H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

ha, who doesn't in here XD Kill Zone, Lost Son, Kill Zone, Kill Zone, Camp Fear, did i mention Kill Zone? hehe thats all i know :p

Happy belated birtday Palm! *gives birthday cake with a picture of David Caruso on it* XD

i gotta go do a book report *sigh* Auf Wiedersehen!

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Casp Hi! I missed you, how ya doin?! And Palm I missed your b'day?! Dang it! Happy Belated B'day hon! I hope you had a totally fabulous one full of fun and lots of good stuff! :D

Emer I know I keep saying this but I swear I will go read and review your scenes! I'm dying to, not even joking it's just time is conspiring against me! :p

Can't wait to watch "Kill Zone" I'm almost there in my marathon and totally excited to see it! I'm just loving DuCaine...their chemistry is so amazing! They really are made for eachother! Love it, Love it, Love it! :lol:

Alright off to sleep! Wedding show rocked, got tons of cool ideas! And now I'm ready to crash! ;)

3. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Oh crap it was Palm's birthday. No wonder H was coming back so late. ;)

Who doesn't love Camp Fear? Let me at em! Let me at em! I'll whack them. Oh believe me, I'll do it too. Thats a great episode.

Welcome ms! You already know I'm crazy, so.. but Palm is as well and of course theres Casp and a few others too, and I believe you already know Fluffy *Mo*.

EE or liten usually has all of the caps down. I have a few links on my icon LJ.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah Palmy had a gooooood celebration on her b'day! ;) Didn't ya honey! :devil: Just be glad H got back at all Lynny! :lol:

"Camp Fear" freakin' rocks! I'm right behind ya to whack thems who don't likes that eppy! It's full of DuCaine hotness that one is! Yay baby! :devil:
    **Giggles and waves!** That's me! Heehee, hi ms hon! :D Welcome to our hot ship, we're all fun in here! ;)

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

I am going to be so sick! :mad: Get that snake away from my, Horatio! :mad:

I'll kill her myself and he should be comforting my Calleigh. :D :D :devil:

(My hand on Horatio's head checking for fever) Horatio, Calleigh is in firearms...GO NOW! (I sneak in and throw Boa lady in the locker and whistle walking away.) :mad:

Horatio finding me later. :D

"Did you see Boa vista?"

"Umm, you mean snak...Oh, no I haven't, i think she went home." :lol:

Horatio tilts his head at me and nods, "Thank you, i have to get back to Calleigh now."

"Good, then go...NOW DAM IT!

I run back in the locker room and drag Boa's limp body out now, wondering where Clavo Cruz is with that huge boa snake to get rid of her body once and for all! :devil:

Sorry Boa fans, I just lost my mind when her head went down on MY HORATIO'S SHOULDER! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

He's MINE or Calleigh's, of course! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhhh, :) now I feel much better I got all that off my chest. :D :D

I have to get back to writing my FF. See you all around. :cool:

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

So I take it you've seen our eppy for this evening already HCrazy? ;) Lol, was there DuCaine? Is it worth staying up and watching? Or not so much? I really was hoping for some good DuCaine...but if there isn't any, then I'll tape it and watch a Seas.1 eppy instead, cuz that definitely has good DuCaine! ;) :D

7. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

No good DuCaine. None! :mad: :mad: :mad:

BLAH... H helps Boa lady again... :mad: :mad: :mad:

I am beginning to hate the producers. ICK, ICK, ICK... i got a hairball stuck in my throat, and it's name is Boa Vista! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I thought it was a great Episode, Calleigh looks great, :D

Valera shocked me :eek: and Jake turned out to be a total Jackass. :lol:

I let you see the rest for yourself. :D :lol: :devil:

Why can't they let Cal put her head on Horatio's shoulder instead of Boa snake lady! :devil: ICK, ICK, ICK...BLAHHHHHHH...cough cough cough.....BOA.a :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :devil: :devil:

Horatio looks great! :D :lol: :devil: :cool:

8. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Oh Lord. I hope the writers are not matching up Natalia and Horatio. Actually it would seem that CSI: Miami is the only CSI show in which none of the main charactors are getting any. LOL

The new eppy's are rather DuCaine less. It's kinda sad. For me that is why there is fan fic. I get me fill though that. I just need to get some new ones to read.

