H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Hello, hello, hello! How are all the DuCainers this fine evening? :D

EyeH I adore that P&P picture and that scene of the movie! And yeah that could totally be DuCaine! ;)

Emer, that was AWESOME! I loved the pics set to the song...totally sang the song in my head while looking at the pics...fabulous! And that last pic was gorgeous, I'd never seen it before! Nice, very nice! :D

Cova ummm yeah no kidding! I would be in a puddle of swoon at just the thought! Gah it'd be so fabulous...awww! :D

2. athens

athens Coroner

**Goes to hug her buddie back even after all those days!** ;) :lol:

Emer ,thanks for the pictures..I like it when you do that!..heh..btw,nice updates :)

I haven't seen the last episodes but I trully wonder why they are smiling that way and seem happy! H Cal...both of them!Now,honestly,were there any good DuCaine moments?

pictures from Miami style..

3. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

^^^ those were from 'Throwing Heat'...I loved Cal's hair in that ep...although H wasn't smiling because of Cal in that particular scene, I bet he smiled the exact same way when she first debuted that hairdo at the lab. ;)

From 'Rio':

H: I miss you, darling.

Cal: I miss you more, Handsome.

Cheesy, I know!!!

Caps courtesy of Miami Style.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

OMG, Call's hair looks so adorable! :D Awww, I love it! Thanks for the cap Ath hon! **hugs, just cuz!** :lol: And yeah EyeH I bet H grinned like that when he first saw Cal's hair too! :D

And cheesy is good hon! ;) I love cheese and personally think our couple is due a good dose of cheese! :D

5. Cova

Cova Witness

Since EyeHeartH inspired my little artistic muse I felt the need to try and manip a picture from the said film Pride and Prejudice using a similar picture from the same movie and now it has Calleigh and Horatio instead!! :D Only problem is I don't know if it's alright for me to post it here in the thread. :confused: If it is please give me the go ahead, I don't wanna start trouble with the mods. ;)

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Cova I'm not a Mod...but I'm pretty sure it's okay to post your manip here...there have been a few posted here in the past, so I think it'd be fine! ;)

By the way, I'm totally excited to see your manip! It'll be great I'm sure! :D DuCaine in that pose...yeah baby! :lol:

7. Cova

Cova Witness

*Swallows down large lump in throat* :eek: Okies!! Hope you guys and gals like what I threw together, forget when I last did a photo manip, it's been a while...I'm sure though. I usually do them for fun or an RPG character, I once modded a picture myself to turn a character for a ST RPG into a Trill. Note to self stop babbling. :lol:

The pic of the duo!! It's a slightly different pose but from the same scene, regardless. :D
    Ducaine Pride & Prejudice Manip

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww, Cova I like it hon! :D It's very good hon...I like how Cal is kissing H's hand...awww!! I like it! :lol:

Okay so I know we get a DuCaine hug in "The Lost Son", I love that scene by the way...how Loooooongggg they hold eachother is so sweet! Do we get any other DuCaine hugs? I can't remember? :D

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

OMFG Cova that's amazing!!! I'm cheering for this pic now. If only they would do it already!!! You have done great for both DuCaine and the movie!!!

10. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello all!! :)

Oh wow!! Cova that pic is amazing!! Well done!! :D My new desktop background!! *does the DuCaine rain dance* Come on and join me, Mo!!

Glad you guys enjoyed the pics!! :D I love making you all happy!! I have another one in the works, but once again, I'll be a while URL hunting.. :rolleyes: The things I do for Horatio and Calleigh's love!! It's worth it!!

