H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palm

Palm Coroner

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Um, does anyone care that I've been spilling my spleen into a silver bowl? Yeah. 9th Fic I've restarted and I have a mighty big sleep hang over. Y'know. Where you've slept too much and then you wake up and everything's all hazy. Bah.

Mah, I've been skimming through the episodes in season 3 looking for a glimmer of hope. So far, in the episode with the Tidal Wave, I've written "OMGWTFBBQ THEY STOOD TOGETHER D:"
    =\

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww Palmy I care! :D *Mo pets Palm and giggles!* :lol: Yeah I hate that feeling by the way, I mean I like sleep as much as the next person, but too much and it's almost worse than too little! :p I say you just post what you've written and let us enjoy it hon! ;)

3. CSIWisconsin48

CSIWisconsin48 Hit and Run

spilling your spleen into a silver bowl? now thats somthing i've never heard of :p its always good what Cal n H stand next to eash other :p its better then them..not standing next to each other at all :p hehe. plus i just got here, i don't know enough of you guys yet :p annnnyhoooo i would LOVE to read the ficcie XD *sighs* i hate reality...*poofs away into lala land*

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Kelsey yup it's ALWAYS better when H/Cal are next to eachother! But then they're next to eachother in spirit all the time! :D **Mo giggles and then even she chokes just a bit on all that fluff! :lol: **

Yeah hon, just post the ficcie, you know we'll LOVE it, we always do! Always! :D It's DuCaine smut, what's not to love! :devil: ;)

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ Yeah, but it's not complete. That's like writing an episode of CSI:Miami and leaving the murder half-solved. or 1/3. People would freak.

Besides, I sent you the details.
    You'll help.
    As for the DuCaine Loving. Someone was telling me that they thought of them as just friends and I started laughing so hard, I choked. I mean, I have such a dirty mind about them that I can't really see them as just friends.
    Can you guys?

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

OMG NO! Like a 100 times NO! I means they're friends yeah...but JUST friends? Hell NO! They are way too hot and staring and wanting each other all the time! It's SO obvious to me, that I can't even think of them as anything else but clearly involved! :devil: Clearly! :lol: ;)

Wait you sent the details to who, Palm hon?

7. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ To You. Of course.:p
    Expect a weird Private Message sometimes in the next 24 hrs. You know all the stuff I do would make the PG Meter stab me with it's metal, icy anger.

XD Glad someone agrees. I mean, I guess I can sorta SEE why people think of them as just friends. But that's if they watched Season 3+. In the earlier ones, like the one with the Harpoon, c'mon. It was eyesex all ther way.

8. CSIWisconsin48

speaking of "just friends" if one of my guy friends said "i beg to differ" when i say nope, don't look good in black, i'd be like DUDE! you did not just say that..i mean thats some hardcore flirting with the leeches too. i use to watch CSI: LV ((vegas baby :p)) and i'm not trying to bring any other ships in here, but we know they have a chance *cough*just look at the new Vegas couple*cough* seriously, i have a cough :p

Palm, you're making me ansty with this ficcie, no pressure tho :p just...waiting...patiently...to...see...it...seriouly tho, no pressure. btw i LOVE ur banner in ur siggie Palm XD

9. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ Thanks. And y'all are crushin' me with tha pressure!
    :p

Yeah! I mean, If someone came up to me and I was complaining about my clothes and they say "I beg To Differ" in a suave and shady voice, I'd immediately jump back and pull a JFK accent going "Whoa. WHOA! WhoA. Whooooa."
    I'm still dorking about about his suave laugh when she was like "Sugar" for her coffee. Damn I need that little sound clip!

10. CSIWisconsin48

haha, has he EVER laughed like that with someone else, maybe a lil chuckle but that was a big laugh :p i don't think i've ever heard him laugh before, i didn't even think that it was him laughing when i first heard. like i said, all i've ever heard from him was a chuckle...well enough about my hearing issuues :p

i'm not trying to push you Palm..really :p ;) you finish it when your ready XD hehe for now on i will shut up about the whole thing...but until it comes out, then i will compliment it XD hehe aren't i just GREAT? :p

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, loved the PM Palm! You rock! ;) I got your back! :D

And yeah them as "just friends" only if people have only seen the eps where they aren't anywhere near eachother...cuz the second the get in the same room together, let alone close to each other or looking at eachother, or looking into eachother's eyes...yeah sorry, anything platonic goes out the window at that point! These two are clearly-madly-totally-hot-for-eachother-in-freaking-love people! :lol:

And yeah I love that whole coffee, "Sugar" scene...that was so cute! And I love that he watched her sleep...awww!

