H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

OYVEY!!?? Picture-SpreeeEEEEee! Man, you ladies are good at spoiling DuCainers. Nyehehe...Emerald, lol! Thanks for posting that manip pic again. Ahhh..been a while since I've seen my own work. :) Very glad that you still keep it though :D. To manip pictures is really quite fun and addictive know. :p It's just the case of finding a good, suitable picture to manip and then you can do masterpieces like getting our DuCaine together. :D

HCrazy.......O.O *oogles at pic* Nniiiiiicceeeeee pic there man. :devil: They look so wonderfully perfect. Gaah~ I see David's little fingers on her upper arm maaaannnn..... She's hot. :)

Anyway, I'm off to go and post a song which have been stuck in my head for quite some time. :p Heh...see you ladies around yeah.

Lol, Casp! How's it goin'?! Nice to see ya pop in here! :D

Emer mmmmm, DuCaine secret camera footage on DVD...I like it alot...well done! :D

So when do we get a new eppy y'all? I can't remember when our next one is...is it this Monday? And if so, any DuCaine spoilers, any ideas?! :D

aww Caspy decided to come out of hiding again, isn't that nice?

Go EE your really having fun with all of that. thats a good thing. ;)

Monday. I don't know any spoilers yet. Hopefully something to get DuCaine out of. I need this fix. I've had other fixes, now I need this one.

Hi!!! :D

It's great to see you, Casper! :) And of course I kept that lovely manip you made. It was so great of you to make it for me all that time ago. It's a constant reminder of how good a friend you are, and what a real DuCainer you are too! :D :) Sappy, sappy, mush and more mush!! I'm in that kind of mood. *big hugs*

With time and patience, Mo, we can get it done! :) Make an entire box set collection!! :devil: :lol: Evil blackmail plots still pending, of course! :devil: ;)

Hey, Lynn! Of course I'm having fun!! Just the thought sends me into a happy fit!! :D :lol: And you're not alone in needing that long needed DuCaine episode! Oh, the agony!!

Here's a little scene from "A Horrible Mind". Both of them on the ball, on the job... no private time, WAAHH! I just thought I'd post it so to show that Cal is processing H's toolmarks... hee-hee! :D Transcript from Crimelab.nl and caps from Miami Style

369.jpg

(Horatio exits the lab. He sees Calleigh and calls out to her.)

HORATIO: I'm going to run the blood.

370.jpg

(Down the hallway, Calleigh pushes a tray with the tools and blocks on it down
the hallway toward the lab.)

CALLEIGH: I'm all over your toolmarks.

Aren't her little buns cute?? :) I think she wants to be all over something or someone else, if you know what I mean!! ;) I stepped in that one!! :lol: :devil: Hello, gutter sisters!! :devil: :lol:

And now... here's a poem I wrote, which is inspired by the hug Calleigh and Horatio shared in "Lost Son", and also that episode. This is from Calleigh's point of view during that oh-so memorable scene. I hope you like it!! :)

You Held Me

I never forgot that day
My life, your life
Changed forever.
Fate caused us
To lose a much loved friend...

The pain I felt...
The grief I felt...
The utter sadness...
It tore me apart,
I couldn't breathe.

Yet I didn't cry,
Not even when my own words
Came back to haunt me,
"Clean your gun..."
Oh, Speedle...

It was just us...
Alone...
So long I had wanted this,
But not this way
My heart was screaming,
And you heard it...

Your voice...
It made we weak.

You opened your arms,
And I melted into your embrace.
So long I had waited,
Wanting, needing...

Your arms were so strong,
So gentle, holding me up.
Your breath whispered
Against my ear,
Stirred my hair...
Your heart was beating
Against mine...

We stood there for an eternity,
My tears flowed freely,
You held me close,
You held me tight,
I still feel your touch...

And in that moment,
In your embrace,
I knew I loved you.

Those two wonderful people inspire me so much!! :) :D Calleigh, Horatio, that was for you!!

Byee!!
:)

Hey EmeraldEyes,

one word.

AWESOME!!!!! :D

I love it and they inspire me Too! :D In all sort of smutty ways! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: :devil:

Thanks for Keeping H and C togther for me! :cool:

Emer hon you completely rock! That was amazing, very well done! :D Very! :lol: And can I just say...
Aren't her little buns cute??
Talk about sending me STRAIGHT to the gutter...it cracked me up! :devil: Good one hon! ;)

Okay I just watched "Body Count"...wow talk about a hard ep! Geez...Poor Calleigh crying over her friend and then H finding that little girl...and then Call with her gun to the bad guy, I was a little scared in that scene but then again I had every confidence she'd kick his ass if he so much as breathed wrong! :lol:

Argh, been stuck without interent for the longest time..but it's back, it's great to see our ship so active!
Just been watching season four and despairing a little for our ship, but I love the scene where Cal give H the Champanye for the wedding..there has to be a missing scene fic in there somewhere ;)

I'm still wondering why she decided not to attend H's wedding.

I'll tell you why EyeHeartH...she couldn't go watch the man she loved, the man she knew loved her back, go marry another woman...even if it was just for the other woman's sake (which I chose to believe it was)...still no matter what that would hurt! I don't blame her for not going...I know I couldn't have gone!

