H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by zippy, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I like how she goes to him, its really sweet and cute.

She really does look drool worthy in that, I don't remember the episode, what happened in it?

Ooooh. I like that. That would be perfect for a thread name, especially since we have been deprived.

2. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Well here is the summary to "48 Hours to Life" at CSI Files:

"After a young man confesses to murder and could fall victim to the county jail system, Horatio and the team must uncover the truth. Despite Tripp securing a written confession from Tobey Hollins who admits to committing murder, the evidence tells Horatio that Tobey is innocent. As Horatio races to prove his innocence, Tobey waits for his arraignment in prison and ends up killing another inmate in alleged self-defense. Now, the pressure is on for the CSIs to find out the true culprit in both cases before the system swallows up Tobey for the rest of his life."

There weren't much DuCaine in it. There was only the phone call and by the time Cal came to the cell to process the place where the inmate was killed, H was already elsewhere so Cal was left with Tripp who still insisted that Tobey is indeed guilty.

Yeah, it's a suitable name ain't it? Well if there aren't anymore good suggestions, we could use this one for the next thread.

3. CathStokes

They had phone smex though. ;)

Ahh still sounds like an interesting episode even though we didn't get much scenes.

*nods* It really is. Go you for finding it! You get ... da da da *a box of cookies*

4. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello DuCainers!!! I'm EmeraldEyes06, and I've been reading the thread for the last few weeks. I'm very excited to be discussing CSI: Miami's hottest couple, Horatio and Calleigh with you all, and I'm looking forward to my time here.
    Horatio and Calleigh's realtionship has truely inspired me, and I am always in awe of their amazing chemistry(if you pardon the pun!!)DuCaine 4ever!!! :D

5. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Welcome to the DuCaine thread EmeraldEyes06 :D. Whoa, it's nice to have another DuCaine fan. Make yourself at home and here, for your viewing pleasure...

[​IMG]

:D

I am really surprised that you've decided to join us at such a time because we are currently being deprived of the DuCaine love. But somehow, you coming here had somehow brought me what little hope I can get :D.

6. EmeraldEyes06

Thank you very much, CSIsManiac !! That hug gave me chills the first time I saw it.
    Just to discuss, apart from Speed's death(sob sob!!), that hug stood out so much for me in 'Lost Son', and I felt my heart tug when H said, "You hang in there." sigh... I love 'em, I love 'em I love 'em!!! Easily my top DuCaine moment... or one of them...!!! :D
    You know, I have noticed that you all have been very VERY deprived of our favourite couple, SOOO... to cheer you up, I'll post some caps from the great Season 1. If I can!! Bear with me... I'm still getting used to the system!!! :rolleyes:
    I'll try that in my next post, k?

7. Palm

Palm Coroner

*squinting at Casps' Icon* That looks familiar... but I can't remember where I've seen it before... Maybe on LJ...

Anyhoooooo's, Car Crashes, Brief Hugs, Phone Sex. Man, has Miami gone down from the interaction. You know, they've known each other for years, why is it so hard for them to talk to each other? D: I mean, if I knew someone for.. what, 10 years? However long they've known each other, I wouldn't just suddenly have them drop out of my world. Really, they should get back on track with each other...
    *Slams fist on desk* REVOLT!

8. EmeraldEyes06

I agree, Palm. Hopefully Season 5 will satisfy our long needed appetite for Calleigh/Horatio interaction. Right now, I believe, we're in uncharted territory, a kind of limbo. We don't know if we'll get what we want, or be gutted again. I am aiming to remain positive, with Season 1 memories to guide me.
    Especially 'Broken.' I'll never forget, "Hello Handsome, I see your hand", and Horatio asking about her coffee!! I have a wall paper called "Sleeping Beauty," but I forget who made it. Beautiful image of H watching Cal sleep!! AAAWWW!! I can't post caps at the moment, but I will keep trying...
    And also... Palm, I promise, if Season 5 doesn't deliver, I will assist in the DuCaine revolt, and BRING BACK THE LOVE!!! :D
    You know, at times I feel desperate, but this thread is my salvation. Forget about me giving hope, you guys give me the strength!! THANK YOU!!!