@ Mo: There weren't any other hugs other than "Lost Son", but there has been hand-holding, like in "Under Suspicion", and major closeness going on, like "Broken" and "Going Under". *sigh* And Horatio holding her ankle and picking leeches off her, and hand-holding in the dark from "Camp Fear". Nothing else that springs out at me for now, but it's always been the banter between them thta is one of my favourite parts of their relationship. Like my siggie, all-black and hot flashes!! :lol: :D Solid gold!! :lol: :) We need more of them holding each other. "Going Under" was the perfect opportunity for a repeat of "the hug", but no!! We did get 'sweetheart' tho', and our thread title!! Yay!! :)

Here's a promo pic from "Golden Parachute", with Calleigh's pigtails!! So cute!! And look how Horatio tries to remain professional even tho' Cal's so close to him... :devil:

The good days... Horatio: *Must... resist... must... not... pounce...*

Gutter sisters, I'm back!! :p :lol:

While I'm posting pics, here's an "Under Suspicion" promo pic. I always notice the look in Horatio's eyes, and trying to see where Calleigh's hand is... This scene was so powerful, I was shaking! If they brought in more moments like this one, full of tension, I would be a happy girl! What I loved about this scene, was that Calleigh was pleading Horatio to open up to her. She wasn't like, "Pleeeeease tellll meeeee!!" She was firm and strong, asking Horatio to be fully honest with her. Horatio needs stability in his life, a woman who will stand by him through whatever may come their way. Horatio needs someone to love, and his search would be over if he just paused and looked in front of gim. He needs to open his eyes, and see Calleigh there, as she always has been. Come on, Horatio, Ann Donahue, the whole writing team... You can't deny or ignore the evidence...

Calleigh: I need you to tell me the truth, Horatio.

Loved "Under Suspicion", so much that I wish I could re-enact Calleigh swabbing Resden's blood off Horatio's hands... with David Caruso!! :D :lol: I don't think we'll ever know how Calleigh felt during that... but we can guess!! ;)

Typing up the next CSI: DuCaine update. Will be posted at some stage tomorrow!! See ya!!
    :)

11. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*walks in the thread acting like she owns it* Whats up, my DuCainers??

@ EE I'm completely in love with your captions, I don't even have to make any... Did I just say that??

@ Cova -- That's really awesome I like that, great job! :D

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Howdy all my DuCaine buds, how goes it in the Hotness thread...I was thinking today, with the temperture of Miami it's quite fitting that our lovely couple is so freaking HOT together all the time! :lol:
    Rock on hon! I'm totally with you... **Mo starts doing the DuCaine dance with Emer...shimmyin' and shakin' in hopes it will work!**

Okay that's what I thought too, but I wasn't sure and wanted to double check I hadn't missed an important "touching" moment! ;) And I agree with you, the banter and blatant flirting and come on baby's are what make me totally love DuCaine too! They really are hot for eachother! It's so obvious! :D

Nice pic Emer hon...hey where are H's eyes lookin...seems to me he's checking someone out! And I ain't meanin' the dead body on the table! :devil:

I LOVE that Under Suspicion pic Emer, they are two gorgeous people and the tension when they look at eachother like that...wow, it's intense and amazing! :D I love it!!

Lynny! Yay! It's about time you came hanging around in here again! You're too cute by the way! ;) And hey while you're here, help me find Palm! I have no idea where our Palmy is...do you?!!

13. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

"Under Suspicion" is my all-time favourite DuCaine ep (if I haven't mentioned that already :lol:) I just love how Cal's trying to remain serious as she's swabbing H's hands, yet we all know that inside she's savouring this moment that I swear I can see the hint of a smile. I also love how H is so emotionally wounded (sounds horrible, I know) that he can't even look into her eyes. He's probably afraid that if he looks at her he'll start crying because he knows that she would hold him if he did. But then again, why didn't he? Perhaps he didn't want to make things even more complicated between them? (Because if he did, he probably wouldn't know how to handle it because he sees her everyday and if something went wrong, then it would be awkward after that) Perhaps he didn't want the others fearing preferential treatment? Or maybe he was just outright shy. I guess we'll never know if that's the case, unless he sucks it up and makes a move.

14. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

I'm also not thinking the holding cell would be a good place for a hug...the walls are see through!!! Yeah his posture in that whole scene is so broken, with his head completely bowed low, total surrender to her care..c'mon H give it up, you know you want to ;)

15. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

He has entirely too much pride. I wish sometimes he would let Cal work her healing powers of pure love to his wounded and fragile soul.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.