H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. horatiosangel

horatiosangel Lab Technician

Hey Ladies!!!

I posted the second part of my 3 part (thanks for the FB LMH ;)) vid series on youtube last night. (If anyone cares :D) Both vids are DuCaine in a sort of roundabout way. Both show the crappy/sad ships of each in the past and why they soooo belong with each other. They are the one constant in each other's lives and are so there for each other through thick and thin. God I love DuCaine!!! :D And feedback is always appreciated... ;) I'll let y'all know when the 3rd part is up. :)

Love that pic kissmesweet!!! Just keep that DuCaine love flowing girls!!! :devil:

Happy 4th Ladies!!! :)

2. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

Question: ;)Do we know how many signatures are currently on the 'Bring H/C Back' petition?

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Everyone, :D

I finally finished LMH's project. ;)

Ahhh so back to my manips and fic. :rolleyes: I added a new Manip to that thread that I was working on, let me know what you think. :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

Love the Fic Emerald and EyeheartH, Loves the Vids Horatiosangel but I need a link if you could mail it to me, pleaseeeee. ;)

LMH... You know I love your poems and your fluffly thoughts.

Everyone here keep up the great work! Were all keeping our DuCaine alive!!! Oh, AND KICK'IN ~!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Thanks HCrazy. And thank you a million times over for all your help and beautiful imagery. You are truely amazing. Giant hugs.

@ Our DuCaine girls, please send me your e-mails, and I'll be sure to send your Poetry folders. You are going to love them. Hope to hear from you all soon. :)

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey you are welcome and isn't there a poetry thread you could put them into??? :confused:

I just love our H and C--DuCaine Baby. :lol:

I feel funny because I keep throwing H and C manips in the thread. They should call it the H and C manips thread! :lol: :D :D :D ;)

LMH, Your poems inspire me to get them even closer!

6. horatiosangel

OK Ladies!!!

I just posted the 3rd (and final, I think ;)) vid in my DuCaine Trilogy on youtube. It is titled "We Belong" and I think it ties it all together nicely. I have put all 3 vids together into a playlist called The DuCaine Trilogy and I suggest watching all 3 together to get the full effect. (But each will stand on its own too). Please check it out if you want. And FB is always welcome. :D

And thanks for the inspiration to do the third vid, LMH. Nice to see you back on the boards again. :) ***big hugs***

HCrazy I'll PM the link to you now. :)

7. MacsLovlyAngl

There is, but they would be removed, due to Rrated content. If anyone has other ideas, please let me know. Because I would like nothing more, then to show off our hard work.

Keep the Faith :D

8. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Ok so were working on a home for the poems! :lol: Yay!

Horatiosangel I just love the vids and thank you for the link. I love your choice of songs too, a perfect match for our perfect couple.

Hey keep em coming... :eek: Aherm, the Videos I mean! :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

HA: You making amazing you know whats, I think you should make many more. their amazing and you really bring out the best of DuCaine :)

LMH: Are you still being evil with poems and such? ;)

I love DuCaine, I've really missed being in here with yall, you guys keep my spirits and hopes up really high, so I thank yall for that :)

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Horatio's Angel: YOUR VIDEO IS FANTASTIC! :) I love it! I got teary at the ending... :lol: It was fantastic! I loved it.

Lynny: I'm with you. DuCaine keeps ones' spirits hiiiiigh. :)

11. MacsLovlyAngl

*Sees Lynny, kissme, *tackles, hugs* :p

You can hush now, you got your folder last night :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've sent a few so far HCrazy, Horatioangel and Lynny. Let's hope we find a home soon for them. they are gorgeous.

*New poem in the poetry thread*

Talk to you all soon. LMH ***Big Hugs***

12. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi!! Good to see you all! :) I've been busy with a few things, but it's great to see some convo in here!! :)

Great to see all the poems and manips, LHM and HCrazy!! The Dynamic Duo, that's what you two are!! :D And I will PM you my e-mail address so I can get that special folder, LMH ;) :lol:

*waves to Lynn and kissme* Hello!! Great to see ya!! DuCaine always takes us to that special place, where fluff and smut reign supreme and writers are H/C shippers!! :lol: :)

To answer your question, inthewind, there are currently... 37 names. *crickets chirp* Spread the word!! :p

horatiosangel, I applaud your videos!! :) Well done again! I'm working on another slideshow with WMM, and I have a slideshow dedicated to Horatio aswell!! :D Might post that today... get ready to drool!! :D

Here is yet ANOTHER question(I'm curious!! :lol:), and it's completely random, so I apologise: if you had a chance to send H and Cal on an all-expenses paid trip somewhere as a reward for being so hard-working and devoted to the pursuit of justice, where would you send them and why?

I would love to send them on a trip to Italy or France, somewhere cultured and beautiful like Rome, or romantic like Paris. I'd send them there because it would be fantastic for them to go to the top of the Eiffel tower, or see the Collisseum in Rome. Lots of photos and souvenirs!! :) Wonder if H is a poser!!! :lol:
    And if all else fails, I'd send them to Blarney in Cork, which is about 10 miles from where I live. :p ;) :lol: If you could be their guide for a day... *sigh* oh the fluffieness, but it would be kinda annoying 'cos they'd be staring at each other all the time when you're telling them about history and the people and what-not!! :D :lol: They'd love Ireland, but Cork's the best! *hint, hint*

Just before I go, here's a sweet image from 'Wet Foot, Dry Foot'. Check out H's smile!! :)

Cal: How old are you? H: Hmm.. 45...

Byee!! Sign the petition!! Spread the word!!
    :)

13. MacsLovlyAngl

Why do you do this to me Emer"? *Damn* you know I live in Gutterville :devil: :devil:

*Okay, I would say Disneyland. It would be wonderful for them to actually relieve their stress. They could be themselves and enjoy being kids again. Something they never have much time to do, while working. Besides, Disney World is very romantic, especially at night. :) :)

*Anyways*

I'm starting a new story....It's called "Horatio's Angels",
    It's based on the Naughty Hijinx of our HCRazy, Emer and Horatiosangel, who are the Angels :devil: :devil: *Yeah right*
    I play the PA of "H" and write the stories that place our girls in danger, hijinx and sensual moments.

So look forward to the first chapter soon

Just one more thing before I go....."Keep the Faith" :D

14. horatiosangel

Hey Ladies!!! Thanks for all the compliments on my vids. I just LOVE making them and am having a ball!!! :)

I just posted a new DuCaine vid on youtube for your viewing pleasure... :D

And WOW, LMH, can't wait to read the Angels story...sounds AWESOME!!! :devil: (Do we get to have like guns and everything? :D)

As far as our favorite couple goes...I think I would send them somewhere secluded with a beach, so they could take long romantic walks, watching the sunsets, just relax...plus, we'd get to see H in a swimsuit!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
    ***falls to floor in dead faint from all the H Hotness***

DuCaine Forever Baby!!! :cool:

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Emerald darling, I've actually been here since Thread #3! I just log on more often now since it's the summer and none of my friends are here and I'm leaving this Sunday!

Horatiosangel: Ahhh! I love all of your videos! I'm going to watch your latest one too! :D

*Skips off to watch HA's video1*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.