H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

I like Nat Too! Just not with Horatio! :lol:

Like you said Calleigh goes with Horatio...so there! :devil:

Sorry about the spoiler here, i didn't realize the time difference.

Thanks for all the pics Emerald you're great. I LOVE DuCaine! :D

2. Palm

Palm Coroner

I'm sick. And I'm back in my classes. If I want to continue anything, my college would have to explode.
    As for the DuCaine loving, isn't there a list on the front page of the episodes? And for some reason all I can think of is a little H saying to Cal "If you came and stayed with me, There'd by so many romantic misunderstandings...."
    O___o

3. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Hello all :D. Nyehe...

What is this I've been hearing about there not having a single DuCaine scene? What is this world coming to seriously. :p Either way, like CSIWisconsin, here are my reasons to why there's not much DuCaine scenes lately:

-They have been dating behind the scenes
    -The writers are anti-DuCaine shippers.
    -H is jealous of the firing range.
    -Cal is jealous of his sunnies.
    -Miami is no place for two crazily in love couple.
    -The writers are asking for a death wish.
    -The DuCainers are asking too much so now it's our fault.
    -Natalia has been sending threatening letters to Cal.
    -Eric is angry at H and is now taking Cal out.
    -Ryan is slowly turning blind and they want to wait till he really IS blind before they start dating in public.
    -The crime scenes are getting too crowded so they can't really be intimate anywhere.
    -Alexx is sending them to time-out. She says a big 'Nono' to flirting and other erotic actions.
    -Calleigh and I have been dating(Mwahahahahah!!!)
    -Truth is, Calleigh is too hot so H would most probably be gay to not wanna be with her. Mwhahahaha! Naw...jk to all the ladies out there! :devil:

I do have several more. Nyehe...I'll just keep some to myself really :lol:

ANd hey, I'm not really back. Just here to visit and brag a little more about my beloved ship.

See you guys again yeah!

-Casper

*poofs*

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Casp & Palm & Emer & Lynny! Hi! :D **Huggles to all my fluffy and smutty DuCaine buddies!** :D

Emer you rock! Love the pics and that quote was awesome! That is SOOO true! And I haven't had time for "Kill Zone" yet but I'm totally stoked to see it! ;)

Palm you're sick? Sad day hon! Here have some soup and a willing H to feed it to you! :devil: Feel better soon! ;)

Casp you crack me up with that list! Nice! Very nice! :lol: DuCaine will happen even if it doesn't seem like it now...it will, I have faith! :D And in the meantime, that's what ficcies are for! ;)

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

I lawled at that XD
    And I agree. Maybe it's a conspiracy. Maybe the camera's aren't that quick to catch our DuCaine in the closet. Or H pays them off and goes "Hey, look over there! We got a new Hummer! ...RIGHT."
    Or maybe it's because Ryan's totally that guy who if he sees anything bad, he opens his mouth and points and it feels similar to when a 5 yr old Kid catches his parents discussing his adoption or something.

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Poor Palmy is sicky. *snuggles you*

LMAO @ Casp you are a nut, i swear. and your not with Calleigh. Dangit. I hide her.

Alexx is giving them a lot of time outs, I believe.

Aww, you are always mean to either Ryan or Eric, you two!. *huggles my boys* Its okay, their crazy.

But its probably Ryan's fault. He likes to point and stare.

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*sneaks off with Mac while Lynn is hugging the other boys* There, you have them, I have Mac, and he's MINE. And I'm taking Speed, me like him way better than Ryan.

Anyone see Emily on the awards last night? How about Calleigh wearing a dress like that after work hours to make Horatio drool all over her? *giggle* Not that it'd stay on long if they're like Smacked and CatNip.

8. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Ryan is like that reporter girlfriend of his. Mwahaha...always getting in the way. So best to wait for the kid to go blind eh. :p But Eric is dating Cal because he's trying to get back at H for spending too much time with his precious Natalia. Mwahaha....in the end the one who wins is the Hummer. It has to do some overtime for some lovin in the back seat. :devil:

And I AM with Calleigh! Dang it!

9. CathStokes

*stares at Melly*! Hey. Macky's mine dangit. ..

*gasps* Did you just say something about my Ryan?

*rolls eyes at Casp* You and Palm and that Hummer winning speech. I think Calleigh already claimed the hummer.

I didn't see the dress, Melly. what was it?

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Palm, Casp I love y'alls obsession with the Hummer! :devil: Personally I'm jealous of it, it gets to see ALL the DuCaine action...cuz you know whenever DuCaine isn't on the screen they are in the Hummer, movin' and shakin'! :devil: :lol: Dang lucky Hummer! ;)

Lol, Casp just be careful you don't let H know you're with Call...cuz he'll pretty much kill ya! ;)

We got snow at my house!!! We had a nice big snow storm at my house and I think I have about 4 inches outside my window right now! And we NEVER get snow and this year alone we've got like more snow than in the last several years! It's awesome! I LOVE it! And I don't have to work, so DuCaine marathon here I come! :D :D Wohoo!!

11. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

Mo, you got snow! lucky dog! :p Wisconsin gets snow every year, this year, middle of January, its green and brown outside... figures. anyhoo, CSIManiac ((or i see other ppls calling you Casper :p)) you're just holding Calliegh back wiht you taking her! no wonder theres no DuCaine :p i'm gonna add one to my opinions,
    After Kill Zone, Calliegh thought her boss was hitting on her, so she filed a sexual harrasment thing on her boss to cover up anything that looked like she might like H

i've been in that hummer, once, member, i said up there that i was a federal agent snail...chyeah...

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Kelsey you crack me up! :lol: Yeah I'm even more lucky cuz we like never get snow here! Okay well not never, but still...I live in WA, we're known for rain, not snow! So this is FUN! :D

Lol, no worries on Casp taking Call, it's just like me having Danny, or Lynny having Macky...we never really steal them from their other halves, we just "share" them for a bit! :devil: So when H wants Call, he'll get her! Casp knows this! ;)

As for their being no DuCaine...that's just the PTB sticking their heads up their butts, which they seem to be doing with alot of my ships right now! :p I'm thinking it's because we're coming to sweeps and somehow the PTB got it into their heads that angst makes for better sweeps eps...when we all know it's Smut and Fluff that should rule sweeps! Let's be honest that's totally what will draw viewers, I mean come on! :lol:

13. CathStokes

You were KelC?? wow. I wonder why I haven't seen you in any threads.

Casp knows alot of things except Casp doesn't do what their told.

It probably is their fault of no ducaine though. Kidnapping Calleigh to much. Stealing her from H, while H is out on a case, blaming it on Eric and/or Ryan.

14. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

yeah, i was kelc...i stopped watching regualr CSI after last seasons finale...lol...then my dad n bro started watching Miami and then i fell in love with david caruso and his sunglasses. after watching miami i started shipping ppls and i forgot my e-mail addy and password for kelc so i made a new one. but then i just started watching lv again ((for stokes, sanders and willows...but mostly sanders...who's my homie :p ((both from WI)) his hometown actully were state champs last year...can't remember for what but yea...now i'm getting really ot :p

i posted London Bridge in the song thread, is calliegh stuborn at all? like i said, i'm new to the miami thing :p

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Casp better do as Casp is told or Casp is gonna get beat by H, and that's won't be fun! :p :lol:
    *Hugs to you Casp hon!* Yeah ya can't kidnap her too much, maybe a little's okay, but too much isn't good...can't deprive H of his Call! ;) It's not a good idea! A deprived H is a grouchy H and that's just sad! :( ;)

Uh yeah Kelsey I'd say Call is stubborn! ;) It definitely seems like it would fit her personality to me! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.