H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

miamirocks
    Thank you :)

I love it. I can see the tension between the two. Each one doesn't know what to do, but they both want to make a move but can't. Fantastic!!!

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hi ya buddies, how's it goin? ;) So I've decided to try an ancient shippy dance...it's a version of the rain dance, called the DuCaine dance...anyone care to join me? :lol:

Ath I am so sorry! **Mo huggles her buddy!** I'm a forgetful dork, what can I say? :p Really I just like complimenting and welcoming you all the time! :lol: Heehee! Yeah I think I have too many ships...but I just wubs them all! ;)
    Cova hey hon, yeah that scene is SO cute! H just watches her sleep for awhile, so tender and sweet! And then when he wakes her, he's so gentle and kind...and she's so cute and flustered...and the coffee part of that scene, was so priceless! Her "sugar" (totally an endearment to him, totally!) and his laugh, they're in LOVE! Clearly! :D :D

3. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

^^AAHHHH!!!! that scene was SOOO good, i was jumping around and going crazy, i loved it so much, it was one of the cutest things i have ever seen

I WANNA DANCE!! dude, count me in, if it helps get some DuCaine going down i am all for it, just show me the moves and ill do my best, but be very specific cause i was born with two left feet and might do some dance that would end up asking for elmo to come and attack mimai and have H save the day by calling for godzilla and then cal like runs off with barney or something weird, who knows, so make sure its the right dance ok? ;)

oh i loved all those pics CSIMiamilover, i loved that scene where cal takes H's hand, that was the scene that started DuCaine for me, so it has a special place in my heart

and what the heck, who needs yelina? lol, joking, shes alright, but so not right for H, i just always see her as using H to get what she wants, and he would so get nothing out of the relationship, thats why cal is the best cause she doesnt need some one to protect her, she can take care of herself so H doesnt have to worry about her as much, doesnt mean he cant worry about her, but with all hes got going on, hes doesnt need someone like yelina hanging on him and asking him for something every other second

well theres my rant, cya later :p

4. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

thanks for the piccehs!

:D They're pretty good, I should be able to something with them :D

hmmmm..... lol *thinks about something to say* Anyone had any more DuCaine dreams lately? lol

5. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hey!! Lots of people here!! Hi to everyone!! :D

@ EyeHeartH: Good point you made about H's stubborness. He tries to be professional all the time towards his team, but at times, especially in S1, he lets that slide a bit and shows how much he really cares, especially towards Cal. I feel for the man, beacuse he probably has such strong feelings for her, but he doesn't want to jeapordize their working relationship. It must be hell seeing her every day, and telling himself, "Look, don't touch." :( Calleigh's a temptation he's trying so hard to resist, but I'm going to make a point, if I can quote Oscar Wilde, "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself." That completely relates to their relationship as of late.

I completely agree with what you guys have been saying about Hagen. He is so threatened by Horatio, 'cos he just knows that Horatio has a better chance of being there for Calleigh then he ever would in a lifetime!! You're right, Cal would leap at the chance to have Horatio "guard" her in the lab... alone... in the dark... :devil: "The Best Defense" was a real example of how much more of a man Horatio was than Hagen, when he intervened in that arguement between Cal and Hagen. Hagen was such a pig in that eppie, overlooking evidence, belittling Calleigh's father, and 'helping' him from that bar... that last one's suspicious, how'd he know where Kenwall Duquesne would be?? :mad: And I laughed at Hagen's face when Calleigh introduced him to her father as her 'friend'!! Hee-hee!! :devil: If you could have that situation with Horatio, it would go so much better:

Cal: Dad, this is Lieutenant Caine, my boy.. I mean my boss!
    H: Good to meet you, sir.
    Kenwall: Good to meet you, Mr. Caine. Hope you're not working my little lambchop too hard!!
    Cal: (embarassed) Dad!!
    H: (chuckle) She doesn't need me to tell her to work hard... she's very dedicated.
    Kenwall: Yes she is... well, I won't keep you any longer. (to Calleigh) I'll see you later... (to Horatio) It was a pleasure meeting you, Lieutenant.
    H: Thank you, sir.
    (Kenwall leaves.)
    Cal: Umm...
    H: He's a good man...
    Cal: Mmhmm... he's my dad...
    H: Hmmm... (His pager beeps) Okay... see you later...
    (He walks past her. She turns to leave too.
    Horatio leans in on her left.)
    H: Lambchop...
    (Cal laughs, blushing.)
    Cal: Okay, Handsome...
    (Horatio leaves, chuckling.)

Little dialogue there that could so happen 'cos Horatio's such a gentleman, and he was really respectful towards Mr. Duquesne in "Under the Influence." He's the man you'd want your dad to meet!!

@ athens: Thank you very much!! I do my best for Horatio, Calleigh and all the DuCainers!! :)

Hello, miamirocks!! The H/C Yahoo group has produced some great fanfics, and I'm a great admirer of all of them. Welcome to the thread, and thanks for giving us a chance to discuss a really wonderful DuCaine scenario that should have happened!! "Officer Down"... the perfect H/C eppie, ever!! At least the dream still lives on in fanfic land, right??

@ CSIMiamilover: Great pics!! Love that site!!

@ EyeHeartH: I have hope as well... anyway, if it doesn't come through, I've got plenty CSI: DuCaine for you to read!!

@ Mo: Hey girl!! Great to see you! *joins in the DuCaine shippy dance* :lol: She did so call him "sugar", so sweet!! And just as we're on the subject of "Broken", I capped the eppie a while back, and I have some caps of the sleeping scene, and "sugar" too!! Here we are!:

H: Calleigh?

Cal: Oh, my god. I'm so sorry. I closed my eyes just for a second.

