H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

MY Macky!!!!

Yeah I said something, you can have him and I'll keep Speedy. Me likes him better *giggle*

Better watch, CSI Wisconsin if you mean H'S Hummer. Lynn has it camera'd up good hehe.

Hey all! So glad to be back! :)

Now what's happening? Casper! You evil fiend, how dare you take Calleigh!! :lol: :p Well, no wonder we've had next to no interaction!! :rolleyes: And Mo taking Danny, and Mel abducting Mac!! I'm gone for a short while, and you turn into "CSI-nappers"!! :rolleyes: :lol:
Well, if you all are taking characters, I guess I'll have to take... HORATIO!!! :D :lol: I know, let's kidnap the Miami cast, hold 'em hostage, and only release them when the writers agree to write more substantial plots,(yawn), and put Calleigh and Horatio back together! It's the perfect crime, and just as effective as a shipper revolution!!

Anyhoo, new eppies coming up, and I'm so excited!! A ray of light at the end of that dark tunnel of a week that is school. :)

Here's some S2 caps. Why? 'Cos I feel like it!! :) From "Death Grip":

Nice chat in the hallway...

Looking gorgeaus...

Looking handsome.. *drool*

Quick! While nobody's looking!!

H: Wanna take a ride? Cal: Ok...

Cal: I'll drive... H: No, I'll drive!

Cal: But I wanna drive! H: Calleigh! (stern look) Cal: (sigh) Yes, sir... *I'll get you later...*

Hey Palm, hope you get well soon.

I love snow, Kelsey!! I so wanted a white Christmas this year, but... no dice! :( Nice pressies tho'. And you were in a Hummer!! Cool!! :) I'm so jealous, you lucky thing!!

And if you're feeling like some serious DuCaine action to cure your angst/fluff cravings...

Click me!! I'm a CSI: DuCaine update!!

So please, please, please leave a comment when you can. Those posts are my soul food!! :D

Thank you, and bye!!
:)

Caps courtesy of Miami Style

Lol, Emer I LOVE that, we're "CSI-nappers"! :lol: :lol: That cracked me up! Yeah we kidnap them, but we KNOW to give them back when their other half comes calling...otherwise we end up with the crap kicked out of us by angry CSI women (or in Casp's case, angry CSI man! ;) )! And that's never fun! :D

Love those pics you posted hon, Call is looking so gorgeous and them with that car, love those! Your captions were great! Right on! :D

So I'm spending my snow day productively and starting my Miami marathon, I just finished "Broken"! Great episode!! Sad, sad episode...the end with Alexx crying, gah almost broke me! But we got Call calling H "Handsome", yay!! That was cute! And H watching Call sleep...awww, that whole scene was great! I love her smile when he asks about the coffee and his laugh at her "Sugar" too cute! (And you know she was totally calling him "Sugar"....clearly! :D ) And Calleigh getting those fingerprints off that guy with her clipboard, that kicked butt!! She starting taking her hair down and I just grinned and I was like "She's totally gonna charm that guy right out of his prints!" Love it!! :D :D

So yeah...wohoo...good stuff, good stuff! On to "Breathless" can't remember if there's supposed to be DuCaine stuff in it or not, but I'm having fun so it's all good! :D

I do not have the Hummer wired .. *whistles, whacks Ryan before he can say anything* I don't.

EE -- I love you for finding more caps. I love checkin' out caps. Its easy to see them in stuff, when you don't get much scenes. :( My DuCaine!

**Mo giggles and rolls her eyes!** Whatever Lynny you SO do! You showed me those DuCaine tapes you made just last week! :devil: Of them...well you know! ;) :devil: And can I just say......*Mo gets whacked by the meter!*....nope apparently I can't say that! :devil: :lol:

Caps are fun! Me loves caps too...mhhmmm! :D

*whacks you too* Shh don't tell all of the DuCaine secrets. If they get to Palm, Palm likes to tell H. (looks at Palm Tattle tale) and then H goes and searches it. and then Calleigh gets all.. glarey, but she don't do anything, just glares. I think I know why. Cause she likes it.

