Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows *Possible Spoilers*

Here is something..
To those who don't know it yet..

JKR has said "There is a character who does manage, in desperate circumstances, to do magic quite late in life, but that is very rare..."

I am sooooo waiting for the new book. I want to read it soooo badly. I mean, I have questions that need to be answered!

luvincsi[/b]'s spoiler]So, is that character a muggle who ends up as a wizard? :eek: I wonder who that is. Maybe a member of the Dursley family?
Guys, I'm sorry if you don't get some names I post, I've read the Hungarian books only, and some NAMES are translated as well. So feel free to ask who the hell I'm talking about if you're not sure :p

Tuffel, I know the book is the only thing to answer your question (at least I suppose so), but would you make your question, please? :D Just wondering.

ok i know this is crazy but i've read all the books so far 189 times right side up, upside down 3 times and sideways twice. yes i know i'm crazy!!! and i've memorized every know spell and every known potion. i written numeruos theories on why and how things happened. oh and shouting lumos at the light switch does not help!!!.....i should know....i tried it. and don't get me started on how much stuff i have :D

Need4Speed one thing I can say wow! I only read the books one time each and I am starting to re-read the 5th book.

:lol: I've lost count of how many times I've read the books. I love them all. My favorite by far is PoA :D Sirius is probably my favorite character :( I can't wait for the last book.

yeah I was crying when i read the fifth book it was so sad!!! how could J.K. Rowling kill him off!!!!!

I have a thoery that HP and Voldemort get into a fight and in doing so all the people that Voldemort has killed come back to life amd kill him.

That would be awesome, but knowing Rowling, I highly doubt it'll be a happy end. :(

Well, Sunsetboulevard, (i like your name btw) I am curious as you are.

ok i know this is crazy but i've read all the books so far 189 times right side up, upside down 3 times and sideways twice. yes i know i'm crazy!!! and i've memorized every know spell and every known potion. i written numeruos theories on why and how things happened. oh and shouting lumos at the light switch does not help!!!.....i should know....i tried it. and don't get me started on how much stuff i have

Wow! And I thought I was a harry potter addict... Your post really surprised me , impressed me and made me laugh.. :D

yeah I was crying when i read the fifth book it was so sad!!! how could J.K. Rowling kill him off!!!!!

I cried too.. I was in school when I read the part where Sirius got killed. After reading, my teacher was looking at me in a weird way it was then when I realized that I was crying too much.. :( :lol:

Got another spolier..
Harry will return to the Dursleys' during the school vacation, but the magical protection Dumbledore arranged will expire when Harry comes of age on his 17th birthday.

to those who don't know.. :D

uhhhh why did you put that in a spoiler when it was mentioned in the 6th book right at the begining?

luvincsi, you only need to use the spoiler code when you know facts about what will happen in the next book. Anything that has already been stated in the previous books is not a spoiler. ;)

Woops! Sorry for that. I forgot that t was mentioned in the 6th book. Sorry. (forgive me :D) It'll never happen again. :D

Afternoon all...
I have just re-read HBP in preperation for the release of Deathly Hallows (I am almost as obsessed with HP as I am with CSI - must get out more!!) I admit to not reading it properly the first time round as I just wanted to make sure Harry and Ginny (ahhh!) got together. Have the same theory that Dumbledors not really dead too. Can't wait for the release of the book - as it's going to be the last one I will be taking my eldest daughter to Waterstones in Banbury for the midnight release if they are open. What a month July is going to be - especially with the new film too (trailer for it looks brilliant!) - bring it on!

Back