I also love, noticed this in the first few eps of Seas. 1 already...how whenever he needs Calleigh, he just says "Calleigh please" or "I need Calleigh" and wherever she is, she hears him and comes...it's like this connection they have that's amazing! I love it! :D

12. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Woah!! Look at all the chat!! Kelsey, you're having a great time!!

Oh, Palm, of course we care! I know the feeling! I've been up til 1AM the last 2 nites writing DuCaine!! Right now, everything's all blurry, but I had to post here. I'm like, "Wha...? What time is it? Oh, crap! Another all-nighter!!" The joys of writing for two hot people. ;) Ideas just hit you, and I have to write them down or I'll forget them... even if I get a hand cramp after an hour of writing!! :rolleyes:

You guys are so right!! "Friends"!!?? Don't make me laugh!! Aha, ha, ha!! :lol: It's all in the eyes, all in the eye contact! I just saw "Wet Foot, Dry Foot", and "Just One Kiss", and they were great together! Memories... all the good ones! :D

The all-black comment... he was so flirting!! :) And she took enough notice of that comment, didn't she? ;) Some people would argue, "He didn't actually saw she looked good in all black...", but "aha!!" I will say to those sceptics, she said, "I don't look good in all-black," to which he responded, "I beg to differ", in a sexy voice, and giving her the once over if you watch it in slow-motion... at least I think he did! :rolleyes: And that coffee and sugar scene was the first time EVER that I heard him laugh! Not just a "ha ha..." it was a genuine laugh!! Love it!! :D

And Mo, that is so true. In the "Golden Parachute", I'll bet she as just waiting for him to call her, and she was there!! A strong bond there!!

Here's a wallpaper made by CSIVegasMiamiNY. I love it!! Go and make a request sometime! It's so worth it!

DuCaine-1024x748

Casper ought to love it, 'cos it has their eyes, which I posted a little while ago, and lyrics to a song to the song "For the First Time" he posted a while back!! Great stuff! I'm always thinking of others, I know!! :)

I'll be posting another CSI: DuCaine update soon. My computor's a bit tied up at the mo'!! Won't be long!! :)

Here's the update!! Hurry, go read it!! :D:lol:
    CSI: DuCaine!!!

13. Palm

Palm Coroner

Oh God! How could I forget the call?! In like, the first damn episode where it's the CSI crossover, SHE'S RIGHT THERE. Always. Gah! How could I forget.
    Another great Example from Camp Fear.
    Horatio: Calleigh, please.
    Calleigh: =D *pops up*

And Em's. Oi. Try sitting up for 5 hours straight just writing and writing and writing. Trust me. There's a couple of Stages you go through in the Writing Process of DuCaine. Or At least I do. Gah. X_x.

Stage One: Mad Writing.
    + Where you can't stop writing. The idea in your head is just there and you keep going, expanding. Massing it! You feel like you can go on forever! The only inspiration you need is DuCaine!
    Stage 2: Hand Cramps
    + An hour in, your still writing! But... oh no! Your hands start to hurt. But you can't stop! Need to finish paragraph... A Quick cracking of the fingers and it's back on the block!
    Stage 3: Slump.
    + Well, it has to come sometimes. Usually during hour 3 your thinking "Would H do that?" or "How would Calleigh word that so it's like her? How many R's in Drawl?" It usually passes when you firgure out in your head what direction your going, but the Slump makes you bitter at it's slumpiness.
    Stage 4: Hunger
    + This one is the one that usually kills me. You start getting hungry at about Hour 4. Oh! But you have a great idea for the finish! And you can't stop writing now, or else, gah! It'll feel out of place. Usually downing a few glasses of water and some mad concetration puts it out of your mind every 20 minutes, but it's still tempting... But DuCaine must live on!
    Stage 5: Exhaustion
    + YOU FINISH! You check it over, it seems hot enough to make Moriel go "GAHJWJFH!" and you fall back in your chair and your hands die a little. Way to go! 5 hours of non-stop typing! Whoo! Then It's time for a sandwich and some mad sleeping. Oi!

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Giggle!**
    Wow Palm...I didn't realize you went through all that! :D I'm so much more grateful for all the ficcies you write now! ;) You too Emer! All the sacrifices you put up with just to give us DuCaine hotness...that oughta be worth something! :D ;)
    Lol, hon yours ALWAYS make me do that! :lol: :devil: Can't help it! ;)

15. CSIWisconsin48

of COURSE i'm having a good time here, how could you possibly not! :p :D

awww, you guys are bending backwards writing those fics for us? maybe you should make us pay-oh never mind, forget i said that:D hehe you wouldn't make us pay...would you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.