. Have. THREE MUSKETEERS STORY!!. Like, now. ;) (Well, after the DD story is finished, that is. :p)

*ahem* kimmy... *taps foot* where is our entertainment?!?! i NEED a good story...

btw, where did hemingwaycav's stuff on fanfiction.net go?

This is turning into a really bizarre Shasta-esque thing, isn't it? XD

Back