H/Cal #5 - DuCaine...Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Wow - that clip is interesting - I bet it has to do with an upcoming episode. I'd mention it, but I can't figure out how to get the new spoiler thing to work. (help, anyone?)

I just can't wait to see H and Cal in the same scene together! 13 days left, and DuCaine is Back! (Hopefully to stay!)

Last edited:
'OOH HHOO WITCHY WOMAN SEE HOW HIGH SHE FLIES.."
:lol::lol: god Julia is scary!!!
Ok I hope this spoiler thing works..here I go

DAMNN! Nevermind.

Last edited:
Hey y'all!!!

Did I hear someone say thirteen more days? Oh goody!

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5994/lostson1bo4.jpg

Cal was always there for him... and now he needs her more than ever. Do your worst, Julia. DuCaine is ENDGAME, and there ain't nothin' you can do 'bout it. :D:guffaw:

This smiley is my new best friend :)wtf:). It's the look Julia will give when she sees Horatio and Calleigh together in thirteen days. :D

Hey Speedsdaughter,

I love the dogs! ;) Beautiful!

Okay folks... ready... are you sureeeeee???

Here is the Promo for "You May Now Kill The Bride":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I freaked when I saw it and it took me a very long time to calm down. :lol: But I did and you will see why I freaked!

Calleigh!!! CALLEIGH!!! :wtf::wtf::wtf::eek:

Horatio looks so sad...:(

I wrote what i think this all is in the spoiler section. Check it out and GOD I had better be right! Calleigh belongs To Horatio!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Get ready for a shocker...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=981QW7wJYy0

HCrazy

OK - that just CANNOT be happening! This promo is like a fanfic - yikes! Talk about things that make you go - :wtf: (yea, I love that new smilie too!) It's totally a ploy to get people to watch, and I think the latest observations on the spoiler board are right.

H definitely looks really sad in the promo - and I wish it was about Calleigh. It's about time he stops taking his bullet girl for granted. The more I think about it, the more I wish we'd see H realizing how lucky he is to have Cal on his team. At least tell her that, dude! Esp. with how Julia's coming out w/her cat claws - eek! :eek: What did H see in her? Cal is soo much better!

I mean, Cal's gotta mean something to H after all this time, right? If he's this depressed about Marisol (still!), he should be 10 times more depressed if something happens to Cal, right??? He's known her for 12 years - longer than he's known anyone else on the show (except Yelina), and they've been through so much.

He knows Marisol for three months and marries her, he knows Julia for a couple of months and knocks her up - seems like a pattern... maybe H doesn't like getting so emotionally invested in the women he sleeps with? Maybe he has abandonment issues? IDK - but it's kinda frustrating to watch all this play out right now, even though we do have the promise of some H/C scenes...

If you want to show H angst, please make it about someone the viewers are invested in and actually LIKE - like Calleigh! - Where's the love for your right-hand girl, H?

Just watched the promo (thanks Hcrazy)
Excuse me while I :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:!!!!!!!

Give me a break. TPTB are milking this for all it's worth.
Sorry, I don't see it happening.

Poor H... he does look really sad. Then again, promos always take you in a different direction then what they're supposed too.:rolleyes:

:wtf: All I can say is if that ACTUALLY happens (which I'm hoping to got it won't - I'm with mjszud on this), I will NOT be happy.

Calleigh belongs to Horatio, and nobody else. HCrazy, I am on my knees here with cookies & brownies. Please bestow upon us faithful DuCainers a lovely wedding manip, to raise our spirits in our time of need.

Meanwhile... Let us all pretend this promo doesn't exist, that it's not happening, and that everything's gonna be alright. :D :guffaw::guffaw:

What are we at, 12 days?

ducainewt7.jpg

There we go. :)

And to tide us over until HCrazy gets here, here's one pathetic attempt by me:

Last edited:
Awww - nice pics! Let's keep the countdown going! I think we're at 10 days - woohoo!

Well, this may be a bit OT, but I just wanted to share - I was watching American Idol a couple of weeks ago, and David Cook (the rocker) performed the song "Hello", which I never really liked. However, I really loved his "rocked-out" version, and (here's where it gets back on topic :)) so I looked up the lyrics and was like :eek: - that's totally about our couple!

