H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Lol, yeah he'd get real red and blush and not look at her for a minute...but as soon as she giggled...he'd look up at her and his face would get that dangerous highly sexy "you're in trouble now missy!" look of his and he'd grab her and throw her on his bed (where of course they were doing her laundry, of course ;) ) and things would....go...from there! :devil:

2. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Indeed...the clothes would get all wrinkled, and then they'd have to do that load of laundry all over again!!! :lol:
    Oooh, and he'd look at her with that flirty smirk of his whilst tilting his head. Cal you sly girl, you put those in the wash on purpose!!!

3. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

*swoon!* wow mo! that's Hott! :devil: Maybe I should make another fic.... I'm nearly finished that "Masage Parlour" one :p

4. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

You guys crack me up. I love this place.

I was watching the marathon too yesterday and I must admit that while I know every ship has it's basis for existence, the chemistry between these two is undeniable. I really think this is the perfect time for them to explore a pairing of H/C - maybe as part of the season finale or something. They have been friends forever and they have both gone thru relationships, etc. BUT, they have remained the one true constant in each others lives.

I was telling someone the other day about how I was all wrapped up in this ship now and they said, "not only have I never thought of them together, I never really thought about romance for anyone when watching the CSI series" and in a way I know what she meant, but once you see it, it jumps out at you.

So, with all the ships out there [and I think Horatio has one for every other character on the show] - what made you "see" this one ?? You guys have probably all talked about this a million times but since I am new I thought I'd ask.

For me, I fell in love with H first and then when I looked at all of the qualities in him that I love, I looked for someone that was a perfect match to that....and in my opinion, there is no one that fits that bill except for Calleigh.

Thoughts.

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Tracylynn,

Ok, for me just the way Calleigh protected him ya know. :D

First with John, when she tells him that's why she walking that lonely road with him.

Then when she tells Delko, I forget what episode, when Eric asks about Horatio's brother being guity and Calleigh says truthfully she really doesn't know and she doesn't think H does either. I really love those two. :D :D :D

Oh and the sleeping scene and when he asks her what she likes in her coffee. (SWOONINGGGGGGG) :D :D :D

Then in after the fall I could hug and kiss her all over the way she protects our man. :lol:

And so on and so on. In one of our own how dissapointed she is when she tells Horatio she sorry she can't get him closer to Riaz. And H tells her, No Worries. Awwwww :eek:

How could you not love this girl!!! How could you not love this man. They belong together! :mad: TPTB do you hear ME? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW: Thanks for the suggestion, I did name most of the soundbytes, which I could remember. There are so many seansons now in Miami I forget when They said what. People are loving the sound bytes though, so thanks TL. :cool:

HCrazy

6. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Good question Tracy.
    What got me noticing this ship? As I started watching the show, I noticed the subtleties such as the way they smiled at each other, the way they talked to each other, body language, etc. What they share between each other is something they don't have with anyone else (except for maybe H with Yelina, but there are extenuating circumstances with that ship, and this is not their thread, so I'm not going there, plus I don't ship them). Cal is most comfortable with H, and H is most comfortable with Cal. It seems as if they have the kind of platonic (for now :D) relationship that is on a higher level than platonic, yet it's still classified that because there are no physical aspects to the relationship (as far as we know :D). Some may look at them and say 'What a cute couple', but would be surprised to know that they aren't together. There is a spiritual connection between the two that is undeniable. They're on the same wavelength and they both know it. Fate shall bring them together, as it is wont to do. Their destinies are bound for collision, and when it happens, it will be something wonderful. :)

7. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

*runs in like a Hummingbird on six cups of coffee singing "It's a beautiful day" by U2*

It's a beautiful day, DuCaine is CANON..... *looks around. No party yet* oh crap it was one of my dreams again! :lol:

Anyways, the reason I got drawn to DuCaine? Well, I'll have to think about that one ;) One, I just noticed how well they worked together, and all the obvious flirting between them ( esp. in the first season..... 6ft men + 3ft rifles= Calleigh in a puddle on the floor :p Don't forget those hot flashes either :devil: ) Okay, that is all I have to say without repeating what EyeHeartH has already said :p

8. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

As part of the H/C ship has anyone ever heard of a letter writing campaign or postcard campaign or any other kind of mass communication to the studio ?? I was just wondering because as I mentioned when I first joined - I have been a member of daytime TV fandoms for years until recently and we had these type of campaigns all the time for our favorite couples and I think it does make a difference.

Has there been something organized for DuCaine like that ??

tracy

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Tracy
    Well then, if it makes a difference, I say we hop all over this idea!!! I'm not joking...I can hit up my DuCaine group on Facebook to join in as well...I have 28 members in that group :D
    Hmm...but then again, with TPTB, we have a better chance of me moving to LA and getting a job on the writing staff and taking over through use of crude spears whittled from pencils. They have not been kind to us DuCainers lately :(

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Hmmmm...what got me interested in the DuCaine ship...well, I've always watched CSI:M almost since the beginning, back to when Megan whatshername was on the show, but I didn't really become...oh, whats the word...obsessed...about the Horatio & Calleigh relationship until the first time Going Under aired. I had it recorded on my DVR and watched it over and over, I even would watch THAT one scene before going to work in the morning. Then I went back and watched the episodes from season 1 and I was HOOKED! How did I not notice it before??? I've written one H&C story, for the Yahoo group, and it was a "missing scene" from Going Under...a scene that begged to be told, something that was sorely missing from the show (although I know the likelihood of seeing something along the lines of what I wrote is next to nil, I have no problems filling in the holes!).

That said...I realize that I have never introduced myself...so let me do so. As you can tell, my name is Jennifer. What you do not know is that I am from Texas, married with children, and just finished a series of classes that took me years to complete, and took me away from a hobby I enjoy...writing (ok, first is reading romance novels, 2nd is writing romantic stories). Now that the classes are all over and done with, I hope to find more time, and more inspiration for writing H&C fanfiction...and I will tell you all that I really get inspired by watching episodes and seeing holes that beg to be filled.

11. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Hi Jennifer!!! It's great to see yet another Texan on here!!! That makes me very happy :)

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Jen,

Welcome and that was an awesome story you wrote! I loved it! :D

Feel free to fill in the holes at all times! :devil:

We need really good stories like the one you gave to us. We all love that going under scene too! :D

HCrazy :cool:

13. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I noticed we have a few new DuCaine groupies around here! :D welcome everyone! :p If you'd like, my forum, http://ducaine.informe.com is just for DuCaine chat, plus DuCaine RP and anything to do with it ;)

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello DuCaine buddies...how's it going? We're almost to a new thread! YAY for us! Heehee! Okay so I gotta say it's pretty funny...now that we're SO close to our new thread, I checked back on our thread title poll and they're still perfectly tied! So I don't know what to do! Lol! :lol:

We could combine them somehow...like...
    H/Cal #4: "Her Handsome begs to differ!" or something! :lol:

15. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

maybe we should re-post the poll and say at the bottom of the mesage that they were 9 votes a title? and who's gonna start the new one? *hopes for me!* :lol: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.