H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

yeah BG. we're a bit off for a new thread. :D

hehe Camp Fear is love. 1) DuCaine. 2) Learning about the leeches so I can plot more.. anyways 3) DuCaine. 4) Cute DuCaine. Thats right I said cute. 4) Amber Tambryn. 5) AT being a badass ;) So I have 5 reasons. Nuff said.

Calleigh's just adorable. I've been in this one for awhile. I think I might let it be the only ship I have {besides C/N} that I allow Fluff in.

OMG...

I literally just finished watching "Camp Fear" !!!!

I like the leeches scene.... so cute :D

and the bit where the senior cadet rides around in the background...the first time I watched that, I nearly shit myself laughin' :p

And I know we don't need a new one for like ten pages, I just want to get my skills up to scratch for you lovely ladies! :D

I think I might let it be the only ship I have {besides C/N} that I allow Fluff in.
:eek: I'm sorry I think I must have misheard you...I could have sworn you said the words "I" and "allow" and "Fluff" all in the same sentence! :lol: See, I told you I knew where you had the Fluff! ;) And you know you secretly love Fluff...I know it! :D

I love your reasons for loving Camp Fear by the way...all great reasons, right there! Definitely! :D

And BG lol, now that's just crazy! :lol: So wait you want just practice titles? Is that what you're thinking?

Practice making stuff, mo.

I do it all the time. I wanna get the graphic just right. so just throw your idea(s) out here for me to fetch like a good little puppy dog :lol:

I'm weird. I can't deny it :D

*scoffs* You didn't hear anything. That was, my fluffy twin typing that! .. what's that one that combines all of them, the smut/smex, fluffy/angst into one? Do you remember? i think I'm that. That ones a way to balance it all out and allow the best of the all worlds in. I'm that for this and C/N totally. :D

I have great reasons for Camp Fear.

Ducaine #4: hide the video camera

:D

You never fetch when I throw a bone.

That's cuz she's my minion Lynny I get to throw the bones! :lol: Okay somehow that totally does not sound good! :lol:
Lynny Fluffy Twin eh...you have a Fluffy Twin huh...I think it's just your true self coming out! ;)

Let's see that combo is...um...Smufluangmex-er? Lol, that's not what it was...but I you gotta admit it's pretty funny! :lol: :lol:

H/Cal #4: Six foot man laying with his "rifle"!

oooyah.....:lol:

now all I need are pics of that security camera in 'Broken' and I'll be all set lol

I just got the meaning of that 'throwing the bones' joke thingy too
:eek: :lol:

EDIT:

Any pics of Horatio with a rifle people? :p

Smufluangmex-er

haha, that is so funny, but yet its so me. I should put that on my location next time!

Yup its my fluffy twin. I tell yas.

try Miami Style.

I just got the meaning of that 'throwing the bones' joke thingy too
Lol, yeah my bad...the later it gets at night, the more guttery I get! :devil: :lol:

You should put that as your location, totally! That'd be awesome! :lol:

Fluffy Twin...I think I'm the closest thing you got to a Fluffy Twin...well me or Aud...we're the closest you got I think! :D

I thought you were like that all the time? j/k

I can't change my location till the end of the month *sigh*

Mwahah! Hey hey ladies in the house.

Hey Mo you and I both on the same wavelength here eh. Yup. That's what I think too. Even if some don't agree. H has a heart. But really, we all know that, his heart belongs to the blondie in the firing range shooting at a picture of his face for marrying Marisol. LOL! BANG! One shot directly at his nose.

Ouh yeah! Lizzy! Dang, how could I have missed her there! Lol! Welcome back!! Dang it, you've been missed man. Are you still living in boxes? Need any help there?

I was just thinking of this song and there were verses that really made me think of Cal:

And she has that super pale skin and those soft green eyes
She looks like she could have been happy in a better life
She came out west just to break away clean
From her family and her friends and a little girl's dream
All she wants to do every night
Is to sit beside my window and listen to the sirens

I didn't post the entire song 'cos it's a little vulgar. Lol! Still...I like this verse of the song. What do you guys think?

Well, regarding that question posted by dearest Mo:

I think they like their desert to be like a high cup with milkshakes in it and two straws. Then they can share it. Ya know, like in one of those cartoon advert of a boy and a girl sitting facing each other and drinking from the same cup happily together. LOL! Yeah, I'm nuts. But it's cute so..yeah.

As for vacation........nyehehehe....I'd imagine Bora Bora most. Charming little hut, set atop crystalline waters, great sunset view, breeze blowing, ukelele playing that Richie Valen song in the background........ohhoooooooo........you guys know I'm drifting awaaaayyyy....

I am homie g, fear me.
No, actually, I've just come to say that I am in the midst of making some DuCaine music videos, and to the mods who's ears are perking up, I'm not going to be posting them here. I'm not that stupid, though, I'm sure someone would beg to differ.

I want DuCaine pictures. This is killing me. I suck so much with my picture-less existance. I can't make any banners. Oh, the woes of me. -sigh-

- Ally

I thought you were like that all the time? j/k
Cute! ;) But then again you're right! :devil: I just get worse as the night goes on! ;) :lol:

Casp! Hey dude! And yeah we're on the same wavelength, totally feel ya on that one! :D Calleigh will work her frustration out in the firing range and then track H down and get some frustration out with him too...ya know what they say about makeup smex! :devil: ;)

Nice answers to my questions there Casp I likey! :D

Alexx hey homie g! :lol: Sorry I can't say that without crackin' up! How you doin'? ;) Did I hear you say DuCaine music videos...oh PM with links to those when you're done with them, please please please! :D

hehe....For me I kind of just 'float' in and out of smutland (a.k.a. the gutter)

I am all bored because my mum has got the DVD set of mine (miami s1) and is watching it! :( lol

please, oh please do not let me and her have a crush on H! That would be weird :p

Moriel21 said:
Did I hear you say DuCaine music videos...oh PM with links to those when you're done with them, please please please! :D

Don't worry, dear, you'll be the first to get it. And then you have to say 'shazzam!' just because. -shrug-
Any suggestions that you might have regarding songs are much appriciated.

Oh, BG...
Come here, let me hit you and your good fortune for those DVD's. -clears throat-

Right then.
That was fun.
Has anybody noticed that we have no spoiler boxes? TPTB doesn't like us, apparently. That's just...wrong...
Gosh.

- Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back