H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Addicted? OMG.....*lol* I'm writing, or at least trying to write a song for DuCaine called addicted! :lol:

EDIT (For more content, I have read the rules enough already! :lol:): I know theres a song by her called Addicted, I have made a GSR music vid to it, it was my first. :)

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Really BG? Wow, you go girl! ;) That's cool! I don't know if you or any of y'all are Kelly Clarkson fans...(I adore her!) but she has a song called "Addicted" that's great...it's a bit on the sad side, but I could kind of see it fitting DuCaine in way...I do think they're addicted to eachother and one day they'll realize it and then they can be addicted together! :lol:

3. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Aww shucks! I'm sorry if I ever said something that upset you Luce. Ah! Me and my idiotic brain! Yesyes, what Luce said would be right... :)

In fact, the only fact I know is that the episode 'Officer Down' would have a little of H and Cal in the same scene. And well, that might as well have seem shippery to most of us hahahaha!

Thanks Luce for clearing the fog! Hehe! Good to see you pop in!

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Casp hon you're too sweet! ;) Lol!

Okay help me out y'all...I'm watching the ep where there are 3 bodies...all killed in a hurricane, one woman "shot" by the hurricane, one who flew into a car, and one impaled on a fence (sorry for the icky detail :p )...anyway, anyone know the name of the ep? Cal works with Tripp...and she is totally cute in the eppy...no DuCaine so far :( but H is awesome as always and Cal is smart and sexy as heck of course! :D

5. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Moriel21

Hurricane Anthony

How cute!!!

I swear, H needs to move his hand just a little closer and he will be able to grab Calleigh's hand...please do it H!!!

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww thanks EyeH! Cool beans for the eppy name, any idea what season it's in? ;)

Awww and I love that pic! How cute are they...heehee, and yeah H just move your hand just a teensy little bit! You know you want to grab Cal's hand! ;) Don't deny it, just reach over and grab it... :D

7. WVCrimeSolver

WVCrimeSolver Victim

Hey everyone! I'm new to this site and I'm a huge DuCaine fan! How is everyone?

8. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello all you happy DuCaine people! :D

@ Lynn: Hi! Nice to see you. About that quote... I actually made it up!! :p Sorry!! I just thought it would be an example of how a scene with Cal, Hagen and her dad might've gone if Horatio was there instead. Sorry for the confusion! If it did seem real, should I be worried, 'cos my fiction is becoming reality!! :eek: Scary! Or not... ;)

February is the month of St. Valentine's, so maybe the writers will be out in a romantic mood and write some lovely DuCaine scenes!! :D I'll die if they don't!! Come on, your two leads need some lovin'... WITH EACH OTHER!!! Please...

@ EyeHeartH: I'm so glad you feel that way. I love Horatio, but everyone has their faults, and H's is that he distances himself from those who love him, which is so sad! But he would totally sweep Calleigh off her feet, 'woo' her as you say. Ever read 'Romeo & Juliet? That first scene between them... so romantic when he said, "Did my heart love 'til now, forswear it sight, for I ne'er saw true beauty till this night." :D :) And that music from the movie was so beautiful! Could you see Horatio 'wooing' Calleigh in the moonlight? *sigh* Romantic to the max!! :D

I have so much DuCaine scenes coming up for ya'll, which I hope you like. And if February sweeps doesn't go to plan, I have a Valentine's Day 'special' that will cheer you up... hopefully. ;) The meter will whack me to the moon, but who cares??!! I'm doing it for the hottest couple ever to grace T.V!! :) :D

@ Casper: Hi you!! :) Don't worry about "Officer Down". It was such a great piece of writing that I'm sure it will materiallise in some form or another. Maybe not this week, maybe not next week, but someday... live and dream, my friend. I'm missing you popping in here, but it's always good to hear from you! :)

@ Mo: It's a Season 3 eppie, and it so rules!! :D And love the pic, EyeHeartH... so close... 'it's your chance, take it, take it!' Sorry, that Chanel Chance ad has been on constantly here... :p

Welcome to you, WVCrimeSolver! We are all fine, thanks very much, and are waiting with baited breath for the long awaited DuCaine break and big scene for this season. I'm so excited!! Make yourself right at home in here! :)

Here's a pic from "Breathless". Just look at how cute they look, all serious!! And mirror images of each other! Just look at their arms...

Cuties!!

And if anyone hasn't made it to the Fanfiction thread, here's an update for our DuCaine scenes:

CSI: DuCaine

Gotta go! See you all real soon!
    :)

9. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Mo
    'Under Suspicion' was Season 4, and my all-time favourite episode in regards to DuCaine.

EmeraldEyes06
    I have indeed read 'Romeo & Juliet'. Have you read 'Pride And Prejudice'? I can totally see H as Mr. Darcy, stubborn and full of pride, but totally helpless whenever Lizzie (whom Cal would perfectly embody) is around.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Mo sighs and swoons!** Awww Emer I would ADORE seeing that! It'd be so lovely and romantic, I want to see something like that so badly! PTB, please?!

