H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

No problem. Anything over PG-13 is a no-no. ;)

2. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey,

Ok, so how do I make it link to my Homepage? :confused:

I went into profile and tried but I think i am doing something wrong...no i know i am. :lol:

Hey, thanks also for letting me know how to link it. :D

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Emer Hi hon! :D Yay that you posted a link to your scene/ficcie! I keep meaning to get to the thread and read your updates but I wasn't sure where to look! (yeah I'm a dork! :rolleyes: ) But now I have it up on my task bar so I'll be sure to read it! Yay! :D

Hcrazy ohhhhh, more ficcies huh! Sweet, gotta go read those! ;) :devil:

Lol, Kelsey yeah "Kill Zone" is a fab episode! Sweet Sweet DuCaine in that one! :D For sure! ;)

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

make what link to your homepage?

Mo likes to tease you, EE. She likes to stalk you before she tells you what she thinks. Its her thing.

I watched DuCaine today. Yup that I did. Pretty Calleigh. She worked with Ryan, somewhat. I think it was all cast episode. Do I know the name? No. Stupid thing wouldn't let me see it.

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, that's my "thing" huh, Lynny?! ;) Nice hon! My thing is that I keep meaning to read all these fabulous ficcies y'all write and then I get overwhelmed by everything else I have to do and then it looks like I'm ignoring y'all...which I TOTALLY do not mean to do!! Promise! :D

Off to watch "Just One Kiss"! Can't wait! Heehee, I'll report back after I see it! :lol:

ETA: Great eppy! Gah, I just LOVE DuCaine! They are So hot together...love the "nice suit" scene, Call is too cute! And freakin' gorgeous! I totally knew who did it right away...fairly obvious! :p But yeah good stuff...lovin' the DuCaine marathon...yeah baby! ;)

6. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

I put my a link to my FF and was told M rating is not allowed to be linked. Then I was told to link it to my hompage at FF.net. :eek:

How do I do that? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks for the help! :lol:

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Me too! That was so adorable! I was grinning throughout the whole scene. :) Hmmm. I might watch his again later in the day!

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hcrazy I have absolutely no idea! :eek: Sorry! I wish I could help, but I really don't know!

Delia lol, yeah that's a great ep, and a great scene! I got to watch 3 eppys today, it was a good day! :lol: I'm up to "Broken" that's the next one in line for me to see...and if I remember right, that's the eppy where he catches her sleeping! Yay! That is such a cute scene...awww DuCaine makes me smile! :D

Okay y'all off to sleep for me...oh and before I forget, I'm off to a wedding show this weekend so I'll be gone for a couple days, be back Sunday evening! So keep the DuCaine love flowing while I'm gone and I'll see ya when I get back! :D

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Hcrazy I think it means for you to write like fanfiction.net/~Yourid And then we could find that fic on our own, I believe. Or write what the fic is in like {~}beside it So that we know what we're looking for.. Yeah?

I honestly can't wait for this upcoming up. Hopefully we'll get scenes outta it.

10. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hey all! :D How's it all going? Good to see some discussion. I was staying with my grandmother last night, and she doesn't have a computor. Gets kinda lonely sometimes by herself. :(

"Just One Kiss" was a real classic. Even that early on, one could see the chemistry they had, even in smaller scenes. Laying the groundwork for the lovin' that was to come. Or at least, that's what it seemed like. Who knew it would lead to S4... *cold shiver* Don't think about it...

I saw "Kill Zone" yesterday... what can I say except "Woah!!" :) I had forgotten just how intense the final scene was. Horatio was screaming Calleigh's name, and when he said, "You'll be my eyes and ears", my stomach actually dropped. Just imagining Calleigh's position... the responsibility she had to take on. Horatio was practically putting his life in Calleigh's hands... he was in the line of fire, he was in Christopher Harwood's kill zone. Obviously, Horatio trusted Calleigh with his life. He knew in his heart that she could handle this task, she could bring this psychopath down. They worked so closely together on this whole case, they found out a lot about each other. That Horatio thinks Calleigh looks good in black, and men holding 3 foot rifles give Calleigh hot flashes. Amazing stuff. :D My heart was actually pounding... no joking. Bring back those moments!!

"A Horrible Mind" was really good too. Cal's hair was so cute put up in two little twists!! Also, this dialogue struck me. From Crimelab.nl :

[INT. CSI - INTERVIEW ROOM - DAY]

(Horatio, Calleigh and Det. Bernstein question the Columbian Interrogator.)

