H/Cal #4: Handsome and his Bullet Girl!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Bullet_Girl, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

BG
    Sure you can use it. Spread the loveliness of DuCaine to the un-initiated!!! :lol:
    So my grandpa is H/Y but my grandma is DuCaine...we were watching 'Law And Order' and Alana De La Garza (aka Marisol) was on and I pointed out that it was Marisol to my sister, thinking they didn't know who Marisol was, and my grandma said 'You mean from CSI: Miami?' and then my eyes lit up. I asked her who she thinks should hook up and she said: 'Oh Horatio and Calleigh should. He's her sugar daddy!'

2. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Happy Easter everyone!! Don't eat too much chocolate!! :D

Wow, that quote from 'Dispo Day' is so sexy! :) Always one of my favourite moments, 'cos she is so cute and he just listens to her as she tells every detail of what she did for the last 8 hours! "I ate a granola bar..." His voice was so soothing when he talked to her. I've noticed that his voice always has this extra note of deepness when he talks to her privately. It was the same in 'The Best Defence" when he asked her about her well-being...

(Horatio looks up and sees Calleigh coming in.)

HORATIO: How concerned should I be about you?
    CALLEIGH: I'm fine.
    HORATIO: Are you sure?
    (She smiles shakily) Ok...
    (He gives her one final look before moving on...)

And the little change in the dialogue is so sweet!! :D I suppose Horatio had to ask that question, but he was thinking to himself, 'Let me see if they're numb... *drool*' That's hot!

@ BG: If you use that dialogue, OMG! That would be so cool! There would be silence, and you'll convert more people to DuCaine!! :D I have a one-track mind!

@ EyeHeartH: Your grandma rules!! :D Wow, having a DuCainer in your own family!! That must be so cool! And recognising Marisol as well!

One day in school, I was singing 'How To Save a Life', thinking of starbuckhan's DuCaine vid, and someone asked me why I was singing it. I said, "It's from a video on YouTube, a CSI: Miami video..." I paused before saying, "It was a Horatio and Caleigh video..." She said, "Horatio and the blonde girl?" I said, "Yeah!" A coupe people in my school know about CSI: Miami, but not in a shippy sense, sadly!! :( I could have brought them onlne and showed them the glory of H/C thorugh all the great videos and caps!!!

The DuCaine Wiki is looking great!! :D And there are several DuCaine moments up on YouTube and the Wiki aswell!! :D We are taking over! We are 'end game', which is a great way of putting it!!!! :)

'Officer Down' CSI: DuCaine will be posted today!! I'll be finished typing in few hours. Something to look forward to!! :D

Byee!! *runs to eat more chocolate*
    :)

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

:devil: I know......but I'm a BRUNETTE! :( :p How would I pull that off? :rolleyes: I mean, I've always actually wanted my hair blonde, and my eyes are a nice shade of blue :p which is close enough to green.... *drifts off* :D *cough* :lol: okay, I've been fantasizing about that goddamn scene all day! :D I think my mom even caught me moaning at nothing in particular :lol:

4. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Oooh...how could I forget that one? I love those little moments they used to have where it was just them and their tones of voice changed. She talked to him differently in private than she did in front of everyone else: in front of the others, even to this day, it's very professional, but when it's just them, she talks to him as if they're best friends, which they kind of are in a sense...but then again, sometimes best friends become more than that...

*EDIT* Sorry, I realised I had double-posted:

Which scene? Mine?
    Well BG you do have something going for you: H prefers brunettes :D (no worries, I'm a brunette too).
    Maybe H and Cal will get together if Cal dyes her hair a darker shade. But then that would make H really prudish, don't you think? :lol:

5. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

well It does seem like he goes for the dark haired or Latina ladies-- like rebecca-- or marisol-- and some think yelina(but i STILL think it is mostly brother in law-ish- family with yelina)--- anyway- I think he shows that he favors a certain blonde a LOT--- whenever anything is up with Cal-- H is right there- when she tested positive for drugs- H did not even flinch-he TRUSTED Cal--- when Hagen got out the way in Best defense- H went right into protective mode-- and when she flirted with him" hey handsome"--H seemed pleased--- and one of my favorite moments is when H asked cal to " come here" and pulled her in for a Hug-(Lost Son)- what makes me really smile is that when I watched it on DVd with the audio commentary we find out that David C." insisted" on a hug between Cal and Horatio----- the commentator said that it ( the hug) was David's idea- he just felt that H would NEED a hug at that moment-- NOw how potent was it that his hug HAD to be from Cal!!-- it is written in the stars i tell ya--- well i HOPE that DuCaine is end game-- keep the faith!