H: Don't worry about it. You're a morning person.

Cal: Horatio, I don't know what happened...

H: Hmm. Okay, and we have trace soil on the fourth print, don't we? Cal: Mm-hmm.

H: Good...

What would you like in your coffee?

Cal: Sugar.

H: (chuckle) Cal: *smile*

So adorable!! :D :)

@ BG: I have actually had the strangest dreams... about a night or two ago, I dreamt I was at a crime scene, and Horatio had a camera around his neck, and he was processing the scene like the old days!! All the time I spend on the David Caruso thread brought that one on! Another one is more DuCaine, but I'm currently writing that as part of CSI: DuCaine, so I'll let you know when that one's done. I do vaguely remember dreaming about the hug from "Lost Son", and Calleigh was moving her hands over Horatio's back, and Horatio was touching her hair... :D I'm surprised I didn't sit up in bed, but the dream just faded to black like one of my scenes and I just drifted off again!! How romantic is that?? :D :)

I was hit with so much DuCaine inspiration today, my hand hurt from trying to get the ideas down fast enough before they disappeared!! :p Lots of Horatio and Calleigh goodness coming your way very soon in CSI: DuCaine!!

Gotta fly!!
    :)

6. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

ARG I leave for a few hours and everyone leaves huge long posts for me to read....
    Just kidding guys, I love reading this stuff. H/Cal is my fave. ship.
    I hear good stuff is coming for DuCaine (from some people I know) so I have my fingers crossed...once again, if H or Cal got hurt and the other was there for him/her...that would be perfect. *sigh* I wish we all had influence over the show (although Cal would be involved w/ H, Eric and Wolfe if we all, as in all the shipper people, had any jursidiction over it...and CSIs would be shot like every episode...)
    OK, off subject, sorry.

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

@ Luce -- *waves* Hi babes! ... You rule at background talk. ;) *smooches to you* Its kinda sucky the ep got canceled though.

Eric shot??? huh????

@ EE -- is that an episode quote??

@ athens -- are we stalking each other again? :lol:

Thanks for all the pics you guys, So prettys :D

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

It's a two parter, No Man's Land and Man Down. But I forget who the recurring char is who's back in that ep, darnit. I'm with the "no not the face" crowd hehe. Maybe we get some H/C during it though.

Good maybe if she stalks you, you'll be distracted from Mac and me :p

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Nice try Melly, Macky's mine.

Eh, one of those two part funs, Does anyone know if H/Cal's working together or get scenes?

10. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Great Oscar Wilde connection. I think that if he were to drop the professional act whilst in front of the whole team, then they would figure out his true feelings, and I'm sure that he wouldn't want them to come to conclusions, even though I'm sure that they respect H enough not to. Either that or he wouldn't want Rick coming on to his case about maintaining a professional atmosphere and to avoid an interoffice relationship.
    This is a classic struggle waging within Horatio as he attempts to resist temptation, as you put it, for the sake of keeping a professional air in a professional setting. However, even the strongest of wills succumb to temptation. Horatio is no Sir Gawain, as evidenced by his marriage to Marisol, which reflected a personal connection to one of his co-workers (Eric). Sir Gawain resisted the constant flirtations of Morgan La Fey, but although we would like to compare H to a pious knight, he is human like the rest of us and even he has his faults. I have reason to believe that he will give in to his heart and woo his fair maiden Calleigh.

11. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey All,
    CSIMiamiLover - You've got an "inside" scoop? - That's awesome news if it holds up! Hope those H/C interactions will be soon - I was really bummed out by their lack of working w/each other this season.

I was actually going through my CDs today, and I couldn't figure out where to post this, so I thought this would be the best place. I listend to that song "hemorrage" by Fuel, and it seems perfect for Horatio - how many people has he had die in his arms, bleeding? I could think of a bunch of scenes to go w/the song. Sorry, it just struck me, just thought I'd share.

And when Eric gets shot, I can just hear this playing in the background!

So here's to hopin' there's some DuCaine love in the near future - or at least friendly interaction - I'll settle for anything at this point! lol

12. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Hmmm......I can only remember speed... *sniffle* :lol:

13. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I know someone who knows someone- said s5 might be the H/Cal break. It's Feb. sweeps, what better time. I saw the promo and am so stoked (I know- geek word). Maybe at the hospital H and Cal will be so torn for Eric, H might allow himself to lean on Cal, and Cal of course will lean on H. *almost jumps at the hopefullness* Hope that all makes sense. It did in my head. But now it doesn't seem to. Ah well. Crazy day.
    James Blunt, "High" might be a good song for any H/Eric moments. I can imagine the song for if Cal died. "Goodbye my Lover." :lol:
    Goodnite shipper people!

14. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

February Sweeps brings out the best in TV writers :D
    Hopefully your source is correct...what I would do to see an H/Cal break.
    In their time of uncertainty, I am imagining a subtle slip of the hand into Cal's on the part of H.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

LOl, okay CSI Griss and everyone, here's the DuCaine shippy dance..."Put your left foot in, ya put your left foot out, ya put your left foot in and ya shake it all about! Ya do the....Oh wait....!" :lol:

Emer that is totally awesome and true...the thing with that though is that once you've tasted it, you can become addicted...so be prepared for that! (which in my opinion is exactly what DuCaine needs...to become addicted to eachother...more than they already are!)

Emer totally wish we could have had that little convo in "Under the Influence"! That would be awesome!!

I LOVE those caps and that whole scene from "Broken" it's one of my many favs! So adorable!

Oh I sure hope so! That would totally make me happy! It's about time these two "broke free" and finally expressed their love for eachother! Or least fell into the Hummer making out and having passionate smex for a long time! :devil: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.