H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Hello everyone! Good to see some posting!

@ Mo: Aww! You always make me smile! I do my best to stick to the 3 lines of good posting rule, and it's great 'cos I always have so much to say about DuCaine anyway, so there's no such thing as too much in a post... I'm babbling, so I'll cut to the chase.

I wish I could make great DuCaine videos, but right now slideshows are all I can do! But I love 'em!!

@ EyeHeartH: Oooh!! :D That's one of my favourite caps from 'Camp Fear'!! :) Not only is she leaning really close, she is wearing that jewelry to bring out the green in her eyes! Beautiful! I keep thinking to myself each time I see that scene, the tension must be unbearable 'cos they're kneeling so close together, and Calleigh even bends over to look more closely at the tire-treads. But what I found so cute in that scene (among others, I find so many things cute when it comes to DuCaine), was that she used hair-spray to cast the treads, and Horatio liked it!! :D Different, but he liked it!! That's Calleigh, thinking outside the box!! :) Here's the transcript from Crimelab.nl:

[EXT. BUSHES -- DAY]

(Crouching near the road, Horatio takes off his glasses and looks at the
markings in the dirt.)

HORATIO: Calleigh, please.

CALLEIGH: Coming.

(Calleigh walks over with her kit. She kneels down next to Horatio and looks at
the markings in the dirt.)

CALLEIGH: Hmm ...

(Calleigh leans in close to look at the pattern.)

HORATIO: What do you think of this?

CALLEIGH: Okay, well... faint tread impression, knobby tire, narrow track
width. Put it all together, it spells ATV.

HORATIO: Pretty fragile, though. You think you can cast them?

CALLEIGH: (nods) Mm-hmm. (She reaches into her kit.) Hair spray.

HORATIO: I like it.

And up she pops again!! :D

Here's a little 'sub-text', if you could call it that, i.e 'What Horatio and Calleigh are really thinking, but since the writers hate us, they just think it instead.'

While Calleigh is reaching for her kit, she hopes she can brush his arm, 'Be still my heart...'

And Horatio thinks to himself, 'I like it, among other things...' *eyes her jewelry that brings out the green of her eyes* 'Be still my heart...'

Do you think they had a clue back then how much they affected one another? I believe after 'Camp Fear', there was a definite realisation that there were deeper feelings at work, because we already had 'Hello Handsome', and the 'sugar' scene in 'Broken', 'hot flashes' and 'all-black' in Kill Zone, and then he held her ankle, sprayed saline sloution and picked leeches off her leg!! :D If that's not building a foundation for a relationship, I don't know what is!! If they knew back then what they know know supposedly, things could have been different... who knows??

Then something happened... and it begins with the letter 'Y'... as well as something else beginng with 'J' and ending in HAGEN!! :mad: I like Yelina... *ducks flying objects* She made the real Horatio shine through more when it came to his family, and she still is his family. I actually missed her after 'Rio' for some reason. :confused: Moreso Ray Jr., beacuase he is the only remaining connection to Raymond Horatio has left...

Horatio and Calleigh are more ideally matched, because they have the same morals, the same drive and love for their work, but they too have their flaws and heated moments. Remember 'Under the Influence'?? Their first arguement! :eek: No couple is completely harmonius and perfect, but I would see H butting heads more with Yelina rather than Calleigh. With Yelina it's complicated, she's his dead brother's wife, the mother of his nephew, but with Calleigh, she's right there waiting, no questions asked. You know, it would be perfectly logical to pair the two leads of the show, but then again, in the minds of the writers, they don't want predictability either, since it's soo obvious that they're in love, so they simply ignore it and hope it goes away... *eeehhh* Wrong!! We still have 'behind closed doors' and 'missing scenes' at our disposal... *evil laugh*