any CSI right? then i call greg :p *giggles*

Emerald, i'm going to go read the CSI Ducaine update right after i post here! :D

lol CathStokes, ((or Lynn, cuz i've observed other people calling you that :p...i notice lots :p hehe)) you have the WHOLE Hummer wired up? don't forget H and Callieghs house too :p OH! and the break room...and that room with all the guns...((be still Callieghs heart :p))

imagine if H was in that cramped gun room with her...she'd prolly have a heart attack or somthing :p

you guys are hilarious, stop whacking eachother! violance isn't the answer...Ducaine is :D

Lol, Call likes the tapes cuz she gets to watch them with him later! :devil: Fun times for DuCaine! :lol: **Mo pauses and looks around....** I mean...ummmm...I don't know anything about.....anything...nope not me! ;)

Kelsey hon...no worries, Lynny and cameras...well let's just say, she's got the hang of how they work! ;) Ain't that right Lynn honey! :D

Now now ladies. Please, there are only two men here and that is H and myself. You know, it ain't easy dealing with girls. Especially one such as this individual called Calleigh. Mwahaha...she's a hard nut to crack.

Either way, ah! I'm enjoying all this bickering because I know the man himself(Horatio) has got his territory written all over Cal. And yet he's not making a single move. Anyone could easily snatch her from right under his nose know? And that someone is me. :lol: Naw...jk to the H-man. But I just get all sick and tired of this waiting that I throw the remote at the tv. Poor thing. It has never wronged me. LOL!

And for crying out loud, stop wiring the Hummer. Sheesh, no privacy know. We're only in there drinking tea and chatting. Nothing's going on.... :rolleyes: :devil:

Dang it. I haven't watched CSI for months! *guilt* Tomorrow there is CSI Supreme Sunday. I can't possibly miss it can I? But then again, I can. And I might. Bleh....... :p

PS:
Hey Emerald, love ya to bits man. Thanks for those eye candy goodies. *drools* Ever considered a transfer to being a member of the Photo Manipulator gang? Or are you going to say that you don't look good in front of a computer? :lol: yeah, I'm lame...and I'm loving it. :p

-Casper-
*poofs!*

Hey everyone, :cool:

Just thought I'd share a real pic of our guy and gal together. Mmmm, It make me so HAPPY! (Squeal, squeak) :devil: :devil:

Enjoy... If only! :D :D :lol:

ohh! was that recent at the peoples choice awards? ooh when was that? id like to know :D they really do look like a couple...*sighs*

Moriel21 said:
Lol, Call likes the tapes cuz she gets to watch them with him later!

she better not destroy them cuz i wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those :p

Casp hon you crack me up! You totally rock! :D
But I just get all sick and tired of this waiting that I throw the remote at the tv.
Yeah no kidding, I'm so with ya on that one bud! My poor tv has suffered quite a bit of abuse at my hands over things that my ships didn't do! :p It's sad really! :lol:

Hcrazy thanks for that pic! Hot stuff indeed! :devil:

Lol, no worries Kelsey I made copies of all the tapes! ;) It's all good! :lol:

CSIWisconsin48 said:
you guys are hilarious, stop whacking eachother! violance isn't the answer...Ducaine is :D

Mmm, I got the wrogest thoughts in my troubled mind when you said that. -sigh-
Especially when you threw DuCaine in there. Ohmygosh.

Anyway, just thought I'd come out of my lurk-mode for a few days and hopefully converse with a few more people who are tormented by me. ^^
Because I'm awesome like that.

-steals all of Mo's tapes-

- Ally

oh jeez...now that you mention it...*plops right down to the gutter* aw man, i'll be in here for days now! i hadn't even realised what i said! lol

this is kinda ot but, i watched the promo of CSI New York and Horatio was in New York and and he had a coat on :p i bet he wasn't use to the coldness of New York so he had to borrow one of Macs, and now cuz of H being in New York, i am now a New York addict...c ya in the other threads! :p

that coat looked really good on H :p

H's Awsome Coat

..That he prolly borrowed from Mac

lol...i'm not crazy..really! :p
((caps from Miami Style))

oh! btw BurnedToast, i LUV ur avatar! :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back