Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows *Possible Spoilers*

I think it most likely to be fake as I think we would have heard if it had been stolen so I wouldnt even read it as it will ruin it since u will have an alternative ending to the real book and so u wont enjoy the real book as much as u may believe the fake.

I think it's only a fanfic too. :D I do want to know the ending when I'll get and read the read book. I don't really want to know about it right now. :D ;)

Yeah, actually, I do doubt about it, but who knows? One of my classmates got the 6th book before the official English airdate (it was translated to Hungarian as well), and he said it was the same as the book (he also read the actual book after it aired).

It's actually too good to be true. But hey, who knows? :D

I've seen the longer version of the OTP trailer. for the first time ever, I didn't feel my legs shake or go numb. My heart wasn't beating very fast because of excitement. I don't want to loose that HP feeling I always had everytime I hear the prolouge music of the movie. I guess i'll just have to turn to my secret weapon --> re-reading the books. :D But it was good trailer it's just weird that you can find students kissing and Umbridge is different from what I expected. Well, I don't really expect the movies to REALLY follow the books. :)

Okay chaps, I've noticed that there has been a bit of talk about the new Harry Potter movie, which was fine, but myself and SunsetBoulevard thought it would be best to have a separate thread for the movie. :)

If you would like to discuss the new movie you can now do so over at the Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix thread. :)

Bumping up. :D

Oooh, not long now. I'm sticking to my guns with Snape being a good guy really.

I agree that Snape hassome good streaks in him somewhere. He's been inadvertantly helpful, so who know what his is going to do in the future.

Snape is definetly a good guy :D I'm absolutely certain.

*raises hand excitedly* Oh me!! Me too!! Sorry for shouting because I meet a lot of people who thinks Snape is a bad guy. But me for, he's in the good side. :D

Re: Harry Potter - Book 7 Theories

Ive been apart of a HP board for six years so I have seen quite a few theories.
I think one of the best ive seen is the Snape and DD planned the death, theory.
Pretty much everyone I speak to believes in this theory.
I, myself have come to believe it. Although in one of JKR's interviews she said "in HBP you will see Snapes true colours" and he goes and kills DD, so is that what she is talking about? Its must be.
I want Snape to be on the good side, but from what JKR has been saying in her interviews, im not so sure. :eek:

I think we should stick em all on the knight bus and blow it up. That would be a great ending. :D
Also stop everyone moaning at JKR to make an 8th book. ;)

I don't know about blowing anyone up on the knight bus...but I agee with the theory that Snape may be in on the death and that it could have been staged. But we'll have to wait and see what happens in book 7.

Hey EVERYONE. I have some good news. THERE IS GOING TO BE A 7TH HARRY POTTER MOVIE. It comes out in 2010. I can't wait. The main trio are going to be in it, but that is all I know.

I hope you've got a reliable source, sidlewannabee. That would be awesome. But the guys will be too 'old' for the role by 2010. Alright, I'm still happy anyway, I wouldn't like the movie if other actors played the main characters.

My source is imdb.com. Here is the link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926084/ . They are pretty reliable. That is true, but as far as I know they are signed on. Rupert Grint will be 22, Daniel Radcliffe will be 21, Emma Watson will be 20, and in Bonnie Wright is in it she will be 19.

Back