H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Emer, EyeH I think basically what we need is for H or Cal to get to the place where the other one has to take care of them! I mean yeah I do not want either of them be hurt, obviously! But as long as they stay alive and get better and it brings them together, than I am ALL for it...because it's those type of scenes that bring main characters "together" together! :D :D

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Maybe if my thread title wins, and if eneryone agres to it, we could have a little face-off? :lol: after all, you were the one who suggested "Handsome and his Bullet Girl!" :p

I actually know someone who could put us in touch with our own real life forensic scientist ;) I dont like the ones they have for CSI:MIAMI :p

Our title, Mo. Our Title :p

I'm just wondering, are there any DuCaine moments in the S2 epi, "Stalkerazzi" ? I know theres supposed to be some Talleigh in it, but only a little....... I also just watched "Slow Burn" for the first time! :eek: I got caught in a flash over once, and got saved by a fire blanket, just like the one Eric and Alexx used :p true story, seriously.

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

If I was a CSI. I think I'd be the boss, that way I don't have to do that much, okay so I'm a little lazy on that point, plus I'd have Calleigh be my right hand ;) {shhh}

What title's winning?

Stalkerazzi? stalkerazzi, is there an ep actually called that?

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, you're right minion...our title! ;) Lol, works for me! I like coming up with thread titles...they's fun! :lol:
    Meaning? I's confused? :p Lol! :lol:

If you were the boss you'd have Mac at your beck and call, with H and Nicky on the side and you know it, Lynny! :lol:

Handsome and His Bullet Girl! (I think! ;) Nope they're evenly tied! )

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

yeah, meaning what. I don't even get that one.

That is true. but Calleigh and Cath will be my bitches!.. ooh, how fun would that be? :p .. and then have the boys at my beck and call. :devil:

Their evenly tied now. which one do you want, i haven't voted yet.

6. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

face off means if your title wins,we could make another poll with your and that one I *accidentally* made? I think thats a good idea, but if you guys dont want to, its okay :D

and yes, Stalkerazzi is the epi that is the one after "Slow Burn" :) S2 :)

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I'm all for a face off! ;) But I'm a huge dork...so tell me again...which two titles are we talking about? :lol: And I like all the thread titles...so which ever one wins is cool with me really, cuz they all describe our lovely couple so well! I mean really come on! :D

I like your new banner minion! Gorgeous! ;)

So new Miami ep this Monday, or not yet? I can't remember! :p :lol:

8. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I get a new one haha.... and the thrid one was "Horatio and Calleigh, sitting on her bed..... k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" :lol: its immmature, but its my first ever thread title :p

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Mo
    Not a new ep this upcoming Monday...next Monday, though. You know how I can tell? Because at the end of the ep, when David says 'Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode', then a new ep will be next week, and it shows the title screen. If it's silent and just the title screen, then next week will be a rerun. I don't know if they have this feature overseas, but definitely on the CBS broadcasts.

10. Cova

Cova Witness

That's how I can tell also. Man I hate waiting for new episodes to come on!! :( Oh wait, *goes to books and DVDs* :lol: Hopefully the wait will be worth it, come on writers give us some Ducaine we're dying here!! *Does raindance* Come on Mo this is your area of expertise or something. Dance with me people!! We want some character interaction between our golden haired bullet goddess and her fiery bomb tech!! :devil:

11. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hi!! School was a drag, plus I'm doing a 24 hour fast for charity, so I'm starved!!

'Stalkerazzi' was a good eppie, we get a few scenes, and she's wearing all-black! :D We do get a few scenes in 'Witness to Murder', do we?? I reember seeing a promo pic of them for it, 'cos Cal's hair style's the same. Here's the pic:

HCalWitness

They were both so focused on this case, and I believe it affected them both in pretty much the same way. I don't think H would have worked better with anyone else on this case, because Calleigh deals with issues like this in a way that is so similar to Horatio, it's a perfect match! 'Teamwork'... 'dynamics'... 'chemistry'... those are the words that spring to mind when I think of the old eppies... I really miss that!! :(

@ Cova: At this rate, DVDs and books are all we need!! *looks at DuCaine fanfiction with a soulful sigh* So many talents... we are a lucky ship when it comes to creativity! :) Oohh!! I love your description of H and Cal... 'The Golden Haired Bullet Goddess and her Fiery Bomb Tech'!! :D That's a potential thread title for the future!!! ;)

*joins in the raindance with Cova to bring DuCaine interaction to 'Triple Threat'* Come on! I have no energy to be dancing around? :p How 'bout I just sing instead?? Or...

