H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah I couldn't ever hate you...you're my minion! *Hugs!*

Lol, I bet you could go on for at least 3 paragraphs...heehee, DuCaine is quite easy to go on and on and on and on and well yeah you get the picture! :lol:

Emer you make me smile by the way! I just wub you! :D

2. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

No BG...you can't jump!!! Although I technically jumped ship when I first started watching Miami...I used to think H would be good with Yelina until I saw 'Under Suspicion' :lol:
    Anyway, to answer the question on why I rep DuCaine, although I already answered it:

Plain and simple, the banter between those two is just too cute...I can feel sparks between them everytime they talk alone. There is a candidness between them whenever it's just the two of them. They're like an old married couple!!! :D

Yeah, so some of the H/Y-ers are planning to write to CBS about getting H and Yelina hooked up. Let's out-do them with our postcards!!!

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

4. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

It's not a competition. ;) Fan feedback has been around a long time. Sending things to the writers or sending feedback has been going on for years. Everyone is entiteld to their say, so let's live and let live please. There's no need for inter-ship rivalry and we don't encourage it here at Talk CSI.

I'm posting this to nip it in the bud early. Threads have been known to be temporarily locked and posters removed from Talk CSI if they seek to incite fan wars. We have had problems in Shipper Central with this before, so please respect the rules of this Forum. Thanks.

5. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

MiamiDade
    Got it :) My bad.

As for the Wiki...I just now discovered it (thanks to Hcrazy :)) and am quite pleased at how it turned out. I love how they ponder where Calleigh's romantic endeavours will take her next.

But anyway, what the Wiki says about our dear DuCaine is getting a big thumbs up from me. I completely agree with what they said, especially when this person writes: "But out of all of the CSIs, Calleigh and Horatio seem to know each other the best." Did anyone else think of H whenever they said: "...she seems somehow untouchable and unapproachable by mere mortal men", especially considering H has evolved to Supercop? :lol:

6. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh the new thread ran past me without me noticing...I am still here and still a diehard DuCainer! I thought I better show up again because was knocked back by recent spoliers are they really trying to torture us :mad:

I love DuCaine...I can just see it, it's always been there, watch some of season one again their chemistry just sparkles, there banter was so good...mates before relationship is always the best way to go..you know it!

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Footyliz,

You had better always come back!!! :D

They are torturing us just to give us that more pleasure in the end game! END GAME! :D :D :D :D :D :D

After all, WERE DUCAINERS!!!!!!! :lol: :devil: :devil:

WE NEVER CLOSE... :lol: OR GIVE UP HOPE!!! :lol:

8. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

yeah we love Ducaine and we will never give up hope-- there is so much between those two-- and it is so clear---- we just need to keep our faith and keep lifting up DuCaine-- and we will succeed!

9. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Don't I know it.....

But so are Eric and Calleigh. They're friends.. *worries in a corner* :lol: Not really, I am sticking with yas no matter what :D

Yeah, theres ALOT between the two :D plus, with all the UTT action pics Emer has been posting, they seem to have been pretty busy.... :devil: :lol:

10. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

I have been to the CSI M line-- on the duCaine board and acutally we are doing prety good-- there is another line that is kinda good to- that i think we could enjoy going to
    here is the link to the official CBS- CSIM discussion board- just discoveredit last night-- BEST of all- it is DuCaine friendly and MOST fans want to SEE DuCaine- so lets get over there and support DuCaine---since it is offically from CBS--- maybe some peoons will read the comments and let TPTB know-- and we may at least get MORE DuCaine scenes- evenif the do go on with the lunacy of a E/C romance(still hope they drop it) anyway here is the link- and i HOPE I did this right
    http://boards.cbs.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?webtag=cbscsimiamb&redirCnt=1
    try it and let me know

11. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

:( That was a little rough. I'm a multi-shipper, so thats why I say that :p

hmmm.....yes, we should get behind it and post our way on over ot CBS! :lol

Also, google search "DuCaine forums" and see whos right at the top :D *hints* :lol:

12. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi!!