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello DuCaine buddies...how's it going in here? Did everyone have a lovely Easter? Hope so :D Our lovely couple certainly did...I think they were holed up somewhere eating candy...off eachother! :devil: Heehee! :lol:

New eppy tonight...fun times, haven't seen it yet, hoping there's some H/C fun in there...gonna see in like 17 minutes! :D

7. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi!! :)

@ bringirl2001: Wow, I never knew that! :D I love David even more for that! :) And I suppose it had to be done, because both Calleigh and Horatio tried to get Speed to clean his gun, and they both felt responsible for the condition of his firearm. I suppose that hug was for Tim as well as for each other. They were both so selfless in dealing with the shooting, and I think that they could only be a real source of comfort to each other in the end. Horatio needed a hug, and so did she. Gives any DuCainer warm fuzzies!! :) I think someone posted a while back that Emily cried after the hug, that they still held on to one another... aww!! :)

And we are end-game, because in a poll on the Miami Wiki of which couples who should become canon, Horatio and Calleigh are in the lead with 54.5% the last time I checked!!! :D :) Isn't that great? And the support is phenomenal!! :) We'll make it through the rumours about 'you-know-what' with 'you-know-who'. :p :lol: I was laughing so evilly yesterday when I saw that poll, my family thought I'd cracked!! *Mwahahahaha!!!* :devil: 'Canon, canon, canon! We are going canon! We are canon, canon, canon!' *shipper dance* That's what I was doing all day yesterday!! :lol: :D

@ Mo: You're giving me ideas!! ;) :p A pleasant thought indeed! Melted chocolate... :devil: Chocolate covered strawberries... ;)

Here's a little promo for 'Officer Down', including a great manip from HCrazy. Inspired by 'The Enemy Among Them' fanflick by HoratioCaineFan on YouTube.:

A city...
    Under fire... 'Miami is ours for the taking!!'

One man...
    One woman...

Taking a stand... 'I'm ready...'

A victory and moment of tenderness...

IS SHATTERED...

*BANG*

No!!

CALLEIGH!!!

Don't turn away
    Don't try to hide
    Don't close your eyes
    Don't turn out the lights

A new chapter of CSI: DuCaine...

Inspired by an episode that never was...

This is...

OFFICER DOWN

Hope that will encourage you to read it!! :)

I will be posting it in the next few hours... just a few little tweaks and it should be ready. The last scene is riding on me... :p

See ya!!
    :)

EDIT: Here's the link!!

OFFICER DOWN

Enjoy! :)

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

OH. MY. GOD! :eek: EMER! *huggles and covers with mad kisses* best. promo. ever. :p. Okay, now I'm gonna try and behanve, but theres no promises :lol:

:lol: There are multi-shippers in here... *points to self* but I'm pretty thick, so it doesn't bother me :lol:

Tequila covered skin? :lol: I had to ask :p

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Emer

Woo hoo!!! That was more exciting than last night's episode!!! :lol: I'm being serious...your promo was more pleasing than an entire episode. I'm getting frustrated with the lack of ANY shipper moments between anyone on S5, but your promo made me feel better :D

I'm excited about your fic...I think I'll go check it out now :D

10. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Tequila makes her clothes come off ;)

Emer::

You've gone completely crazy, haven't you? hehe. its all good, DuCainers are good for that :D If we didn't, we'd all go mad and I think H said something we need to behave.. Or was that MD? *sighs* I forget.

Anyways, EE, Its great to see you've updated your fic and of course passed along some goodies! :D

11. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Last nights episode 'Bloodline' I thought I saw Calleigh flirting or something with that news cast guy who had the tape. She should have been with H instead of him cause I really like her outfit :) last night It was nice.

12. bringirl2001

bringirl2001 Hit and Run

Hey we still have the biggest percentage of votes with 50%-- but we have gone down from 54 to 50%--- the funny thing is that so far- E/C has one of the lower precentages-- but Carwash is doing pretty good-- so we better advertise to the yahoo group--- I guess we could be doing pretty good also- becuase H&Y are not even listed as an option---- with Y coming back in the 6 season-- they have a chance too--- but oh well-- all we can go is vote and try-- What ever happened to our Post card Campaign- which we were gonna do on April 6th-- did everybody do it but me-- OR are we still waiting on more post cards-- let me know i still want to send my post cards in-- better late than never -

13. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Hey gang - long time no visit. I have been swamped with real life - sorry. I haven't even read about the last 20 posts :( so I will have to catch up later. Listen, I am finishing up about 20 postcards for our campaign and will post the BIG post I have been promising with ADDRESSES, POSTACRDS, etc. this FRIDAY !!! April 13th - our mail date is April 20th, and I think we should mail as much as we each can for 30 days after that.

If you have other web pages you post at with Ducaine fans, I encourage you to copy my post to them as well or direct them here to the post to get postcards, etc.

I hope all of you are as excited as I am about this campaign and being a part of it and I thank you all a lot for letting my rile you up and get psyched for the effort.

DUCAINE FOREVER !!!

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Just had to pop in and say how insanely gorgeous Cal looked in this episode, seriously the girl is smoking! AND she wore all black...again! :devil: Stupid PTB didn't give her and H any scenes though...but I still stand by my "they-have-to-keep-them-apart-to-keep-them-from-jumping-eachother" point of view! :lol: Cuz you KNOW H would not have been able to resist dragging her into the nearest empty room and having his way with her when she was looking that good! :devil:

15. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Ain't it the truth, Mo!!! H was looking pretty...Handsome...himself...
    I agree...Cal radiated this beauty that caught me unaware. It seems as if she had this aura surrounding her the entire episode...she's becoming quite the Southern beauty.
    I've noticed that she's worn a lot of all-black this season...maybe this is a sign!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.