H/Cal #5 - DuCaine...Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Hey,

No worries Wolfca, it will all come to a head and begin to flow right for you again. :D

Hey Speedsdaughter. No worries... ;) we can wait... I am glad you liked the manips. :D

Horatio and Calleigh are said to have two scenes in the new episode coming up. I am waiting for more spoilers to come out so I can quickly share all the info with Y'all. As Speedsdaughter would say. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't wait for pics too. :lol: C'mon Ducaine... :devil: :p oh and I hope CBS puts the promo up this time! :D

HCrazy :cool:

Hello Ducainers from Wiltshire, England.

Fianlly getting somewhere with the fanfic. Hold in there HCrazy 'The Brazilian' identity will be revealed very soon.

Yay for DuCaine scenes, even though i won't see them for at least a year *grumble* :(

Is anyone checking out the two caption games going on? I made sure one of them had a DuCaine caption, it's the Shipper Central game thread.

Oh honey don't worry. You can bet we will bring pictures to the thread to gaga over them as soon as we get them!!!

Im really excited to see them on screen again, even more anxious to see how they interact. It's been so long, it'll be like them reuniting after a whole year of being gone. That's what it seems like to me :rolleye

Hcrazy said:
Hey Speedsdaughter. No worries... ;) we can wait... I am glad you liked the manips. :D

I have posted them, and y'all are permitted to go rollin' towards the thread and check 'em out. Nothing as good as HCrazy's, but I tried.

Hcrazy said:
I am waiting for more spoilers to come out so I can quickly share all the info with Y'all. As Speedsdaughter would say. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :lol: :D *sigh* Me and my country music. Oh well, ain't nuthin' I can do 'bout it.

*goes about listening to Craig Morgan's "International Harvester"*

We should have a countdown or something for the new ep. Just to pump us up. Anyone know when it's airing? :)

Sissi

MARCH 24th... put it on your calenders!!!

To spread some more Ducaine goodness, EP & DC were on Entertainment Tonight earlier & said they'll be shooting the 8 new epis in 7 weeks. They also showed them shooting a scene together!!!! It's for real this time, we will FINALLY get a scene!
I didn't catch the show, I just read this in the spoiler thread & had to rush over here to spread the news!!
:D :D :D :D

OMG!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mjszud The video is up. Here is the link. :D

http://www.etonline.com/index.html?tag=tv

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D Its for real a H&C scene!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D :D :D :D :D

Okay now you can all droooool and head over to the Manip thread.... Surprise, surprise.... Our H&C are together even over there. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh and I had to do one manip of Horatio.... In a tux all realxed.... Go drooooooooooool!!! :eek: :p

Thank for the hook up and letting us know you saw them on ET. You the bomb Mjszud... now I have to add that interview to my website! :lol:

HCrazy runs off to make copy! :rolleyes:

Wow - I'm gone for a little while and there's major breaking DuCaine news - nice!

I've been waiting for someone to ask Emily Procter about what the heck's been going on! If anyone could clear up this mess, I knew it'd be her. I loved how she delved into it and didn't just give a two word-answer. I also liked the fact that she said people ask about what hapened to the H/C interaction "a lot." I mean, duh. Great question by CSIFiles! I'm glad they asked her.

Emily's response was great - you can tell she's psyched to be working w/DC again! She seemed to lament the fact that the show has split them up for the sake of scheduling, and I could just hear her saying "we have two scenes together!" She must've realized how long it'd been since they had a real scene. I love that she said they HAVE chemistry - someone save this interview please!

And wow! H and Cal will actually CONVERSE!! TWICE!!! I can't wait! There has to be a countdown here! I hope the writers realize how much we miss DuCaine, and even w/the whole scheduling thing, maybe they should give Eric and H some time apart so Cal and H can get on a case - please! Maybe they watched our vids on YouTube during the strike?!! ;)

Well, I am psyched to say the least. These two bring so much to the show individually, but together they are the BEST! I wish they would do something in the scene as wink to all us DuCainers, like Calleigh sayin "Hey, long time no see!" (OK that's lame, but you get the idea.)

