Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows *Possible Spoilers*

I am almost as obsessed with HP as I am with CSI
Same here saffire161070!

Speaking of the film... I think this poster is much better than the "Voldemort" poster. :p :)

harrypotterandtheorderofthephoenix_bigposter.jpg

As for my own theory, I think Ginny is a Horcrux because in the 2nd book, Voldemort said something about as he put himself to Ginny (something like that correct me if im wrong though ;)).

er.. hello *akward wave* I'm an HP fan and.. its been a while since I had my HP fix... so... I was hoping ill get it here. I'm excited for the new book *ive been stalking the nearest bookstore here :lol:* i saw some spoilers and boy that surely got my interest. :D

oh luvincsi hello, i was wondering... where is the city of smiles? Manila or somewhere in Visayas? *shame on me* kahiya :p

Hey mj0621. Nice to see you here.

Thanks for that poster luvincsi, i hadn't seen that one yet.
Is anyone else counting the days until the 5th film comes out? At the moment i am more excited about that than the 7th book. But that might just be because i was a little disappointed with the 6th one.

mj0621 said:
oh luvincsi hello, i was wondering... where is the city of smiles? Manila or somewhere in Visayas? *shame on me* kahiya :p
*clap clap* Another filipino in the site. :D Hurray! City of Smiles is Bacolod City in Visayas. :D Mabuhay! (<-- Ngek! :lol: :D) In which bookstore are you planning to buy the next book? :confused:

Okay, back to the topic. :) Ummm.. Fool4love, I actually have this count down to the movie and book thingy. As of now, we have 85 days, 11 hours, 57 minutes left for the book and 77 days, 11 hours, 57 minutes left for the movie. :D
Well, I am more excted in reading the book than seeing the move. I am so excted on how this is going to end... or is it going to end? *evil laugh*

thanks for the welcome guys :D love the pic btw. now im drooling...^_^

luvincsi *claps and hugs* yes, another one :lol: there are a lot of us here.. believe me. ;) Oh! Bacolod :p sorry im not good with cities and capitals and such :lol: gotta hate AP. :p (Sugod mga kapatid <-- lmao) oh! im in US now (FL) almost a year and well if Im still there in Phil, i suggest National B. reserve one... got a discount... im not sure, but i was a member there so... *shrugs*

luvincsi is that the countdown from mugglenet.com
I had the old one from that site, which had just the countdown to the film. Then when they released the date for the book i deleted the old one to get the new countdown (with both). But for some strange reason my computer won't let me have the new one, and i can't get the old one back so now i don't have either of them. Life is so unfair sometimes.

Yeah, Fool4love. ;) It's from mugglenet.com. I have the new one in my friendster account. I thnk I haven't seen the old one. :D

Oh, I thought you're still here in Pinas mj <-- is it okay to call you that? I guess National Bookstore is really the place to get it. And it's the only bookstore around here. :( And you guys can just call me Pau (short for Paula)...

front-2.jpg
The book looks nice but not the best cover [for me]!

^ yeah you could call me that. nah, tis a common mistake. its ok. :D Pau :) you remind me of a friend *sighs and gets all depressed again :p) thats the book cover alright... but i thnk theres another one. i could be wrong and national is the best bookstore there (reliable if ya ask me) so go and reserve a copy now! lol

luvincsi said:
As for my own theory, I think Ginny is a Horcrux because in the 2nd book, Voldemort said something about as he put himself to Ginny (something like that correct me if im wrong though ;)).

uh... hello *waves hand* remember what Dumbledore told Harry in the 6th book? he said something like horcruxes most likely wouldn't be people because it's to much to risk because of the possibility of being destryoed. and Voldemort dieffinetly doesn't want that......

Hello Need4Speed! Thanks for clarifying things. My memory sucks. I guess I need to read again. Well, there goes my Harry-is-a-Horcrux theory. :lol: :D

Need4Speed said:
luvincsi said:

uh... hello *waves hand* remember what Dumbledore told Harry in the 6th book? he said something like horcruxes most likely wouldn't be people because it's to much to risk because of the possibility of being destryoed. and Voldemort dieffinetly doesn't want that......

Well it's not a so bad theory: Harry loves Ginny, he wouldn't kill her...Maybe their love is a part of Voldemort's conspiration **Xfiles music** :eek:

Yeah. That's what I was thinking. It's a perfect plan because Voldemort knows that Harry willl never harm Ginny.

OMG, guys, I can't believe it! :eek: I just gotten the 7th book as a Word document! I'll go ahead and read it. I'd spread it, but it's translated to Hungarian.

Really? They've always been really careful before, to the extent that people really didn't know the ending until it had been released. It seems strange that it has been leaked (and has been translated so quickly) without even a hint of it in the media...

I'm seriously doubting it's real...and if it is, then I would have to assume it was stolen so you're probably best not spreading it. :p Obviously, if I were you, I would still want to read it... Just don't even think about spoiling it for everyone else! :lol:

Erm... yeah, I'm gonna have to got with Elsie on this one. It's either stolen or fake... and I don't want to know what happens!

Back