Thank you honey!! Fabulous to know! ;) It was a good ep indeed, and I love the pic you posted...aww they're so in sync! It's fabulous! :D

Awww EyeH Pride and Prejudice is my absolute favorite book! That is the ultimate romantic book...and the new movie, with Kiera Knightly...my new favorite movie!! :D

11. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

Speaking of Pride and Prejudice in regards to our favourite shipper couple...

I smile at this scene every time!

Can you picture H and Cal in this pic? I wish they would do this!!!

12. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hey all!! :D

@ EyeHeartH: I love that book!! That is Calleigh and Horatio right there!! And I love the movie too, Mo!! I must've have seen it 4 times already!! :) And I really loved "Breathless", classic! All the talk about men dressing up in ladies underwear... :devil: Fantasy alert!!

@ BG: I would love to hear your song!! Can't wait, and "Addicted "is the perfect title for a H/C song!! :D Just like I was saying earlier, they have to give in to temptation someday, and their addiction... wow, I bet there will be some very intense scenes if the writers choose to reveal the DuCaine passion that's been brewing for so long... hope and dream...

Here is a collection of pics from all seasons, with the lyrics from Faith Hill's "Cry". I adore this song, but if you don't agree with the whole emotional H thing, that's okay. You can enjoy the pics!! It's a bit like a slideshow if you play all the images one after the other. I made something like this back in the 2nd thread to "Somewhere Out There". Just thought I'd share some more DuCaine lovin' with all of you!! Here we are:

If I had just one tear running down your cheek
    Maybe I could cope, maybe I'd get some sleep
    If I had just one moment at your expense
    Maybe all my misery would be well
    Spent, yeah

Could you cry a little, lie just a little, pretend that you’re feeling
    A little more pain, I gave, now I'm wanting something in return
    So cry just a little for me

If your love could be caged
    Honey I would hold the key
    And conceal it underneath the pile of lies you handed me
    And you’d hunt those lies, they’d be all you’d ever find
    That’d be all you’d have to know for me to be fine, yeah

And you'd cry a little and die just a little
    And baby I would feel just a little less pain
    I gave, now I'm wanting something in return
    So cry just a little for me

Give it up baby, I hear you're doin' fine
    Nothings gonna’ save me, 'til I see it in your eyes
    Some kind of heartache honey
    Give it a try

I don’t want pity, I just want what is mine

Could you cry a little, die just a little
    Pretend that you're feeling a little more pain
    I gave, now I'm wanting something in return
    So cry just a little for me, yeah

Cry just a little for me, whoa whoa
    Could you cry a little For me...
    Hmm, yeah yeah *sigh*

Hope you like that, I spent the best bit of the last hour copying and pasting URLs!! :eek: Caps courtesy of Miami Style, and manip courtesy of Casper(I'll tell you which one when you've seen it), and wallpaper by cinegirl. Thank you!! :)

I had another dream last nite!! It was the hug again... I think I'm getting obsessed!! :p :lol: Someone did a painting of it in my dream, and it was in an art exhibition, it gets kinda hazy then... oh I remember! People were commenting on it, and asking who the two in the picture were, and I nearly screamed, "Horatio Caine and Calleigh Duquesne!! DUCAINE!!!" :lol: :D Wierd but wonderful...

I'm still writing away for CSI: DuCaine. I had a day off school yesterday, and some ideas struck me when I was confined to my bed... funny the way things just come to you when you're feeling awful... I just hope it's good... :rolleyes:

That's a lovely pic, EyeHeartH!! I could see that scene happening after either one of them confesses their love to the other... *swoon*!! :D

Gotta go! I have a drama exam tomorrow, going for the Gold Medal in Verse and Prose. Wish me luck!
    :)

13. EyeHeartH

EyeHeartH CSI Level One

EmeraldEyes06

That must have taken forever to do, and for that I bow to thee!!! The caps were wonderfully fitting for each lyric.

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

I couldn't help but start to smile at the pile of piccies! :D

But at the moment, I'm still learning to construct a song properly, so *for all intents and purposes* try listening to Savage Gardens 'Tears of Pearls' Because its starting to get the same vibe as that song. Freaky :lol:

15. Cova

Cova Witness

Dear God, I think myself and the other shippers included would die if we got such a touching scene like that with our favorite duo. :eek: *Melts into puddle at thought* :)

On second thought, I'm going to now see if there's a larger version of that picture, I'm pretty good at photo manipulations and maybe I can get our two favorite characters into that shot! *Zooms off*

EmeraldEyes06 Wow, I really enjoyed reading that and looking at all the great piccies, I love Faith Hill's music, she's one of my fave country singers, and now that I think about it more, that song could most definitely apply to the relation Cal and Horatio have!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.