How about a slideshow??!! :D Oh yeah, you'll love that!! A collection of images from the old threads and some of my own caps, set to 'Goodnight Moon' from 'Kill Bill: Volume 2'. Enjoy! I went URL hunting again!:

There's a nail in the door and there's glass on the lawn, tacks on the floor and the T.V's on
    I always sleep with my guns when you're gone
    There's a blade by the bed and a phone in my hand, a dog on the floor and some cash on the nightstand
    When I'm all alone the dreaming stops and I just can't stand

What should I do, I'm just a little baby
    What if the lights go out and maybe
    And then the wind just starts to moan outside the door he followed me home now,
    Goodnight moon, I want the sun if it's not here soon I might be done
    No it won't be too soon 'til I say goodnight moon

There's a shark in the pool and a witch in the tree, a crazy old neighbour and he's been watching me
    And there's footsteps loud and strong coming down the hall, something's under the bed
    Now it's out in the hedge, there's a big black crow sitting on my window ledge
    And I hear something scratching through the wall

Oh, what should I do, I'm just a little baby
    What if the lights go out and maybe
    I just hate being all alone, outside the door he followed me home now
    Goodnight moon, I want the sun if it's not here soon I might be done
    No it won't be too soon 'til I say goodnight moon

Well you're up so high, how can you save me
    When the dark comes here tonight to take me up
    The mouth from woke and into bed where it kisses my face, and eats my hand

What should I do, I'm just a little baby, what if the lights
    Go out and maybe, and then the wind just starts to moan
    Outside the door, he followed me home now
    Goodnight moon I want the sun if it's not here soon
    I might be done, no it won't be too soon 'til I say, goodnight moon
    No, it won't be too soon til I say, goodnight moon

Hope you like! :D And that it raised your spirits! :)

Hope Monday brings us hope. If not, keep the faith!

Just to let you know, 'The Hug' is up on YouTube!! :D Yay! Just type in 'csi miami', go to a DuCaine video, and it'll show up in the list of related vids. Sweet!! :)

I have to eat something... *stomach rumble*

'Kay, bye!
    :)

12. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

EmeraldEyes06
    Great pics you posted!!!
    Did anyone else notice that Cal wore emerald jewelry in this pic:

OMFG Emeralds

How much you want to wager that she wore those to help bring out those lovely green eyes so that her blue-eyed beau would notice?

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

*does dance too, but falls over and starts laughing madly* :p

I love that pic, EyeHeartH :D and I wager everything I got! :lol: that's five dollars and counting ;)

I did one of them once ;) I love doing thing for charities :D

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww! So if "my" title wins, then you want to "challenge" it, is that is minion? :D Sure, it's all good...we'll get a good title either way! ;)

*Mo giggles and joins the Ducaine dance!* I got Cova dancing! Now to get Lynny!

Ohhhhhh, love the Stalkerazzi pic Emer wow is Call gorgeous in there! Gah!
    Emer I adore your posts, they are so chock full of DuCaine goodness! Yay for you! :D Love the slide show...wohoo! DuCaine love, yeah baby!

15. Cova

Cova Witness

Oh tell me about it, such a delicious wealth of Ducaine fic floating around out there. I'd share a link to one of my favorite archives but I don't wanna get whacked by the mods. :eek: *Dives into fanfic* Oh wait, I'm still posting!! :lol: *comes back*

Hehe, we should keep that name handy, for whenever we come around to thread #5 after thread #4. :devil: Or mebbe something sugar themed? Cause Cal Cal loves her coffee and sugar and we know how sweet Horatio is. ;)

:D *Chants as she dances with Mo* Oh great TPTB bless us loyal Ducaine lovers with Horatio/Calleigh goodness come this next episode, lest we offer a sacrifice to appease thee! Er wait...scratch that last part. *runs and hides before Mo gets any ideas* :eek:

OT: ZOMG 100th post!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.