H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palm

Palm Coroner

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

I made people laugh? That doesn't sound like me =\
    And YES! I need Vitamin C! I have some sort of sickness where everytime I stand up, I go back in time and I HATE seeing Lincoln! Freak!

SO! Did someone mention a "Dark Room" and DuCaine? That can only mean one thing! Eric blew out the power. Jeez, Eric. I think Horatio should make him buy everyone coffee. Delicious coffee. Does he even drink Coffee? I mean, that may explain for all his witty remarks and "I don't think that's a good idea" attitude. We all know Calleigh does. With SUGAR!

*brain pops*
    So. I stand by my Missionary statement. And it actually got me thinking. To something that didn't involve SMUT! ....At first. Anyhoo, Since H and Cal and all the rest are constantly in a temperture of +90, if they actually had to locate themselves up North to.. let's say, the Upper New York area of Brooklyn for a week, do you think H would get angerier because of the Cold? Or would he get all "...I'm cold. Let's warm up! 8Haul Calleigh into an elevator and threaten to disembowel anyone who comes near.*"
    That means YOU Lynn.

2. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello my fellow DuCainers!! :) Konnichiwa!! :D I still have Japanese on the brain! Great to be back!

Well done on the active thread, really good discussions. Pertaining to Horatio and Calleigh's relationship, I do believe a good balance of smutty goodness(Hummer, Hummer, Hummer) and fluffy romance(candlelit dinners and dancing on the beach) can exist between them. It would be hard though, IMO, for them to maintain a lover's relationship AND a professional relationship on a daily basis... unless they snuck around and eventually get caught!! :devil:
    Ryan's reaction would be HILARIOUS... :eek: :lol: His jaw scraping the ground, but anyone one else, like Alexx or Eric, would just smile and say, "FINALLY!!!!" :lol: Wierd scenario. Sort of that everyone knows except them that it's love!! It's soo totally obvious!! You know, people ought to knock before entering Horatio's office, especially if Calleigh went in 20 minutes ago and never came out... uh oh! My mind's in the gutter... won't be coming out for a while... hey, it's nice down here!!! :lol: :D

Just a quick word about fluff... silly nicknames like 'poopykins' and 'huggy bear' make me cringe, but I'm all for kissing and cuddling scenes. ;) And I remember that "Monster's Inc." scene, Sully was like, "Ewww!!" "Oh, schmoopsy poo!" "Googly bear!!" Brr... :rolleyes:
    But a little cheese is okay, now and again. We need to be surprised as well, not just repititive, repititive, repititive, over and over again. I like "smuffy"... nice ring, but we are not that!! What are we?? :confused: Everything and anything, I say!! We aim to please everyone, and to coin a phrase from a certain Lieutenant, "We.. never... close." :D I say that so much!

On the flight from Hong Kong back to Ireland, you'll never guess what was part of the in-flight entertainment?? *drum roll* Miami S4!! I was flicking through the channels, when I saw Horatio appear on the screen, and I literally squealed!! Half the plane heard me!! He affects me... anyway I digress. :p
    It was "Nailed", and what a punned title... I nearly fell over when I figured it out!! :p DuCaine-wise it was okay, they talked twice on the phone... that's all I can remember! Poor Ryan and his poor eye!!

Here's a Kelly Clarkson song I listened to recently with H and Cal on my mind. Kinda angsty, sort of like Cal's thoughts at the end of S4... you'll know what I mean!

Kelly Clarkson - I Hate Myself for Losing You

I woke up today
    Woke up wide awake
    In an empty bed
    Staring at an empty room
    I have myself to blame
    For the state I'm in today
    And now, dyin' doesn't seem so cruel

And oh, I don't know what to say
    And I don't know anyway, anymore

I hate myself for losing you
    I'm seeing it all so clear
    What do you do when you look in the mirror
    And staring at you is why he's not here

You got what you deserved
    Hope your happy now
    Cause every time I think of her with you
    It's killing me inside
    And now I dread each day
    Knowing that I can't be saved
    From the loneliness of living without you

And oh, I don't know what to do
    Not sure that I'll pull through
    I wish you knew

I'm seeing it all so clear

And oh, I don't know what to do
    Not sure that I'll pull through
    I wish you knew
    I wish you knew
    And oh, I don't know what to say
    And I don't know anyway, anymore