Well, long live DuCaine! Mark your calendars, folks! :)

Thanks for posting up the link HCrazy and to mjszud for spotting it.

Loving the manips HCrazy. Horatio in a tux is definately rating high on the drool scale :p Keep at them.

Your welcome for bringing over the news, but I can't take full credit for it because I saw someone had mentioned it in the spoiler thread, so I brought it here. :D

I was all too excited about this as you can tell.
Ive heard they actually DO SPEAK to one another also!! :D

That would be hilarious if they winked at us!!! Too funny!!
I feel like they should hug & be like... Hey, where have ya been handsome??
It'll be so nice to see...can't wait!

Great manips as always HCRAZY!!! ;)
Where is HORATIOSANGEL at? I can't believe she isn't here freaking out over the news!!!
Get your butt over here HANGEL!!!
:p :p

Hey I think whenever we hear any news we are more than happy to share. :D

Like for instance.... In "Ambush" H&C have more scenes!!! :D :D :D Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol: Now I am really happy, ya know. Its all for sure too and Calleigh has Horatio's back and tells him so! :p

This to me is SHARING... Sharing all I can.... Can the world HEAR ME??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and Mjszud.. . That would be so cool if they could hug and give us a Handsome line and a wink... Thud! That sound is me hitting the floor! :eek: :eek: :eek: :devil:

Thanks for the comps everyone. More H&C manips to come, especially since we will have more scenes. :p

HAngel Where are YOU????? :confused:

HCrazy Smiling :D :D :D :D

Wow, thanks for bringing that over to us INTHEWIND!!!

I think it's a total possibility that there is more behind the scenes than we know.
It does seem strange that they are spit-off .
As she said, if it wants to be written a certain way by the writers, they would place them in their scenes, regardless of where they're at in the studio.

It's possible that the writers/producers are seeing the reaction from having them seperated & they are saying "deal with it, you're the leads, this is where we need you to be".

Quite frankly, as long as I get some H/C scenes, I don't really care how they feel about each other in real life, if they're are friends, great! if they don't get along oh well. I just want the chemistry back on the show.
Hopefully they haven't lost it after all this time, & if there is any kind of tension between them in real life, we don't see it on screen!

Here's hoping to great Ducaine scenes in the future!!!! :p

Hi DuCainers!!! *comes into thread singing and dancing* I'm finished my 'mocks', and I'm taking a break. :) Nice to see so much activity here and all the shippers, and why not? :D *waves and hugs to everyone*

I know I'm not the only one excited about the rest of S6, because in the last few days, things have started to look better for our couple in terms of interaction and exposure, especially regarding this 'estrangement'. Emily and David are working together again, thank goodness, and now we have proof with all the clips from ET. :D :D Yay!! :) 'Things can only get better', and 'things can only go up!!' Hopefully... :p

@ inthewind: As you all know, I'm a huge David Caruso fan, so I'm a really big fan of Dojo's blog. :) I was so glad that she mentioned this distance between Horatio and Calleigh, seeing as they are the Miami leads, and are the equivalent of Grissom and Catherine, and Mac and Stella. It's actually a relief to know that people are noticing, because it's just not natural for H and Cal not to speak AT ALL after 3 years of solid partnership and chemistry, but anyway, I digress. They have scenes together, and that's all that matters!! :)

You know, ever since HCrazy uploaded an ET interview with David and Emily filming together, I've just been on a major shipper high, and I've been watching every single DuCaine video on YouTube and reading all the fanfiction and gazing at all the pics of them too! *cough, manips, cough, HCrazy, SpeedsDaughter, cough* Hmm, I need some water.. ;)

Here's a question for everyone: If you had a choice whether to see Horatio and Calleigh talk about this distance between them that has been going on for at least a seaon and a half, or just go on as if nothing ever happened, which would you choose, and how would you like to see it dealt with?

