H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
*creepyfreakysmile* Every song of Cascada reminds me of them. It's getting to the point where when I'm dancing around, I have to wear sunglasses to heighten the H expierence. And if they had "The H Expierence" in IMAX, I bet you would see a lot more people in jailcells.

*thinks about a patent* I should create that expierence....

I love that song. :p

Palm, lets change their scripts while their not looking and force them to eat paste. lol.

Addictions to paste! If we change the Scipts in the Operation called "OPERATION DUCAINE SAVIORS" or something, make sure we include the following items:

- Baseball Bats
- H Shades (Their X-Ray Vision!)
- Pictures of H and/or Cal (Incase of a run-in and demands for autographs)
- Paste
- White Out
- Couple of bags of Chips (For nourishment)
- A pen

Oh, what about Bad Boy by Cascada? That's a good one for H, he's a bad boy, but only when Calleigh is around :devil:

haha, I'm with ya Palm

yeah maybe but :

be my bad boy be my man be my weekend lover but don't be my friend ...

they are friends aren't they .. sooo ... i don't know ...

but it's definitely Reason from cascada ...

there's something in your eyes i know i can't resist ...

i mean who could really resist horatios eyes ????

Ah, yes, Reason. I was just listening to that and thinking of them! But what's really making me think of them is Endless Summer by Cascada.

Also, Bad Boy by E-Rotic. But that's like... a different category...

or even Every Time We Touch by Cascada. I think it's safe to say that the DuCainers would like Cascada to preform at the Caine wedding lol

I'd demand it. .... as I stand by with Supersoakers in hand protecting the area from those stupid writer. That's right! I'm the security in that town! ... Not all of Miami, but for their wedding from being ruined by people.

Yeah, there will be posters on the outside of the church with Donahue's face on them with a red circle and a line going through it. "Do not let this woman in! She's ruining everything!"

I'll be there on the doorstep, all dressed up in black, with my own SOJ and a shining gun in my hand, ready to shoot whoever tries to approach without an invitation: if The Ruiner tries to enter the curch, she'll be dead.

haha, "The Ruiner" Alright, it's official, Donahue's nickname is now TR lol TR beware, you're not welcome here lol

:lol: okay i'll be with calleigh to calm her down because she's so nervous and help eric finding the ring ... (he lost it)

*shakes head* Oh Eric. When will you learn.
Who'll be protecting H? I mean, I'm on the roof with a chicken so... I'm preoccupied...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back