I'm seeing it all so, I'm seeing it all so clear

What do you say when everything you said
    Is the reason why he left you in the end
    How do you cry when every tear you shed
    Won't ever bring him back again
    I hate myself for loving you

2 days ago, I had the wiredest dream. It was about Horatio and Calleigh... but of course! I was seeing the future of Season 5, and it was bright! I was thinking about "Kill Zone" and the all-black comment as well, so the quarry where they collected evidence was there too. Kinda fuzzy aswell, I might be fearful for DuCaine's future, but I'm aiming to remain hopeful... has that ever happened to anyone before? DuCaine dreams specifically... I'd love to have your dreams, Rebecca!! :devil: But I sympathise with the dream scenario... Horatio is so heroic and so strong, he's a wonderful character, and some would prefer to see him as just thhat, rather than an attractive figure... and he is... there I go again!! Don't worry, it's only natural to dream of him! :)

I just saw the "Dark Room" promo pics, and WOW!!! It's what we've been waiting for, guys!! It's going to get better!! Here comes my positivity, back with a vengeance!!

Thanks liten for the great site! Loving the screencaps! With all the DuCaine links and pics, I got a bit excited just now!! I was bouncing in my chair, screaming, "YES! YES! OH YEAH!! DUCAINE, DUCAINE!!"
    Palm, feel free to twist that comment! :lol: Only joking, I love your humour. And could you please send me some DuCaine fics, like the ones you sent Mo a while back?? Thank you!!

Hey to Casper, iheartnickcath, Mo and everyone. It feels great to be posting again! More pics coming your way soon, I'm going to head to Miami Style to see what I can find!

Sayonara! Darn it, stop speaking Japanese!! :p
    See ya!
    :)

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay I am in love with DuCaine lol! :lol: Seriously, I read smut of them and thought I liked them...and now that I've watched clips of actual scenes...yeah I think I may have found yet another obsession! (I know nothing new right...but still!) They are so fabulous! :D And freaking hot together...and I gotta say from what I've seen so far...Calleigh is a TOTAL flirt with Horatio...I love it!! Between the "I like my men in leather chaps and nothing else" comment and the "Hot flashes but that's just me" comment...she is SOOO totally hot for him! I mean I knew this already, but actually seeing for myself, totally obvious! Totally!! :devil: :devil:
    Opens up SO many lovely possibilities...doesn't it Palm! :devil: :D
    Definitely see him grabbing Calleigh and going somewhere to "warm up"! :devil: Elevator, storage room, nearest ballistics lab...anything where the door can lock and there's a floor basically! ;) :lol:

EE welcome back! Nice post, you had me cracking up thru it... :lol:
    Yeah that's totally them! In love but can't see that the other loves them back, they'll finally realize it I say when one of them gets shot and the other goes insane with worry and can't do anything but be there for them! :D Then the love will become obvious to both of them!! :D

Love that Kelly song...she's one of my favs! Good choice! Hey speaking of songs...do we not have a DuCaine song thread? Just out of curiosity! :confused:
    Watched the clips of those last night...fabulous DuCaine stuff right there! LOVE it! :D He so wanted her right then and there as she came walking out in all black! :devil: Hot stuff Call! ;)
    Okay...I....I can't even comment on that....lol...I will just get myself whacked by our lovely meter! :lol: :lol: Let's just say my mind is totally guttery...and leave it at that! :devil: :lol:

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

EE's back! Yay, welcome back honey. DuCaine has missed you. ;) and I can't wait to read more songs that you pick out and seeing more pics! Gimmie!

Depends are we talking by the meter or by Casp?

hehe. :p ;) we totally rule.

Yeah, freaky, really.

No you was hearing things.

Eric said he was experimenting throwing things at Ryan. Sheesh. Give a guy a break, and if your wanting him to make the coffee. I think you might wanna change plans.

*is shocked* You actually have one to pop or are you borrowing again? :lol:

Who are you and what have you done with Palm?

*glares and whacks you with the ball bat* I want in there! What? They have it nice and warm! Fine, I'll go hundle with Mac. I don't care.

Glad to know that. ;)

Yes liten is love with all the DuCaine love!