I myself would like to see them talk about it, because one day long ago, something just happened and needs to be resolved. If the actors wanted to push the envelope in terms of drama, they should do just that. It would make for a very emotional and highly-charged exchange, that would prove that their close relationship in the beginning of the show was real and true. You can't just make that rapport, chemistry, and all those wonderful moments go away. 'Facts don't cease to exist just because they're ignored'.
This could also be a chance for Horatio to finally open up to someone about Marisol and Raymond and everything that's happened with Kyle. He began to pour out his heart to Calleigh in 'Under Suspicion' about his past, it's time to finish that, and show his trust in her. Calleigh should do the same, especially with Eric being shot and Jake Berkley making his move. Horatio was there when things escalated between Cal and John Hagen, showing his protective and 'alpha male' side.
The great thing about Horatio and Calleigh is that they are both strong people, and can count on each other for support, no matter what. It was clearly shown in 'Dispo Day', 'After the Fall', 'Under Suspicion', and 'Going Under' for the both of them, when they looked to one another for strength to keep going.
Just to conclude, I'd like to see them talk, have a heart-to-heart about this distance, try to work things out. They may be getting back on track, but something happened between them, but they're speaking again and that's the main thing.

*looks back up at long post* I always have so much to say, don't I!! :p

It's just great to see them in the same scene together, working together and wowing us with their chemistry and hotness!! :D :D

Here's a few caps for ya'll before I go. I'll be back to studying again next week, so I'll say 'byee' until the Summer, where all our new DuCaine moments will be waiting for us!! :) So here are a few sweet H/C memories:

Hands nearly touching...

Cuteness!!

Leeches, woot!!

Rule no. 1: NEVER mess with Horatio and Calleigh!

Hands on hips...

A quiet moment...

H: You okay? Cal: You know it. *sweet smile*

And finally, just for a bit of fun... *hee, hee* here are 2 UTT pics innocently capped by me!! :devil: :devil:

Cal: Ooohh...
H: Mmmm...

I'm so bad!! Mwahaha!!

Now that we have our scenes back, I know that Horatio and Calleigh's being kept apart will quite simply show that,

'Absence makes the heart grow fonder'. :)

See ya!! DUCAINE FOREVER!!
:D

Hey Inthewind, hey Em, hey everyone, :D

I think EP did a good job handling it. Yes somethings really make you go Hmm, :confused: but I think all in all I am just happy knowing they are NOW aware of the problem and TPTB are going to give us some H&C scenes. :D

If I had my choice... I would like Honesty... :rolleyes: but all in all this is the entertainment business... I don't think they are capable of that or we would have had an answer long ago. :lol: Like I said, sometimes you have to take things with a grain of salt. I am happy the situation was addressed and dealt with. We will have our H&C scenes again and maybe with a little more hope TPTB won't let them drift that far apart again. Remember who is speaking here... :D HCrazy- Always have Hope. :p

And Emerald I couldn't have said it better... "Absence makes the Heart grow fonder INDEED!" :D :D :D

DuCaine forever! ;)

PS: New ET video up on my site as well as a new H&C. :devil: Its all the H&C clips we love so go check it out and Swoooon!

HCrazy :cool:

Hey guys! I just saw the scenes from ET and I was buggin' out - just like old times, esp. H walking into the lab - I mean, how many times have we seen Cal in the lab and someone coming up to her and hoping it was H - now it really will be H! SWEEET!

In answer to EmeraldEyes' question, I'd rather see the characters address this lack of interaction instead of just pretending things have been "hunky dorey" for the past two years. I think my videos "Don't Speak" & "Only One" pretty much sum up how I'd like to see this distance addressed. Maybe TPTB have finally noticed all the fanfics, videos, postcards, letters and online chatter about how much H and Cal NEED to be on-screen TOGETHER.

IntheWind - thanks for the DOJO blog - I agree that this can't just be a few scenes thrown in to placate fans, and then all of a sudden they go on another 10 or 20 episode drought - no way! Ducaine has gotta be back TO STAY! I'm not saying they need to be in every scene of every ep, but especially in the character-drivin eps they need to talk to each other.

I'm really psyched that Cal tells H she has his back, and I wish H would do more to reciprocate and show his appreciation for her. She's sacrificed so much to be on the team, and I think a lot of that is b/c she feels loyal to H. She's known him the longest and she's his second in command, so I hope H shows her some love, and maybe gets involved somehow in the whole Jake/Delko thing. Could be interesting.

Long Live DuCaine! :)

Back