Where are Palm and Lynn?? Real life must be holding them captive!! :(

ONG OMG!! :lol: *rolls on the floor laughing* Can't... breathe... :lol: :lol: I just found the FUNNIEST thing on YouTube!! Trust me, watch this you'll love it!! Just type in 'csi: ay: ay:' into search and be prepared for the biggest laugh of your life! It's a Spanish-subtitled video of Grillows and DuCaine, but they're been dubbed in Spanish to say different things to what they're saying in the scene!! OMG, so funny!! :D :D I'm gonna be smiling all day!! *goes off to watch it again, rate it 5 stars and save it to favourites!!*

See you next weekend!! Byee!
:D

Newbie here. I have been a fan of CSI:Miami forever but until now I have never entered a FANDOM about the show. I have been a member of daytime fandoms in the past but no longer watch anything from midday so I decided it was time to hit the prime time.

I have been lurking on this board for about 3 weeks - since everything went to re-run and I must say this thread is my favorite. I am a huge fan of DuCaine and think there is a real shot that they are endgame. No show wants to get the couple together too soon or it ruins it....but I think the DuCaine pairing is inevitable. In the meantime, I would like to see a little more interaction with them and certainly more subtle inuendo.

As it turns out, in the course of the last 3 weeks I have read so much fan fiction, AWESOME fan fiction, that the line is becomming blurred on what really happened and what is in these awesome stories. So, if it is apprpriate to ask questions here regarding the past interactions of DuCaine, I would like to do that. Seems there are a lot of rules for these threads so I don't want to ask until you guys tell me it is OK.

Anyway -- love DuCaine !! Love this board and specifically this thread and I hope I can become a regular in your discussions.

:)

Tracy

EmeraldEyes06 said:
Then something happened... and it begins with the letter 'Y'... as well as something else beginng with 'J' and ending in HAGEN!! :mad: I like Yelina... *ducks flying objects* She made the real Horatio shine through more when it came to his family, and she still is his family. I actually missed her after 'Rio' for some reason. :confused: Moreso Ray Jr., beacuase he is the only remaining connection to Raymond Horatio has left...

Curiously enough, we had just finished talking about H and his brother's wife in the DC thread. We were discussing how there was indeed some kind of connection, but H for some reason didn't act and she ended up with his brother. I think it's because Cal had just joined the team and it was love at first sight for him. Hmmm...I wonder what the former Mrs. Raymond Caine would say about an H/Cal relationship...

Hello to Tracy!!! Glad to see another Texan!!!

We were discussing how there was indeed some kind of connection, but H for some reason didn't act and she ended up with his brother. I think it's because Cal had just joined the team and it was love at first sight for him.
I think that may be stretching credibility a little too far. ;) Unless, of course you are joking in which case I apologize. The timelines for Horatio and Calleigh would suggest that they would not have known each other way back when H met Yelina.

Also, I don't really think discussing Yelina or H/Y is appropriate for this thread. It's fine to discuss other 'ships' in the Miami Ship Debate Thread, but preferably not in a thread dedicated to another pairing. Thanks. :)

Thanks for the welcome !! I was just on my lunch break watching 'After The Fall' for about the 10th time in two days....ha ha ! Love it.

A couple of questions, if you guys can answer :

1. Have either Horatio or Calleigh ever been shot/stabbed on the show ??

2. Can someone tell me how to post fiction on this site ?? I jusy compeleted a 1/1 and am working on a longer one and want to know how and where to post.

3. Have Calleigh or Horatio ever been to each others homes ??

4. Have they ever hugged, other than 'Lost Son' ??

5. Have they ever danced ?

These questions probably sound silly but, although I am a fan I was not scrutinizing every episode with H/C in mind when I originally watched them....so I am catching up. I am taping everything on A&E now and I am using this thread to find which episodes have good scenes with them or about them. You guys have definitely helped.

Thanks for the welcome, EYEHEART . Howdy !

Tracy

MiamiDade
I was joking :) Although I wouldn't mind it being true :lol: Our imaginations run rampant on this thread, am I right?