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Isn't it about equal for both?! ;) :lol:
    We SO do! :D Rock on! :lol:

I saw our "hug" and being a fluffy I gotta say I LOVED that! That was such a fabulous moment...they literally stood there holding eachother forever! Awwwwww! :D

**Mo scampers off to watch more DuCaine clips...yay! :devil:**

6. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Arigatou Emerald! You're back!! It's so good to have you back in the thread! *throws confetti* Yeah, I'm super glad that the thread is alive too. Just for your sake there! ;) That's a nice song :D. And you know, I've been trying to tell 'em that we're just not smuffy but they choose to whack me with the bat that was formerly mine! *stares at Lynn*

Now you know, that is what I like about you Emerald! We're on the same side! Them with their smuffy things. Pff..I'd prefer to call them simply a hot couple. Not smuffy couple. Mo, what have become of you!? You've become smuffy all over!

You see this is what I don't get. When I look at H and Cal, my mind only shows the same words up there blinking brightly in neon lights saying "We're in love but we're not gonna pounce on each other when the elevator door closes". Okay so that is not exactly what it shows but it's pretty darn close! :lol: And to prove my case, I'll post a pic soon.... ;)

@ The 'Good' Rebecca: :lol: Naughty dreams there young lady! I say, if I were to have naughty dreams, I want Calleigh there instead :lol:! Ahem... Speaking of dreams, I've had dreams of DuCaine too. It was quite a long time ago so my memory of it is pretty vague.

Oh yeah! I know now! I dreamt that I was a camera panning around while H and Cal were kissing!!! :eek: :D Now THAT is a dream many of y'all would love :lol:.

And I'd like to clear up something if possible. For those DuCainers who have watched Death Eminent...PLEASE help me explain the meaning of this picture...

I don't like the looks of this...

Who is that man? Why is she holding his arm? Why does she appear sad? Who died?? She looks a little too friendly with him for my comfort. Somebody......help! *is desperate* :p

Now, now Lynn! You make me sound like an ogre. Of course, I could be if you don't give me bat back :D. Nah....j/k. I would never hit a girl.

And for your viewing pleasure, a manip...

DuCaine is Love...

:D
    I happen to think that this is a very sexy manip! Perhaps enough to make many of you swoon. I say, I'm very proud of it myself! Enjoy people! :D Also, it's your welcome back gift Emerald! I hope Japan was wonderful :).

7. EmeraldEyes06

Hey all. We do rule, don't we? :D

I almost forgot to mention that I saw the comment Ryan made to Cal in "Nailed"... about rough sex??!! :eek: That was mentioned a while back aswell... I saw her smile, and it made me wonder... that I won't mention, or the meter will whack me into next week! :devil: Who wouldn't speculate??

Seems at the point where I am in S4, all they do is talk on the phone now! Grrr, it's not enough anymore! Since "Under Suspicion" I've been on a high! I even got the song that was played during their hands touching so I could remember!! Great song. The title's in the Miami music thread if anyone's interested. And I just saw the moment again... her thumb brushing his knuckles as she swabbed the blood made me grin! Happy grin!! :D

In "Urban Hellraisers" I think, was where you could hear Cal's voice on the line... how desperate am I to see DuCaine that I cite phonecalls as interaction. And here comes Marisol... :mad: Seems since seeing the first season, seeing Horatio and Marisol together makes me squirm! I keep screaming, "NOOO! It's wrong, it's all wrong!!! She's your CSI's sister!!! It's all horribly wrong!!!" But that's the past... the gloomy, terrible past. R.I.P Marisol Delko... I did like her... *ducks debris* Just her character!!! I hated her with H, no chemistry! Cal is way better with him, here's hoping "Dark Room" will answer our shipper prayers! :)

Here's another song manip, if you can call them that. This time from Disney's "The Lion King". Ryan and Eric watch as their colleagues finally get together. It's bittersweet, as their friends are in love, they are left alone. Love that movie! Disney owns the movie and the song, all copyrights belong to the mouse, Elton John and Tim Rice. Here we go:

Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

Eric: I can see what's happening
    Ryan: (What?)
    Eric: And they don't have a clue
    Ryan: (Who?)
    Eric: They'll fall in love and
    Here's the bottom line
    Our trio's down to two.

Ryan: (Oh.)

