H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Lol, Palm! :lol: Okay hon...I gotta say I agree with you here...I'm a fluffy through and through...but I think there are different types of fluff for different ships...(go with me here! :lol: )...so DuCaine can have fluff without it having to be sappy "I love you's"...sappy is good for some ships, but yeah I totally agree...sappy does not fit DuCaine at all! :p
    I LOVE that! That would be the most awesome thing! And see in my opinion for these two...I'd say that's fluff! ;) :lol:

Lol! **High-five Smut Kid!** :lol:

2. Palm

Palm Coroner

*High Five Back* OHIO!
    Ah, so you like... comedic fluff? Anyhoo, the definition I was given for Fluff was basically anything involving "Googly-Eyes", "Bear Hugs", "Annoyingly Creepy Nicknames" and/or "Scenes of extensive cuddles and 'Oo-ings'". Y'know. Think to Mike & Celia from Monsters.Inc. Remember those nicknames? "Who's my oogly, googly bear?" Stuff that makes regular people (Eg. Regular people = Sulley) cringe and be like "....Yeah."

So, when I see "Fluff" and "Ducaine", it makes me think of "Who's my oogly googly bear?" And I scream and smash myself against windows. It doesn't fit in my views. But then again, what do I know? I'm the person who when I see Ducaine, 5 words pop up. "Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'am." Sure, I mean, it's more than just a meaningless meeting in the Ballistics Lab (With the door triple locked), you know they'd probably die without each other. But I can't see them admitting it to each other. It's more like one of those unspoken things that they know. And words would just cheapen it.

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: :lol: :lol: Wow! No wonder you don't like fluff, Lol! If that's what fluff is then I'm not a fluffy! When I think fluffy I think a ship that is happy with eachother, in whatever way that means for them! With Danny and Lindsay (my CSI:NY ship) they are more gooey fluffy...but DuCaine is SO not gooey...that is not their personality at all! Lol...fluffy for them could totally be them getting mad at eachother and then Calleigh yelling, like you said "You're such an ASS, I can't believe I love you!" To me that would be DuCaine fluff! :lol:
    Lol, I LOVE it! :lol: :lol: That is so totally them... :devil:
    Yup that is SOO true...they may not tell eachother every five seconds how much they "wuv you honey bunny bookie bear!" but you KNOW they feel it nonetheless! You KNOW it! :D :D

P.s. I just found a DuCaine vid on Youtube and it was SOOO good, I want to watch more! :D So anyone who knows of any, please PM me with the links...I will be forever grateful! :D

4. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ I almost choked on my breakfast with that "Wookie Bear" comment. HAHAHAHA! I bent my wookie.

Ah, see, what you like Mo [I give out random nicknames] is the classical comedic attraction. Where if H does something stupid, Calleigh will hit him with a frying pan and be all "Goddammit Horatio!" And he's be on the ground, X's in his eyes, singing God Save the Queen with an Italian accent. Which is awesome DuCaine stuff when someone does it right. But, the way I see it, she can't abuse him all the time. Just if he does something stupid. Like.... ignores her during an investigation. That just BEGS for her to slap the backside of his head and be all "HEY! Jerk." It just can't be like, every 2 seconds that she hits him.

And my twist would be that he demands punishment for her hitting him. In which case, the Closet Door gets locked, and H tells everyone to go on an hour long break. Or he'll kill them with a rusty spoon.

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Whoo-- first post at this thread. On Miami, my favorite ship is DuCaine. They're the most adorable "could/should-be" pairing on the show. I love how they seem to know what one another is thinking without any words being said. That's real romance: knowing someone inside out. :D Don't I wish that I've found that?

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

kissme yay for posting in here! This is one of my new fav ships, and I know you'll love it in here! Heehee, it's lots of guttery goodness! :devil:
    Lol, you can call me Mo, Palm! ;) Ahhh, is that what I like? :lol: Heehee...yeah, I guess that does sum it up in a way! I do like the "love" stuff (can't deny that! :D )...it's just with some ship's they say I love you with holding eachother tightly in a huge emotional moment that screams "LOVE!" and for other ships they say I love you by throwing things at eachother in anger and then ravishing eachother on the lab floor later as payback! :devil: **coughSODuCainecough!!** :lol:
    Awww the classic "locked in the closet" punishment, eh?! Oh to be able to listen at that door for that hour...I think my ears would be much less innocent by the time that hour came and went! :devil: Not that they're all that innocent to begin with...but still! ;) :lol:

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I told you Palm wasn't a fluffy. But nobody ever listens to me. You should've seen Palm in smacked, Mo.

Hey Palm, I already gave her Mo, dangit!

Doesn't she do that already?

The second one is totally Palm and Casp. Angst rules!