HORATIO: Tell me about your relationship with Metzger.

CALLEIGH: Señor barbosa, cuando fue la primera vez que usted contacto al profesor? Que tipo de relacion tenia con el profesor?

COLUMBIAN INTERROGATOR: Usted es una muy buena estudiante, señorita.

HORATIO: She is not a student. She's a police officer, so I suggest you answer her questions before you have to answer mine.

Jumping in to save her! :) And do I detect a hint of jealousy, Horatio?? ;) :lol:

Still writing away for my H/C scenes. Amazing how ideas just come to you in a dry spell... music helps me do that. Lots of DuCaine love to come!!

Byee!

11. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey guys, :cool:

Thanks i just put it in under my profile for now. :lol:

Anyway Emerald eyes, I just love your scenes. :D I can see it so clearly and I love how H fell a sleep to, just like Cal did once. :devil:

I am just sitting here watching Clavo Cruz, walk onto a bus, while a certain beautiful red haired Lieutenant leans forward and puts his hand to his ear, smiling satisfied. :D

Oh God, I Love Him!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hey Emerald do a scene with him and Cal, when Clavo spits on him... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Sighing in contentment! ;)

Love it all, thanks for making me smile!

12. Palm

Palm Coroner

Yeah. Can anyone say Best Horatio-being-kinda-cruel moment ever? God I love it when his hilariously cruel sense of humor comes out. It reminds me of how amusing he finds things that shouldn't be funny but are because it's ironic. Like everytime he talks to a witness and they lie and he kinda smiles because he wants to backhand them or something. Ahhhh.

And then there's Calleigh. I know there's more than one time that she's laughed at something that's made people go ".....". The leeches. When she proudly stated she used to pour beer on them to make them go crazy and Alexx was kinda quiet and having that "...Ohhhkay" look on her face. Cracks me up everytime.
    Their so made for each other xDD

13. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Mwahaah! Happy Birthday dearest Paaaalllmmmm!!!! And also to David Caruso. Hmm.....

Ahh....cruel but funny. I get that alot. My most favourite moment for H, was the part where there was an interrogation going on and he asked the lawyer, "Will you be recording every word I say?" and the lawyer said Yes. Then Horatio smile and said, "Excellent."

o_O Yeah...I don't really get what was so...smiley about that situation but he smiled and he seemed to be enjoying that. LOL!

Calleigh....nyehe...what is it about her that is NOT cruel. She's built to every man's desire man!! That's cruel enough cos I can't get to know her. LOL!

14. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

A very Happy Birthday Palm!!! Have a good one!! :D

Hi Casper!! Nice to see you back!! :D

You're both absolutely right. Horatio can be kind of sadistic in his own way, which is secretly a good thing. Well, to me anyway, 'cos the man is practically a saint, and he has to have an evil side too. :devil: In "Blood Brothers", he really rubbed it in that Clavo's brother contributed to his arrest!! And then Calleigh's the angel, being so sweet towards that girl's uncle in "Death Imminent". Also, she just swabbed Horatio's jacket when Clavo's spat on him. Nailing him right there, teamwork again!!

Okay... Horatio can be a devil... Calleigh can be an angel... 2 opposites... opposites attract.. that's good!! :)

I loved that interrogation, Casp!! I think it was in "Wet Foot, Dry Foot". He had this little smile on his face when he said, "Excellent." He was secretly getting a kick out of it!! Evil!! :devil:

Ahh, the good days of DuCaine. I'm up to "Camp Fear", and swooning everywhere!! :) Hello leeches!! :D I was glued to the screen when Cal picked up those extra passengers!! And the saline solution then... she was so giggling and shy!! :) Horatio can reduce any woman to a blushing wreck, especially his Bullet Girl!! :) :lol:

I'll be posting an update for my H/C scenes by the end of today hopefully. Back to school tomorrow, lotsa homework!! :mad: I probably won't be able to drop in during the week, but I'll definitely be back on the weekends!! I'll miss posting, and be looking forward to Monday nights hoping and praying for a DuCaine scene!! Hopefully, the future will be brighter. :)

Bye for now!
    :)

15. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Hi I'm new to this ship. I was watching some CSI miami last night and noticed how sweet horatio was with Calleigh. Does anyone here know any H/C episodes or moments? :D or caps :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.