Tracy
1. Horatio hasn't been shot or stabbed, but he was stabbed when he worked in New York

Calleigh was shot earlier this season, but she was wearing a bulletproof vest and thus wasn't hurt

2. There's an entire section of this site just for that...look a little below the shipper section and you'll find it :)

3. As far as I know, the show hasn't placed them in each other's homes...what happens outside the spectrum of the show's storyline is up to the imagination :D

4. That's the only hug I've seen

5. They've danced in my fanfics :D

MiamiDade
I was joking :) Although I wouldn't mind it being true Our imaginations run rampant on this thread, am I right?
Ah, okay - I'm just so used to seeing smileys in here and as there weren't any in your post, I wasn't sure! Yes, you are definitely right about the imagination part, lol - but I guess that's what shipping is all about, especially when the writers refuse to write what we want them to! ;)

*Chants as she dances with Mo* Oh great TPTB bless us loyal Ducaine lovers with Horatio/Calleigh goodness come this next episode, lest we offer a sacrifice to appease thee! Er wait...scratch that last part. *runs and hides before Mo gets any ideas*
Ideas? Ahhh, no worries Cova honey...if I sacrificed you, who would I have to dance the DuCaine dance with me? :lol: Besides you're too cute to sacrifice! :D *Mo giggles and does the DuCaine dance some more with cova!*

@ Mo: Aww! You always make me smile! I do my best to stick to the 3 lines of good posting rule, and it's great 'cos I always have so much to say about DuCaine anyway, so there's no such thing as too much in a post... I'm babbling, so I'll cut to the chase.
Emer Lol, yeah I see that you have a hard time sticking to that 3 line rule! ;) Heehee! You do have always have a ton to say about DuCaine and that makes for great reading whenever I come in here! I LOVE it! It makes me happy! :D Plus it's just so very entertaining! :lol:

3. As far as I know, the show hasn't placed them in each other's homes...what happens outside the spectrum of the show's storyline is up to the imagination
EyeH oh honey... :devil: I imagine there has been a whole lot of "home visits" between H and Cal! ;) Lots and lots of them! :devil:

Mo
Indeed...Cal needs a lightbulb changed, H is there in a nanosecond. It can work both ways as well: H wants to redo his bedroom, Cal is more than happy to offer her assistance ;)

You know, I'm sure Calleigh could change that lightbulb by herself. And then some :devil: :p

Thanks for all the details guys. I don't know if you guys all belong to the H/C yahoo fan group - but I posted my fic over there. It is called 'Just Once' and I am working on another one.

Does anyone here take music requests for videos ?? I don't make videos, don;t know how....but I have a song I would love to see a video made of as a prequel to my next fic.

Anyone ?

tracy

Hey everyone I'm back.... :D

I was busy working on my new site. :devil:

It's all H and C and I am very excited about it. :p :p :p :p :D :D :D

Please check it out and let me know. Just click on my name and you will see the link to my homepage. :D

Yayyyyyyyyyy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have Pics, FF and sound bytes, Oh my. Heee heee hee :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I love all the pics Emerald, and what happened with the new thread??? Who won? I feel like I missed so much.

Welcome Tracy. :)

Thank you Hcrazy for the welcome. I am going to become a real pesky cheerleader for this couple. I hope you guys are ready to put up with me.

Great site ... I am still looking thru it but it looks wonderful so far. :D

Question - is that pic called Got Cha from the show or a manip ?? It is HOT !! Sizzle sizzle. :devil: :D

tracy

Hey Tracylynn, :D

No but thank you for the compliment. That was very nice of you! :D I manipulated them all. :lol: :lol: :lol:Heee hee.

I need to get a life huh. :devil: :devil: :devil:

I just love our H and C and I had to get them together! :D :D :D :D

Thanks so much for the Hot sizzle sizzle comment. I love it! :lol:

HCrazy

PS: You will have lots of fun here, it's a great board and we all love our H and C as you can see! ;)

Hcrazy, are you taking feedback for your new site....?? I have a suggestion. :cool:

tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back