Cal: I don't see you...

I don't see you...

Hello Handsome... I see your hand...

Here's a scene I wish happened:
    Cal: If this doesn't get his attention, nothing will!!!

H: Ummm... (thinking); Wah-hoo, mah baby, hubba hubba, aooga!!!! WOLF WHISTLE!!!

Crazy, but that image of Cal struck me...

Screencaps courtesy of Miami Style

9. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^^ Yes, we are currently being tortured cruelly by Ann. :( I'm glad you noticed. We need more people for the Strike Against Ann and her Maniac Men! :D

^ Lol, it is one of your work Palm. I found it in the previous thread and thought it was about time for a change. :D I hope you don't mind.

Oh the wallpaper was done by Leela. Another avid DuCainer but she seldom pops in here.

:lol: :lol:! Those screencaps were awesome EmeraldEyes! :D Uhm, do you have an abbreviation for that name? Heh, it's quite a type-ful I must say! Oh and you can call me Casper :). But somehow, your name really reminds me of Calleigh's eyes :). That part where Calleigh let her hair down was just....like a dream actually. I mean, have you seen hair unroll like that from this tight bun!? :eek: H would really be smitten by that move of hers. Nyehehe.. :devil:.

I found another song that reminded me of DuCaine again. Lol! This one is by far the most beautiful song for DuCaine I believe. It's not new. Quite old but...very meaningful.

Nickelback
    "Far Away"

This time, This place
    Misused, Mistakes
    Too long, Too late
    Who was I to make you wait
    Just one chance
    Just one breath
    Just in case there's just one left
    'Cause you know,
    you know, you know.....

[CHORUS]
    That I love you
    I have loved you all along
    And I miss you
    Been far away for far too long
    I keep dreaming you'll be with me
    and you'll never go
    Stop breathing if
    I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
    Last chance for one last dance
    'Cause with you, I'd withstand
    All of hell to hold your hand
    I'd give it all
    I'd give for us
    Give anything but I won't give up
    'Cause you know,
    you know, you know

[CHORUS]

So far away
    So far away
    But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
    I wanted you to stay
    'Cause I needed
    I need to hear you say
    That I love you
    I have loved you all along
    And I forgive you
    For being away for far too long
    So keep breathing
    'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
    Believe it
    Hold on to me and, never let me go
    Keep breathing
    'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore
    Believe it
    Keep breathing
    Keep breathing

What yer think? It'll make a great vid I'd say. Hmm...and last but definitely not the least, I've got some Look of Love caps found from the previous thread.

Mesmerized by him...
    And the feeling is mutual..
    And he checks her out..

:lol: I just had to. Lol!

(Apologies for the really long post!!)

10. EmeraldEyes06

You can just call me Emerald, guys!! :D Or EE06 if you don't feel like typing. Either one I will respond to!! Hey Casper !! I love that Nickleback song, describes them so much. When I first became a DuCaine fan, I listened to the S Club 7 song, "Natural", and it is the perfect Horatio and Calleigh song. I remember someone posting it. Was it you, Casper ?? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was amazed when the lyrics were posted, but I guess DuCainer minds think alike, right?? :D
    I love those caps, ahh memories. "The eyes are the windows to the soul" they say, no more so than Horatio and Calleigh, judging by those caps. ;)
    Leela's wallpapers are so cool, very beautiful, and I also love the one with Calleigh asleep, Horatio in the background and the caption, "In my dreams I belong to you." (sigh), one of my definite faves. Will post some more pics 2moro when I can, I'm back at school and homework comes first!!! I'm glad you liked the caps, I could spend hours just staring at them!!! Bye for now!! :D

11. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Alrighty then. Emerald it is.