It's such a DuCaine song and the angst Cook put behind it is perfect for what they're going through. His version would make an awesome DuCaine vid - both H and Cal trying to find love, but both of them really wanting to be w/each other although they don't know how. I really like the part where he says, "cause I wonder where you are," - it's soo true b/c they've been so far apart for so long. And the lyrics about "I don't know how to win your heart," and watching Cal "pass outside [his] door" - c'mon, that's so H!

Anyway, it just hit me and I wanted to share. :)

Here are the lyrics:
"Hello" (originally by Lionel Richie, but I recommend the David Cook version on iTunes)

I've been alone with you inside my head,
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times.
I sometimes see you pass outside my door.
Hello
Is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes,
I can see it in your smile.
You're all I've ever wanted,
And my arms are open wide.
Cause you know just to say,
And you know just what to do.
And I want to tell you so much,
I love you.

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again how much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow

Hello
I've just got to let you know
Cause I wonder where you are,
And I wonder what you do.
Are you somewhere feeling lonely,
or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart,
cause I haven't got a clue.
But let me start by saying, I love you.

Hello
Is it me you're looking for?

Hey Speedsdaughter...:eek::eek::eek: OMG!!! That is an awesome Manip!!!

Pathetic??? Are you Fu#$ing nuts!:scream:
I love it,:lol: LOVE IT,:drool: and thank you for that!!! Great Job!!!:drool::guffaw:

Thanks MJszud, as always. I am gald I made you laugh!:guffaw:

Thanks Miamirocks... For the lyrics and keeping the countdown going. I am believe the new episodes will all make us smile.;) They sure sound great and read even better. :thumbsup:

Hey Wolfca, :eek::eek::eek: Awesome Video my friend! ;) OMG!!! I love the fast upbeat music and the behind the scenes you used. Great job! ;) Just great!!!:thumbsup:

DuCaine Baby... Can you feel it!!!:guffaw: Woooo Hooooo! I Can!:guffaw:

HCrazy

I can tell you this now i will also have my DuCaine story ready for a 24th March release :cool:

Nearly finished now actually :lol:

Hey Speedsdaughter...:eek::eek::eek: OMG!!! That is an awesome Manip!!!

Pathetic??? Are you Fu#$ing nuts!:scream:
I love it,:lol: LOVE IT,:drool: and thank you for that!!! Great Job!!!:drool::guffaw:

:guffaw::lol: You have no idea how much that made my day. I'm as sick as a dog right now and, like they say, laughter is indeed the very best medicine. :D

Wolfca Absolutely loving the vid. Awesome job! :)

miamirocks Oohh.. pretty song. Never heard it before, but the lyrics are very DuCaine :)

10 Days, we said? Hmm... lemme see what I can find...

GW400H225

Teehee... he loves her. :)

:( Where' my shipper buddies? It's quiet in here... too quiet... how can it be so quiet with spoilers and new eppies with practically GUARANTEED DuCaine interaction?

Oh yeah, right... some people actually have lives. Forgot about that :p

Anyways, I'm working on a loverly new manip (yes HCrazy, I'm actually being nice to myself on this one :guffaw:) to share, which hopefully will raise some spirits here. I'll post it the second I'm finished, sound good? :lol:

Hey Speedsdaughter,

It sounds Great!!!
Oh and what is a LIFE exactly???:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I am here with you pal, No worries as Horatio would say!!! I hope you feel better soon.;)

How many days left...:confused: huh what did you say...:confused:

8...:devil: EIGHT DAYS...:lol: Holy shit!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh oh, I mean ,
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :beer:

Looking forward to that manip my friend.:drool:

Hcrazy

Hello Ducainers!!!
Yes were all still here, except HANGEL, where could she be, she is missing out!!!

I have so many thoughts on these upcoming epis but I still can't get the spoiler code to work for me:scream:
Anyways, my theory on all that is about to happen could evolve into some great Ducaine moments (me thinks)!!;)
I'll share my thoughts as soon as I can get this to work!:lol:

Back