Now why does he always pick the rusty spoon? why not the fork? knife?

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: Doesn't stop me from trying to convert her even a little! ;) Worked with you hon! :D
    Lol, she did Palm but you can feel free to call me that too! :D
    Lol, pretty much hon! Which is just one of the many reasons they work together! ;)
    In the immortal words of the Sheriff of Nottingham in "Robin Hood Men in Tights"... "Because...it'll hurt more!" :lol: :lol:

9. Palm

Palm Coroner

^*snork* I love that movie.
    And I don't remember everything I read, LYNN. I forget things! ..Frequently.

AHHAHHHH. So, the 4th Season is out on DVD today. With the delicious "I'm Angsty Horatio. Get Out of me way, bitch!" and the one scene I've been longing to see... the amazing, fantabulous scene where Calleigh TOUCHES ....his hand. Still! That one episode alone where she's trying to get him to trust her speaks lengths. That she cares about him still. And he blows it with his ".....I killed someone. I smell hotdogs? BYE!" Which DESERVED her kicking him in the shin, he falls down [Not before going 'CHIMO!'] and she walks away, swearing revenge.

Now... I command you wallet... Have money!

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I know huh...totally thought of that immediately after reading that quote! :lol: Good stuff right there, for sure!
    Okay seriously how sad is it that I read that...and just your "touches" and then the dot dot dot before "his hand"....I totally went to the gutter! :devil: "She touches...his... :devil:" Gah seriously I am on like high gutter alert with these two...I mean I'm guttery but that's ridiculous! :lol:
    Anyway moving on! :p What ep is this? **Mo ducks, don't kill me I'm still new to this ship!** Cuz I totally want to go watch it now...MUST SEE CALLEIGH TOUCH HORATIO!! :devil: :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: If only it worked that way!

Oh hey y'all lovely DuCaine folksies...anybody know a good place to find videos or clips of scenes for these two? I've been dying to feed this new obsession...so if anyone can tell me any good sites or even just send me clips I'd be in heaven and in your debt! :D

11. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Ouh snap! In all my eagerness, I forgot the rules. I'm sorry 'bout that CSIMfan :).

DuCaine!:

Hear, hear...how much more "guttery" can you people get?? :p

:eek: Oh no! I don't see H doing that either Palm.. Uhhm...I don't WANT him to do that. No teary eyes..no "I Love You" on bended knees *that's super cheesy by the way* and no Calleigh going mushy and nononono! *shakes head*

But I do seem them saying "I love you" in the most normal way but still mean it.

I refuse to think of them as only sexually attracted to each other. Or if so, I refuse to believe that that is the only reason to why they like each other.

There is always more to just being sexually attracted. You often see them communicating like two colleagues but the tension is very obvious. You see, they've worked with each other for years..and they've built up a mutual understanding and respect for each other.

And as for smut...uhm....ahhh...I.. Well I can understand if they get physical but well let's just say that I would never write such things with detail in a story.. LOL!

Now now Lynn, you know Palm and I have a very understanding relationship. She hits me with a frying pan and I hardly ever fight back. It's the cirle of life :p.

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Why are we not allowed to post video links?

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:lol: When it comes to these two, I think you'd be suprised Casp, right Palm, Lynn ! Although you have been around here longer so then again probably not! ;) :lol:
    Yeah I can see that, it doesn't have to be a huge fluffy gooey gushy moment to be sincere or meaningful! And as a fluffy I would say any declaration of love in any form is fluffy! (Yes I do lay claim to any and all such declarations in the name of Fluff! :lol: )
    Totally with ya! I think their attraction probably started on that level, but definitely deepened into something so much stronger and deeper and moving and lasting, for sure! :D

On an another note...I got DuCaine clips...YAY! So when I'm done with work I'm so going to watch them all...not like I need more to feed this obsession, but then again, why not! :lol:

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

More like all the time, really.

That only works for Casp, Palm.

Do you really, really want me to answer that?

Yeah. Cause your to busy whacking me with something.

I think we're not allowed to post anything that wise because of copyright, I think thats what Fogs said before, but Modie will tell you for sure when she comes in.

I want clips. I want pics.

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Here's the answer. ;) I had to pull up the rules to make sure I remembered everything so I'll just go ahead and copy and paste on Fan Videos and Downloads

~ First of all, due to the concerns surrounding potential copyright infringement, you may no longer
    post links to any fan videos.

~ You may not link to any other downloadable copyrighted material such as video clips of the episodes or interviews.

~ Also, no discussion of downloading episodes or tape trading will be permitted on the board.

You can, however, say where you got it (YouTube or wherever) and how to get it. You just can't directly link to it. ;)

Also, not to worry CSIsManiac, we all get excited about videos and stuff and sometimes forget the rules. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.