Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows *Possible Spoilers*

thank you WillowsWannaBe
I always wondered but was afraid to ask incase it was said somewhere but i cant find it.
thanx again

Yeah i read on MSN.co.uk that all three of the main characters Daniel, Rupert and Emma have ALL SIGNED contracts for the last two movies, yay it wouldnt be the same if any of the main characters left

Oh i'm glad she has signed on. It was touch and go there for a while and i was worried that she wouldn't. It wouldn't have been the same without her. As the younger actors go, she is my favorite. I always thought she had the character down.

Glad to see Emma has signed on, I probably wouldn't see the movies if my celebrity crush wasn't in them.

Oh, its a good thing they're all on for the other movies. I almost don't want to watch the other movies, tho anymore. They make them FLASHY and more kid like. It makes teens like me feel stupid watching them. Like in GOF, when the other school burst through the door and started dancing around, :( I felt stupid watching that.

But I can't wait to read that book ;) My family has a "tradition" of waiting at the bookstore till the line opens for the HP book. We pre-order for those ticket things, of course.

And then the parties :D Thos little kids look so dern cute as little harry potters.

here are some of my thought on the next booK:
I think Snape might get really hurt in the end, somehow helping Harry.
I agree that he is a VERY important character, maybe more so than we think.
I don't think he is completely evil, as I doubt Dumbles is really completely dead.
I don't think he went out with much of a bang, at least that's my impression
I hope to hear more of Siris (sp? cazy names) and family,
I really liked him and completely hated JKR when she killed him off
And I hear everyone saying the Weasleys will die (at least one)
but I've heard no one mentioning The parents. I think Dad may die,
He could uncover something that gets him killed
well, that's some of MY theory. I'm interested in yall's, tho. You make some great points.

they released to cover artwork for the books. you can see it here .

my problem with this series is, there is so much that happens in the books and then its two years til the next one i forget all the important details :lol: i pretty much only remember dumbledore dying in the 6th one. but shes usually putting in some good reminders so hopefully i wont get myself too lost when i read this one

Oohh... thanks for sharing! Looks interesting.

Thank you for the link, maple! Wow, I can't wait for the new book. I wonder what that yellowish chemical is :p *shuzzup* Does that white deer have anything to do with the book?

The white deer? I believe that's a Stag, which is James Potters animagus form, and Harry's patronus. *cough* I'm not obsessed with Harry Potter, I'm not... :rolleyes:

Will be interesting to see what it has to do with *this* book, though.

Damn *headdesk* This is not my fault, this is Talk CSI, the place where I pass the half of my life and have no time to read HP. :p Yeah, and this is what you get when WWB reads the replies at late night :rolleyes: Thanks DD :D

I seriously have to read the books again. I remember the old good times when I read the first two books within one day... ;) Actually, I read the entire series in average 8-10 times, but that was a long time ago *sigh*

i just reread the last book (in less than two days)lol and i think that snape is still on the orders side (sorry to bring this up again)
When harry is being tortured after trying to curse snape he stops it claiming that harry was for voldemirt but if they werent killing him and instead just causing ain then why stop it so quickly??

I guess no one comes here anymore but i'll still introduce myself..

I am a harry potter fan. I collect harry potter, ive read all 6 books and my favorite book is chamber of secrets. can't wait for book 7 and movie 5!

Welcome to the HP thread, luvincsi! :) My classmate said she had some parts from the new book. I'll ask for it and tell you about it as soon as I get it.

thanks SunsetBoulevard! :D
and hello *waves*!
that's really nice of you!! :D

i have a question. if i'll post some possible spoilers should i put them into a spoiler box thingy? :confused: ;)

If you want to post your theories, then it's a no, but if you have actual spoilers, please use the tag :)

Back