The Good Rebecca

Hello again, been away for a while but now am back.

9. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Here, here Rebecca. You nailed it! :D :D

BTW: Next chapter coming right up for you! :cool: :D

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I seriously hope that the writers are not going in the H/Nat direction! I would be forced to throw things and scream at them very loudly! I don't necessarily hate Boa Vista on her own...she's okay (sorry HCrazy! ) But I do HATE the idea of her with H! H belongs to Cal, and she belongs to him! There's too much history, flirting, tension, and LOVE dang it...there for them to not end up together! Now the writers just need to pull their heads out of their butts and realize that and start giving us more scenes like the old DuCaine in Seas. 1 & 2! Come on writers you can do it, I know you can...you wrote those scenes, so we know you're capable of DuCaine shippyness! So give it to us already...don't make me threaten you! :p

11. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

I don't hate here either... :lol:

I just hate her very much with MY Horatio! :devil: :devil: :devil: Puke, puke.. :lol:

I wish the writers would give H and Cal some time togther. :( :( :( :( :( :(

12. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Welcome to you msgirl! Come and join the H/C fun!! :)

Here are some caps from S1 from Miami Style :

Golden Parachute

Standing together...

Side by side...

Together...

No matter what...

Wet Foot, Dry Foot

Cal: I have a question. H: Shoot. Cal: How old are you? H: 45. Caliber round, right?

H: Now I have a question for you. Cal: Shoot. H: Do you think it's Colt? Cal: I do. H: So do I.

Broken

Watching over her...

H: Good. What would you like in your coffee?

Cal: Sugar. (Horatio chuckles as he leaves, and she smiles.)

Evidence of Things Unseen

Lights are low...

No one's around...

So let's get to it!!

Those are some Season 1 highlights. Be back again with Season 2!! Hope you like them, msgirl!! Consider it as a welcome to the thread present!! :D

Ejoy "Kill Zone", Mo!! It rocks so hard!! :)

@ HCrazy: eek: :eek: :eek: OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO!!! Wrong!! So wrong!!! :( :( My heart's been ripped to SHREDS!!! *cries pathetically* WAAAHHH!!! She's the mole!!!!!

*sniff... switches to anger mode...* I have had an extremely bad day, and these writers are really starting to push my buttons!! :mad: *breathe in... breathe out... channels anger towards more juicy DuCaine scenes...* Woo-hoo, my groove is back!! That was quick!! :p I'm still annoyed, but I'm already writing more stuff... how do you like THEM apples, Miami writers!! Huh, huh? :p There's no denying the chemistry!!

Palm, we need to make plans for that revoly you were planning a while back. It's getting serious now! :eek:

On a happy note, I'll be putting another update tomorrow. I've been swamped with homework and revision!! :mad: :(
    I'll leave you with this little quotation that is a slogan of the Snickers ship:

Facts do not cease to exist because they're ignored.

Keep that in mind when going through this ordeal. We will make it, I know we can.

Bye for now.

13. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

my opinion on why there hasn't been much Ducaine lately:

they've been flirting too much
    they just couldn't keep their hands off eachother so
    as H and Cals punishment
    they weren't aloud to work together as often
    and they were forced to be with other people

TA DA! simple as that *big cheeky grin* ((did i mention i was a secret fbi agent snail, i had to sneek in and see why there wasn't anything going on between those two, and that was what i heard

no, i am not in a metal institute for your information, which you all were probably wondering by now, i'm just a bored chick with nothing better in life to do than watch csi miami, go to school and spend time in these threads :p hehe lata gatas

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hcrazy, please keep in mind that you cannot post details of the episodes while they are still airing in the United States unless you put them in a spoiler box. Your first details were posted at 11:30pm EST, only 30 minutes after it aired.

The west coast doesn't get to see the episode until 1am EST and if someone who is spoiler free came into this thread, they would have been spoiled. Please refrain from posting episode details (unless you use the spoiler box) until after it has aired in the entire United States (2am EST).

Also, please try to keep your dislike of Natalia to a minimum in this thread. There is a specific thread for that in the Miami forum. There are multi-shippers who like both Natalia and Calleigh shipped with Horatio and we don't want them to feel like they aren't welcome.

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I like Natalia.

But I don't think their going to go with the whole H/Nat storyline, Besides I don't think Cal would like that very much. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.