Eric: The sweet caress of twilight
    There's magic everywhere
    And with all this romantic atmosphere
    Disaster's in the air

Can you feel the love tonight?
    The peace the evening brings
    The world, for once,
    In perfect harmony
    With all its living things

Horatio: So many things to tell her
    But how to make her see
    The truth about my past? Impossible!
    She'd turn away from me

Calleigh: He's holding back, he's hiding
    But what, I can't decide
    Why won't he be the man I know he is
    The man I see inside?

The peace the evening brings
    The world, for once,
    In perfect harmony
    With all its living things

You needn't look too far
    Stealing through the night's uncertainties
    Love is where they are

Eric: And if he falls in love tonight
    It can be assumed

Ryan: His carefree days with us are history
    Eric & Ryan: In short, our pal is doomed...
    WAAAAHHHH!!!

* I love that part in the movie! Imagine Horatio and Calleigh in their place! Rolling in the grass... there I go! :lol:

No matter what it is, movies, songs, anything, I see them... I can't see sunglasses without thinking of Horatio, and when I see black clothes, I think of Calleigh!!! Don't get me started!!!

Here's some images of Calleigh obvious attraction to Horatio... mostly first 2 seasons.

Let me get right to the point...
    I don't pop my cork for every man I see...

But for you, Handsome...
    I'll make an exception...

Here's the evidence:
    There he is...
    Cal: Mmmm...

Eyes closed...
    H: *What's she thinking about?*

*Hit me, baby!!*
    "Uh... Frank, will you excuse us??"

Checking her out...
    Naughty thoughts...

Can't help fantasising... Cal: *Mmmm...* H: *If we could just sneak in there...*

The gutter is my home now, needs redecorating!! :devil:

Hey Casp!! Japan was beautiful, had a lovely time! I really want to learn Japanese, love the language. Thank you for the manip, very sexy! I love it! :D :) They look so good together, so right! :)

And I haven't seen the eppie "Death Imminent", but I suppose he's just a victim's father or something. It has me shell-shocked tho'. I'll find out in the next few days, and let you know Casp. Or if anyone has any info, please clear this up! I'll die waiting!!

Gotta go. See ya!

8. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Glad you loved the manip Emerald! :D And that song! :lol: :lol: Laughing my arse off literally!

Ouh and I wanted to share this!-----> Great CSI Miami Ship debate

I just posted my opinion and trust me, I wasn't feeling right at that time. Too much Milo in the afternoons. Why don't y'all take a look and join in. It's fun! :lol:

Hey, Emerald, you be living in the gutter eh!? Lol! Those are amazing photos and they look like UTT photos(UTT=under the table) also (under the table= very naughty things happening that I shan't mention here LOL!)

Heyhey, phone calls are what we count on sometimes. They still count as interaction though in a more vicarious manner. What's best about phone calls is that you can imagine that they put each other on speed dial so that they can call each other at night and have a few chats before heading to bed. Kindda fluffy but I like the thought! Nothing wrong with a fluffy HCal anyways! :p

9. athens

athens Coroner

....Not in the elevator,when they will go home and they are safe and alone! :devil::... ;)..They'll be able to express their ''feelings'' better! :lol:

^True...But if phonecalls are enough imagine what is facing and talking to each other! :)

bit OT,but I have to say that are a lot of H/C fics to keep you these cold nights coming! :lol:

..Can you tell me some good Ducaine episodes please?? ;)..

10. Palm

Palm Coroner

Hummer, Hummer, Hummer :D
    I think that's the staple for me. The lab has too many windows. While the Hummer has tint's! And, those things don't rock very well (Unless a Moose is angry and trying to knock it over), so no one would be able to tell. Mwaha! :devil:

That's why I always pick on him! C'mon, that's way too funny of a scenario. Ryan's such a little boy. He may be all "I'm a cop!" but if he had to watch a porn video [I.E: Referring back to when Cal & Speed were watching it, and she was like "...." and he was all "Done it. NEXT!"], I totally can tell he'd be like "Tee hee! GROSS! AUGH! IT BURNS!" and everyone would be all "....". Except Eric. Eric would be like "HA HA!" Anyhoo, point is, if Ryan caught them in a .... comprimising position, he would be in a ball on the floor curled up going "I bent my wookie!".
    Ignore the random Simpsons quotes.