Ohh..that song lyric was posted by none other than Zippy.... *has no idea how I know this stuff* but nvm. I go to the previous thread often so I'm guessing that it has to be Zippy because Liz only post Westlife songs. :rolleyes: Ohh...forget it. Lol!

Ouh...I like what you've posted:

"The eyes are the windows to the soul"
    "In my dreams I belong to you"

Those speak great volumes. Noticed that in the earlier seasons, the way they look at each other always seem to light up the screen. Well, at least it does for me :lol:. I get so friggin' mesmerized. Nyehehe....

The second one of course, to me it seems literally. It seems like only in OUR dreams will DuCaine ever happen. With what Ann is doing now with the show anyway. Butchering it in any shapes and sizes. Makes me wonder if pigs will fly in Miami some day. :p

12. CathStokes

*raises eyebrow at Casp* What are you up to?

Those are nice lines, really.

*huggles* We'll get our DuCaine this season... I have the writers locked up. ;)

13. EmeraldEyes06

We will need to pull out all the stops to ensure our DuCaine this season around, definitely. Locking the writers up is a really great plan!!
    Some lyrics for you... from the "Kill Bill: Vol. 2" soundtrack. Get this song, it's brilliant. If anyone has seen the end of that movie, it's the song played at the end credits where Uma Thurman is driving on her way to "Kill Bill"!! I think this song has a DuCaine feel to it, in the melody, the lyrics and the pure emotion. Enjoy!!

Goodnight Moon - Shivaree

There's a nail in the door
    And there's glass on the lawn
    Tacks on the floor
    And the TV is on
    And I always sleep with my guns
    When you're gone*
    There's a blade by the bed
    And a phone in my hand
    A dog on the floor
    And some cash on the nightstand
    When I'm all alone the dreaming stops
    And I just can't stand

What should I do
    I'm just a little baby
    What if the lights go out
    And maybe and then the wind just starts to moan
    Outside the door he followed me home
    Now goodnight moon
    I want the sun
    If it's not here soon
    I might be done
    No it won't be too soon 'til I say
    Goodnight moon

There's a shark in the pool
    And a witch in the tree
    A crazy old neighbor and
    He's been watching me
    And there's footsteps loud and strong
    Coming down the hall
    Something's under the bed
    Now it's out in the hedge
    There's a big black crow sitting
    On my window ledge
    And I hear something scratching through the wall

Oh what should I do
    I'm just a little baby
    What if the lights go out
    And maybe I just hate to be all alone
    Now goodnight moon
    I want the sun
    If it's not here soon
    I might be done
    Goodnight moon

Well, you're up so high
    How can you save me
    When the dark comes here
    Tonight to take me up
    The mouth from woke
    And into bed where it kisses my face
    And eats my hand

What should I do
    I'm just a little baby
    What if the lights go out and maybe
    And then the wind just starts to moan
    Now goodnight moon
    I want the sun
    If it's not here soon
    I might be done
    Goodnight moon
    Goodnight moon

*These two lines really remind me of Calleigh.

Also some images...

H: I haven't forgotten that hairflip stunt... Cal: Oh, have I been bad?? I'm sowwy...

H: Oh alright... you look so cute I can't stay mad at you.

I knew you'd see things my way, Handsome.

Caps courtesy of Miami Style

14. RIPTimSpeedle

RIPTimSpeedle Witness

Can anyone tell me where i can find some Horatio/Calleigh thriller/ansgt stories? Thanks.

15. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

*Is popping in for one brief moment. Is at school.*

@ RIPTimeSpeedle: Here is the link to the DuCaine stores at Fanfiction.net ..Click!

Hope it works :).

@ Emerald: Yeah...that song is nice :D.
    @ iheartnickcath: *blinks* What? Not up to anythin. :devil: Actually, I've been up to something eversince I lay eyes on DuCaine. I've been conjuring up a naughty plan to get them together. And all it needs is smut. I think Palm about fits that description :lol:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.