But it's all good, because we are past that hurdle and our ship is SO going to sail! :D They have WAY too much chemistry for it not to! :devil:

You know what's funny? I asked my sister the same question and she gave me the same exact answer ^_^ I just noticed an interesting facial expression she made when she said that she was happy for them...it looked as if she was slightly agitated by it (at least that's what I saw). :lol:

And I agree...this ship will sail!!!

Wow that is funny... :lol: *High five to your sister for that answer!* :lol: And yeah I noticed the facial expression too...I think she's put a tight lid on her emotions so no one will suspect...cuz the only thing worse than having the man you love marry someone else is having everyone else know you love him and pity you for it...(even though we know H really loves Cal)...but I think that expression is just a tiny crack in that wall she put up, a little jealousy and irritation coming through. Which I totally can't blame her for! The sad part is that I actually like Marisol...what I've seen of her, but I can't bring myself to be a fan of hers because DuCaine is just so perfect together! :D

I think Horatio and Marisol was an odd pairing, even though I too like Marisol the character. Hmmm...I have just the song that would go perfect in the DuCaine songs thread that goes along with this Calleigh-is-jealous-of-Marisol concept...

Yeah I agree EyeH...they were a bit of an odd pairing...nothing against Marisol...now DuCaine on the other hand... :lol: absolutely nothing odd about them, nothing odd...only everything right! :D

Oh a Calleigh jealous song? Gotta go check that out! ;)

In the episode "Broken" (season one ep where the little girl is murdered in the Chuck-E-Cheese style place) where Calleigh is watching the surveillance screen when Horatio's walking toward the bathroom while hiding from the camera much like the killer did...when I heard Calleigh say "Hello handsome" once she saw Horatio's arm, I knew that there was something there!!!

Hello all!! :)

Welcome to the thread, EyeHeartH! :) Join in the Horatio/Calleigh obsession!! :) Make yourself right at home! You and Mo are having great chat!! :)

Both you and Mo have made a very good point concerning Cal and her feelings towards Horatio getting married... That expression on her face reminded me of someone hiding a massive secret, and was trying not to scream it out loud, such as, "Don't marry her, I LOVE YOU MORE!!!" Horatio was really sweet to her though, and I wonder if he actually knew how deep Calleigh's feelings were really, I mean he was getting married, he did deserve to be a little selfish. Or not... :rolleyes: The champagne was indeed a sign of acceptance, but I'm surprised Cal didn't break down in front of him. It would have been a sign of pure acceptance on Calleigh's part if she did go to the wedding, but if it was me, or any lady here, it would be much too painful. Talk about stomping on her heart... no, she passed on that torture. Marisol and H were "cute" together, but there wasn't much more than that. With H and Cal, there's history, camraderie, and a great deal of chemistry behind them. As well as several devoted DuCainers who are just waiting for the perfect moment to strike!! I can remember that moment in "Shock" when Calleigh met Horatio, and my heart nearly broke. I really thought the dream, that their relationship was finished. But fate had plans for Marisol and Horatio... :( It's still sad, even now!! It's in the past, but little confession: I saw that eppie once, and I never saw it again since that night... how wired is that? It's like I can't bear to see them in that position ever again... good times, and this is an example of one of the bad times... :(

On a happier note: EyeHeartH, just to let you know, we are all in love with S1 and every single DuCaine eppie and scene in it. You chose one of my all-time favourite moments! I never forgot that scene, 'cos when I first saw it, I was already considering the idea of Horatio and Calleigh as a couple, they were so hott!! :D :lol: But Calleigh's "Hello Handsome" sent my heartrate soaring!! :D 'She doesn't call anyone else that', I thought to myself, 'Hmm, is something going on here??' And the rest is history of course! :D :)

I've posted these pics before, but here's that moment for you, EyeHeartH in pictures. Here's the security room scene, and that famous quote. Transcript from Crimelab.nl and caps courtesy of Miami Style Enjoy!!:

CALLEIGH: (to headset) She's talking to someone but whoever it is stayed off camera.

(On the monitor, Calleigh watches footage of the back hallway. She sees Ruthie holding someone's hand and walking through the hallway.)

CALLEIGH: (to headset) He must have surveilled the place. He knew how to stay out of sight. Where are you?

HORATIO: (from headset) I'm walking towards the bathroom.

(Calleigh looks up at the security monitor.)

321.jpg

CALLEIGH: Okay, I don't see you...

322.jpg

I don't see you...

323.jpg

Hello handsome. I see your hand.

Classic! That episode was rife with so much DuCaine, my cheeks hurt from all the similing!! :D

You know the cartoon, "Animaniacs"? After I saw this eppie, I found myself saying during silent bits in CSI: Miami, or seeing drool-worthy pics of H/David, "Hellooooo, Handsome!!!" Isn't that funny?? :lol: If I'm the only one laughing, that happens a lot!! :p :lol:

Heading over to the song thread now. There's a song that has pooed up in one or two ficcies, so I'll post it now!! I'm also in the process of typing up my next CSI: DuCaine scene, so I'll "keep you posted". :lol:

See ya!!
:)

@ Mo: You are not a bad shipper at all for asking questions, don't think that at all! I meant the champagne moment, 'cos she was giving him her best wishes then and there. It almost seemed like a 'goodbye' to me. That's what my feelings were during that scene. Sad, I know, but we came through, right? Anytime you're unsure of anything, go ahead and ask!! No problem at all!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back