H/Cal #5 - DuCaine...Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SpeedsDaughter, Nov 10, 2007.

1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think i'd rather them just pick up where they left off.
    It was never written that there is an actual problem between the characters so I don't know how the others would address it.
    Maybe they could throw in something for the viewers such as a comment between the two about not being there for each other.
    Something light hearted & fun.

I think alot will come into play later w/ the whole lab & they will HAVE to have Ducaine scenes. Something is a brewin' & it's probably going to get real ugly.
    They all need to be there for each other, & to leave out H/C interaction with all that coming down would be the dumbest thing ever.

There is truly a deep connection between those 2, maybe it's not a romantic (yet!) thing, but they have a certain bond that just sits with their characters; they need to play off that.

I can't wait for all this, I can already visualize the look on Calleigh's face & the tone in her voice when she tells 'H' Ive got your back!!
    They are a fabulous duo!!!
    :D :D

2. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

Both ways are equally as good. It'll be good to hear why they haven't worked a case together. But also, it could be Horatio being professional and seeing how Calleigh works on her own. I mean Calleigh is Horatio's 2IC so can you have 2 'supervisors' working together at the same time. Or split the team into 2 to work?

Hard question but without knowing the reason why, it's hard to say. But at least they finally getting to work again, if only its a few scenes here and there. It's something to look forward too, even if i don't get to see it for a year being in England.

Calleigh saying to H about her covering his back, can't wait to hear and see that too. I think Horatio has always been there for his team and looked after them, it's always nice to hear when somewhen does the same back. After all after everything that's happened to him the past couple of season's i bet he'd be glad he's still got soomeone to support him. It might even open him up again.

We just need to keep our fingers crossed and hope that it wasn't anything too serious and just them being professional. Doubt it's got anything to do with the actors as it would more then likely be in the papers about an argument between actors and the writers wouldn't of written scenes with them together if they knew they didn't like each other.

Okay enough of me, i'm running out of gas LOL. Got to finish my CSI: Miami fic ;) Which will go on my site and it is a DuCaine story. I'll let you know when its up

3. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

Hey *waves*
    I'm new but I've been watching the show for some time and I think DuCaine is the best ship and I'm really annoyed that they haven't been talking :mad: :(
    I've seen the ET interview and for maybe the first time this season they will take to each other :D Also I agree that they should take out thier differences this epi or later on *hopeful look* ;)

4. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey everyone, :D

Okay more Spoilers.... The episode after ambush is called, "All In," :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG!!!! I can say there will be more of H&C defintely in this episode! FOR Sure! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lets see if I can get this spoiler thing right.

The eps are going to come fast b/c they are shooting 8 eps in 7 weeks....Illegal high stakes poker games to the theme of this ep. A man is shot and killed b/c he wouldn't tell two thugs were the next high roler game would be. But it is not as cut and dry as that. *The two thugs, Toby and Seth, kidnap Calleigh by tricking her into stopping on the side of the road b/c she thinks one of them is hurt but when she approached the other jumps out and knocks her unconscious. They then make her use her expertise of crime scenes to distort the evidence so they won't get caught. Now Cal being Cal, uses their stupidity to her advantage and leaves clues for her fellow CSI's to follow in order to find out who the real killer is. B/C while Toby and Seth shot the guy he was actually being poisoned by someone else which may have expidited his death. On another note, H's son takes off again. There wasn't much as to why or if he left on his own but Kyle is out there and H doesn't know where.

Can you say Holy Shit!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I can't wait for this episode now and hopefully H will come to her Rescue!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL :lol: :lol: :lol: H&C... H&C... Does the HCrazy Dance!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and welcome CSIloverzed :D

HCrazy

5. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Yep, thanks HCrazy - I'm psyched about that spoiler! Hopefully H will come to the rescue, but there is one thing:

I wonder what's gonna happen to Kyle - I mean, both Cal and Kyle go missing? Oh man - what a tough choice for our hero to make!I hope this doesn't mean H will abandon Cal - I don't see how he could. I wonder if Kyle might be connected to all this - that'd be cool. I have a feelinig that TPTB are giving H and Cal scenes together so that her kidnapping has more of an impact, especially after spoilers that Cal will have to run the team for a bit while H is under investigation for Brazil...