Dude... when I read those words I was like "....Oh my..." And then... SURPRISE! I didn't think of H & Cal. I thought of two other people. And I was like "Gawd, I REALLY need to stop thinking about that." Because seriously, two other people jumping on each other and randomly yelling out "DUCAINE!" ..Kinda Creepy. ....Or is it? HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Dirty.

*mouth drops* You just crushed my soul with your words. Look at it now. Trying to crawl along the floor.... All bloody and crying.

Anyhoo, I still believe in the glory of DuCaine smut. Because when I'm bored, it's what motivates me to write really weird fanfictions. And Again... the request of Fanfictions is on the way! Well.. sending of through private messages.
    Lies! Lies and slander!
    *Convulsion + Death*

11. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey guys,

I missed all the fun but i did remember this for ya'll... in our Calleigh's words....ready? :D

http://www.csi.so-phobic.com/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=3&pos=2
    http://www.csi.so-phobic.com/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=3&pos=4

In Calleigh's words... :devil: what do you get when a red haired man holds a three foot rifle???? :eek:
    HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! :devil: :devil: :lol: :D

My wish is for Calleigh to whisper right in his ear when he's aiming! Ooh My goodness! :eek: :devil: :devil:

Someone help me... I have lost all rational thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Oh yeah did you guys see blood in the water?

In the end when they paly the song and she is the last one he looks at.... I just LOVE how he tilts his head and smiles as he watches her walk! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :eek: :D :D

12. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Gladly :D..

Season One:(DuCaine heaven!!!)
    (all these episodes are either based on pairing or a very memorable quote/flirting here or there)

Losing Face
    Wet Foot/Dry Foot
    Just One Kiss
    Broken
    Kill Zone
    Camp Fear
    Bunk
    Evidence of Things Unseen
    Simple Man

Season 2: (DuCaine love!!)

Blood Brothers
    The Best Defence
    Grand Prix
    Rap Sheet

(feels like I might have missed out some.)

Season 3: (DuCaine........hanging there..)

LOST SON
    Under the Influence
    Crime Wave
    After the Fall
    Nothing to Lose
    (I think..)

Season 4.... (breathe in, breathe out, this ordeal will be over soon)

Under Suspicion

(Actually, I have yet to watch the rest...Muahaha!)

Following this list, if I have missed out anything or if I have placed some episodes wrongly, please feel free to correct me or post the missing episodes eh. :) Ouh and don't forget to add in S4 and S5 DuCaine related episodes. Thanks. I hope this helped Athens.

-Casper

*poofs*

13. liten

liten Rookie

I would also add...Breathless: just for that leather chaps line :D),

Dead Zone maybe?

If you block Natalia out in that last 'family/team' sequence...Blood in the Water :lol:

14. EmeraldEyes06

Hello DuCainers! :)

I just got the first 5 episodes of S5!! :D I'm excited to see them, and I'll let you know how "Death Imminent" goes, Casper. It's probably nothing... I hope. :(

I loved the end of "Blood in the Water". :) I completely agree, liten, apart from Natalia, it's perfect. I felt such suspense when Horatio was looking over them all, and Calleigh was last!! What does that say?? I might cap the exact moment when she's alone sometime. We live and dream.

Great list of H/C eps, Casp. That should be the definitive list of DuCaine eppies for any newbie who drops in. I just might add "Double Jeopardy" to the S4 section, 'cos they worked and interrogated together. Also "Golden Parachute" to S1. Lot of pairing up of them there. Practically all of S1. Okay, I think that's it. Well done. As S5 goes on, that list should grow considerably... me and my perkiness!! :rolleyes: :p

I just noticed this cap today... and I fell over! Back to the gutter I go!! :devil: Just like when Calleigh closes her eyes when Horatio's around, here's what happens to H when Cal is around! From "Under Suspicion":
    Calleigh Duqesne wearing black...

She makes his tongue come out... H: *drool* "Can't... resist...." *pounce*

Now you can either laugh at that, or find it absolutely smutty. It's a blatant reaction... AND I LOVE IT!!! The meter will have my hide!!! :lol:

@ HCrazy: Great pics, wow!! omg! :eek: Hot flashes, hot flashes! :lol: Do you think Cal's there when he fires??!! What are the odds that that comment will come up again??!! Hope and dream!! :D

See you soon.

15. liten

liten Rookie

There you go...straight back to the gutter! :p Nice find EE !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.