Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows *Possible Spoilers*

OMG :( Emma can't leave! Obviosly, I understand her, but the movies wouldn't be the same if she left. I hope Rupert and Daniel are right and she'll be back for the last two movies.

well ive read reports saying shes leaving and some saying that those are false rumors. so i dont know what to believe. although i can understand where shes coming from, i kind of want to say 'what did you expect?' they knew going in there were going to be 7 movies.
so i dont know, when they brought in michael gambon it worked alright. im sure if they had to they could do the same if emma watson does end up leaving.

Yeah, I've heard a lot of rumors about her leaving. I'm not sure what to believe, as Warner Bros. are insisting she will finish the remaining two films. If she does leave it'll be a big loss to the cast. :(

I hope that Emma knows that people will hate her forever if she leaves the Harry Potter movies. Sure, it's immature, but fans are fans and after five movies how can you not expect people to be ticked off?

Besides, even if Emma leaves the movies now, she'll still be known as "that girl from Harry Potter." It's not like she can magically get rid of her resume or something, people are always going to recognize her as Emma Watson, the girl who played Hermione Granger.

screamingpoet, I agree with the second part of your post, but I totally disagree with that people will hate her if she leaves. I will NOT hate her. Of course, you can, but I don't think this is the best way to voice your opinion.
Let's move on. So, what do you guys think will happen IF she leaves?

I soooooo can't wait til July 21st Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows here i come lol mi mum has preordered it for me sooo as soon as july 21st is here i am going straight to the shop to buy it like i did with THBP lol and i read THBP in 3 days sooo this time im gunna try and beat mi target lol and do it in 2 days lol. well i hope that Emma Watson doesnt leave the harry potter movies now since shes been involved with the franchise for around 7 yrs and it'll just feel different without the original hermoine if she does decide to leave then good luck too her but i reckon shes got a sensible head on her shoulders and finish of the 2 remaining films. And OMG daniel radcliffe wat a hunk lol.

Well, if she did leave, they would be forced to re-cast. But I wonder if there is another actress out there who could capture the essence of Hermione in the way that Emma has. Another thing to consider: five movies in, can someone else come in at the end and work with the rest of the cast to make the movie work? Or will we end up pointing to her as the weak link in an otherwise strong cast?

I pre-ordered my book last week, and before we know it, July will be here and they will be in the mail!!

You can pre-order already? Wow. Eh, i'll just wait for the book to get cheap, or until a friend gets it a reads it and then i can borrow it. *shrugs* I'm too busy to wait in lines for that book.

Yes, sites like amazon.com allow you to pre-order the book if you are a complete dork like myself. In all reality, if you wait maybe three weeks after its release, you can get a used copy online for half the price.

Re: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows *Possible Spoilers*

It looks like Emma Watson has officially signed on for the last two movies. I think this is good news, it just wouldn't be the same without her. :)

See here for more info.

Elsie said:
It looks like Emma Watson has officially signed on for the last two movies. I think this is good news, it just wouldn't be the same without her. :)

See here for more info.

Yay! I can't picture Harry potter without Emma Watson! I love her too muchh

I'm glad to hear that she finally signed on :) The story wouldn't be the same if someone left.

Yeah im also glad she has signed for the final two films as i cant imagine Hermione as anyone else.
The final book will be great i think and i think we will find that Dumbledore is either not dead or by some weird and wonderful magic he will come back to lift to help harry defeat Voldemort.
And can someone please tell me how to do the spoiler code thing so that i dont get told off for not using it?
Thanx

Use this code:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
This is where you talk about the spoiler
</pre><hr />
You have to use it until an episode of a TV show or a movie airs in the U.S. or wherever it's originally filmed. There are members that wish to stay spoiler-free, that's why it's important to use it.
I hope that helped. If you have more questions, feel free to PM either Tinkerbell or myself :)

Back