Lots of talk! All we need to do is keep those shipper chins up, never give up, and just keep our eyes on the prize... *looks up at HCrazy's manip* That is what we want to see!!

You know, I only just realised that now!! :lol: How blatant is that?? Horatio seems to be the only one who can handle her alright! He knows her so well, and appears to be one of the only men she can really relate to on a professional level, and in a time when things were dandy, a personal level too. I need not remind you all of 'The Best Defense', do I? ;) To refresh any memories if need be, here's a cap:

[​IMG]
    Horatio: BACK OFF, HAGEN!!!
    Hagen: Eeee...
    Calleigh: My hero...

Protective H... *sigh* So attractive... especially when he's protecting Calleigh!! :D :) And aswell, let's not forget 'Dispo Day', and Horatio knowledge that Calleigh never did coke, even when she 'popped positive'... that scene was so sweet with the 'hummingbird' quote...

Cal: *Don't be nervous, just tell him the truth...* H: *Don't be nervous, just tell me the truth...*

Aww... ain't trust grand? :)

Adding to the Wiki is fun!! :D Even if it's just adding comments about DuCAine, you get this awesome rush knowing your voice is heard! Well, that's a bit dramatised... you feel great after it!! :lol: :p

I am so excited... because I wrote today some crucial scenes for my 'Officer Down' inspired CSI: DuCaine!! :D I'll type up part one today, and post it tomorrow. Look out for an update!! :) More reading, and keeping the DuCaine love alive!! I think we're gonna be okay... 'Hang in there...' *goes into a dreamy haze of H and Cal holding each other*

BG's and mine RP is so cool!! It's my obsession right now!! :lol:

@ bringirl2001: Thanks for the link!! Very handy! :)

@ BG: Yay!! That's nice isn't it? :D We'll get an influx of members one day from Googling you!! :lol:

Byee!!
    :)

13. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

BG- hey I am sorry if I was kinda harsh about the possiblity of an E/C romance-- I am just ALL about DuCaine AND i wasn't thinking- still friends- i hope?-- anyway i meant no offense- PS- I knda wish I COULD be a multi-shipper where either Cal or Horatio is concerned- believe me- I have Tried to like her with Eric or ryan- (can't see it-- ) and I tried REALLY hard to like H with yelina(since there are rumours that SHE will be back S.6-- but alas- my heart keeps returning to DuCaine-- but I should NOT have beenharsh or put ANY other couple down- oops!
    Anyway i am glad that you guys like the link i told ya about-- hope many of you will march over and lift up DuCaine
    also let's post it on the Yahoo board-- we are about 800 strong on that board so maybe if some of us will go to the official site- that can SEE that there are fans who at least want more DuCaine scenes---- the " shipping" i don't mind leaving to the fanfic writers-- becuase in my experience MOST of the time on these shows when couples become canon- a lot of the time- the writers just do NOT know how to write the romance--- so I just kinda want good scenes with them---- and for them NOT to beinvolved with other romances(becuase that messes up my DuCaine fantasy-- ) I KNOW I am pitiful--- but oh well.....

14. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Emer
    OMG the pic you put from 'Dispo Day' totally sent me to the gutter :lol:
    Anyway :lol:, speaking of 'Dispo Day', that scene where he talks to her privately is so sweet. It just shows how much he cares about her, so he talked to her alone without interruption from IAB.

I think that the scene where he asks her if her lips are numb should be re-written:

*H delivers Cal a slow yet passionate kiss*
    H: Are your lips numb?
    *Cal sighs with relief, heart overcome with desire*
    Cal: Yes.

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

hehe....sure :D okay,and I never said we weren't friends :D

And my forum :p :lol: Do you think I should post it in the websites forum on here?

Oh my lordy... :devil: would you mind if I use that in a drama performance? the next unit in my class after the holidays is serious drama/romance :D

I before E ..... *puts on SOJ's* except after C.... :cool: :lol:

hehe...yeah... I hope :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.