Anyway, as long as it doesn't turn out like "Stand Your Ground", where H and Cal don't even acknowledge each other, it'll be good! LOL. Anyway, here's to hoping that this will be handled well. I've always wanted to see Cal in a situation like that, b/c I think she's gonna kick ass! I just hope we see some H angst over Cal - it's about time! ;)

6. CSIloverZed

CSIloverZed Hit and Run

Yeah, Spoliers!*claps hands* :D :lol:
    Thoose sound like really good episodes and I can't wait.
    I also want H to find Cal before she gets hurt(if she does) and help her out. As for Kyle, if he ran away that must mean that he's fed up with Julia. :eek: Who could blame him, if I was stuck w/ Julia I'd run away as soon as I can.
    Thanks for the spoliers! :D

7. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

*groan* When will season 6 be aired over in England. All these spoliers and i can't even see the episodes for a year. Knowing H he'll save them both.

Welcome CSILoverZed!

8. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

24th March is nearly here :D and if memory serves someone mentioned a countdown to this date which will be watched by Ducainers. So here we go, the clock is ticking

17 DAYS TO GO! :eek:

9. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

*waves* That'd be me. :D

And to start the countdown correctly...

[​IMG]

Seventeen more days until our couple is reunited, and that look of sheer hapiness can return. When their eyes meet, and a smile appears on their faces. After all this time, they'll still find that passion. :)

Sissi

10. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

*Waves back* Ah, there you are.
    :D
    Sorry didn't know how to put in a pic like that :(

11. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Wolfca - a belated welcome to the DuCaine forum :) ! Here's to hoping we'll get some good moments that will salvage Season 6 (at least for this Ducaine fan:) )

Speedsdaughter - I LOVE that pic of them - it's kind of "James Bond"-like - very cool - thank you!

So, how psyched is everyone that we will soon be seeing our favorite couple on-screen again? Woohooo! Let's hope it's worth the wait. And at least I can start a different countdown - I was sick of that non-interaction episode count I kept keeping track of - let the new and improved DuCaine countdown begin!

12. SpeedsDaughter

*grins sillily (is that even a word?)* :D Yes, here I am, the crazy dog lady. :lol:

Anyways, I'm confused - are "All In" and "You May Now Kill the Bride" the same eps, with only the title having been changed? They sound like very different episodes, but I just want that cleared up before I start looking for that ep to record on TiVo. :D

15 More days until DuCaine goodness - Indeed way better than the "How-many-episodes-since-they-last-interacted" countdown miamirocks!!! :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  13. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Everyone,

I love the pics and the great camaraderie in here--- Yayyyyy DuCaine :thumbsup:

Okay keeping up with tradition...:guffaw: 14 more days and a little H&C for you all.

[​IMG]

Also go to the manip page to see my new manip of Horatio. All I will say is can you say Ho-Chilles... Go now and be ready to Drool :drool::drool::drool:

Enjoy!:guffaw:

HCrazy:cool:

PS: I also put up the Insider clip on my site and you tube, with a Spoiler for you all. All I will say is listen to what Julia says to Horatio... and his response. It's an OMG!!!

14. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

Just to let you know i've posted a teaser of my CSI: Miami fic on my website which is under Writing. My website is www.freewebs.com/wolfca.

Please leave a comment of what you think so far

This story is a DuCaine story

15. SpeedsDaughter

Oooh watching the clip right now... I'm listening really closely too. :D

I can't tell you how much I love that manip HCrazy. I've been staring at it for the past... ooh, hour? :guffaw: Seriously, I just love it. And the one in the manip thread, *whew* Ho-chilles indeed. :drool: