H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Welcome to Shipper Central TracyLynn. :) As you are new, you may not be aware of the Shipper Central rules, as they are slightly different from the rest of the Board. They are tacked to the top of the forum here for easy reference.

One of the rules is that posts within Shipper Central must now contain a minimum of 3 lines of good posting that is on topic, ie. in this case, Horatio and Calleigh. Suggestions for websites and such should be communicated via PM (personal message), e-mail or via a chat medium. Thanks.

2. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

I don't doubt that one bit...but you know, sometimes it's nice to have a strong man to do things for you :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Crap, I fell short of the three-line rule...uh, okay, well, hmmm I just pictured H changing the lightbulb in jeans :eek: with Cal gleefully watching. Okay, I'm pretty sure I have three now :D

3. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Calleigh watching H in jeans :eek: :eek: :eek:

Calleigh loves Horatio in blue jeans and she told him so in my fic. :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

BTW, I don't think Calleigh is going to be looking at the light bulb at all. :devil: :devil: :devil: :lol:

That's why she is so gleefull! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. TracyLynn

TracyLynn Hit and Run

Thanks for the info MiamiDade ....this is the first community forum I have been in that has so many rules, so it will probably take a bit to get used to so the reminder was nice.

My little TiVo is working overtime today taping the CSI : Miami marathon on A&E for the day. I hope there are some good H/C episodes. Even though I am a huge fan - my obsession with them has only been recent.....so I am looking at every episode as if it were the first time just to see interaction with them. And, I have totally fallen in love with Horatio....and to me the only true match is Calleigh.

I guess it is probably against the rules to say which ship I DO NOT like at all in here ... so I won't but, there is one I really DO NOT like.

tracy

5. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Tracy
    There is a thread where you can express your dislike of the ship in question, but I think they're trying to let it die.
    Ahhh...wonderful TiVo, although I do miss the days of cancelling everything just for one TV show (I used to do that with Frasier).

Hcrazy
    I'm pretty sure she won't be looking at the bulb either, especially since she's caught an unfamiliar sight (H in jeans). Jeans can do a little more...accentuating, if you will...than the typical dress slacks H wears.

Although this picture is quite old (as are the style of jeans), I think this is an accurate estimate of what Cal will be looking at:

Jeans.

6. starbuckhan

starbuckhan Dead on Arrival

Hey I make DuCaine Videos PM me your request.

On the topic of New Videos, yes thats right I've finally made a new one, I'll have the Ducaine 'lovefest' uploaded to Youtube as soon as I get back from work. :devil:

I'd upload it now but I'm soo gonna be late....again :D

Laters :p

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Mmm-hmmm, Mmmmmmmmmmmm good! Yes I do beleive you're quite right! And I can see Cal's smile growing wider and wider. :D

I just love when that man juts his hips out in jeans or slacks! Mmmmmmmmm,Yummy, yummy :devil: :eek: :devil: :eek:

Can you say Umm, umm, jeans! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. HKingOfKool

HKingOfKool Victim

:lol: :lol: :lol: You guys just HAVE to see it!!!!! I haven't laughed like that in a looong time :lol:

By the way, HELLO!! I'm new around here :D

9. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Yep, saw it already and it is hysterical!!!! :lol: :lol:

BTW: Welcome to Horatio and Calleigh's world! :)

10. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Sorry I haven't been here in forever guys. I'll just jump back in as soon as I can. :D
    And welcome HKingofKool. He is, isnt he?

11. Cova

Cova Witness

Oh thank God, Mo doesn't wanna offer me up to appease the Gods er TPTB. :lol: Thanks deary!! :D *dances some more*

PS anyone wants to blame this chatting about denim suddenly I think me and EyeHeartH are partially to blame as both of us were recently talking about Horatio wearing jeans when he came to visit Calleigh in my fic, and then later she'd possibly end up wearing said jeans to work the next day. :devil: :D

cainesugar join the party!! The more the merrier!! :D

Oh yes and before anyone asks, no I didn't make my shiny new avatar a good friend of mine did when I was sharing CSI pictures with her, and I was commenting on how much I liked this one pic of David and she whipped that line up. :lol: Rest is history. :devil: :lol:

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I did a RP once where BOTH of them wore identical jeans to work :p totally AU, but it was so sweet! :p anyways, is the show in HIatus now or is it not? because I'm all hyped up on coke and coffee and I'm ready for some new stuff! :D

13. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

OMG Cova niiiice avatar!!!

Yes, I shall take the blame for the jeans talk :D My daydream was inspired by my chat with Cova and how she had 'mistaken' H's jeans for hers (yeah right Cal!). But we discussed that Alexx is no fool and would catch on the minute she walks into the crime lab, because Alexx is just that good.

Here's a better estimation of what H would look like sans his 'work clothes':

Le Smex

As always, thanks to davidcaruso.org.

BG
    Hiatus officially doesn't start 'til the end of May here. There are still a few more new episodes left until the season finale. Let's hope something happens!!!

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

See that's SOOO what I'm saying! Cal needs help with her laundry, H is there...H needs help changing his bed sheets, Cal is there...H may help Cal ruffle her laundry first and Cal may rumple H's sheets before changing them, but hey they're definitely there for eachother either way! ;) :devil:

Wow, y'all had a posting party in here today! Well done! :D

Lol, you're welcome honey! Yeah we'll get our DuCaine without using you as Bait! ;) And get it we will, they're just too perfect together...speaking of, I'm watching the Miami marathon right now and the eppy I'm watching (can't remember the name! :rolleyes: ) is chock full of DuCaine, yay! :D

15. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Hahaha Mo I can see H blushing and stuttering when he comes across a pair of Cal's 'unmentionables'. Cal would just sit there and giggle because she thinks it's cute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.