H/Cal #2: "Hot flashes. But that's just them" - DuCaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Puts on Bandana* Well, you know what that means. Revolution. Take up the rifles and the supersoakers and teach those Writers a lesson about Labour Of Love.

I'll show them why they should never mess with a Angry DuCaine fan who's about to miss a week of her favourite show because her Dad wants her to clean. Oh, it is ON like Donkey Kong!

^^ yay palm, im right behind you, you go with the rifle, ill stick to the supersoaker, we can go raid donahoue's(whatever, i cant spell her name) house, take her hostage and not let her go until we get lots of H/cal written into next season's episodes!

it was kinda obvious to me that she would be back for a bit at least because they are going to Brazil for crying out loud, how corny is that? but anyways i figured that they wouldnt just drop it completely, but i feel better about it because she is still married, and i dont think she will just up and leave ray for H for obvious reasons, but also because of ray jr. and i dont think we have too much to worry about ray dying because that would be incredibly stupid to have him be dead, oh no wait he is alive again, hold the phone, lets kill him again! i mean really, i think that would be just too much, so i still have faith, hopefully my rambling helped some of you guys too :D

Maybe H will take Cal to Brazil. Show her why people migrate there. And it ain't just for the weather...

Delko and Ryan can sleep in the hall.

Totally agree with Griss.

I mean, he died once, then he lived again, then pretended to die, and in the end he was alive again. I don't think the writers are stupid enogh to kill him off after all he went through... Wait, we're speaking about Donahue, that is possible! Kidding apart, that's what I think: Aerosol is dead *happy dance* and H's heart is broken and aching and all, Yelina is back (probably) and she's with her husband (whom she will never ever leave) and their son and they're the *cough*cutest*cough* family ever, so the upmentioned redhead wil mourn over his dead wife *happy dance* and his unattainable sister-in-law, he will understand both those women just caused him unmeasurable pain and nothing else, so he will realize there is one only woman who's always been by his side, conforting and supporting him, in joy and sorrow, in richness or poverty, in sickness and in health...

I can picture the scene... H is sitting somewhere on a bench, his elbows on his knees, his beloved SOJ (the only requited and lasting love of his life) on his nose, watching the sunset, full of melancholy and lonelyness. Then, while the camera's focused on his feet (lol, wait, it's necessary to create the suspance) another pair of feet (yeah, familar woman feet :D) approach and that mysterious someone sits next to him.
"You need a friend?" Calleigh (oooh, it was Calleigh?! I didn't expect it!) asks.
"No" he replies "I need more than a friend. I need someone who can make me whole."
Calleigh smiles. He looks up straight into her eyes (or better, into the depth of those amazing, shining emeralds :lol:).
"I need you, Calleigh."

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Ok, right, that was exactly the soapy stuff I'd like them to avoid (please, please Annie, we want a sugar free S5!), but as long as it's a dream... :devil:

haha that would be aww-worthy.

Griss, I'm borrowing your faith for awhile :D

Palm, Looks like we're breaking out the bats again.

iheartnickcath said:
haha that would be aww-worthy.

Griss, I'm borrowing your faith for awhile :D

Palm, Looks like we're breaking out the bats again.

go ahead, i dont mind, my faith in TPTB may be rather misguided, but it has never let me down, so far, almost everything i have wanted for my shows has happened, or can still happen, so it must be lucky or something...so you can only borrow, no taking, and that goes for all of you... :lol:

if youre getting the bats, grab me one too, i like green... :lol: palm... ;)

ok i have offically decided that we should be the ones writting the scripts for miami, i mean for crying out loud, we got the people!

CDC, i love you, you know in that "i-really-wish-you-were-writting-the-scripts-way" your little scene there made me want to melt, it was offically perfect, and if it would happen like that, i would really die, ok maybe just a coma from the shock, but i would of course wake up again so i can watch it a million times in a row... :D

ok so the only things we need are

1. H and cal
2. a beach
3. a good sunset
4. brownies(for celebration :D)

ok ill bring H and cal, dont worry, ill pick them up, what are you guys going to bring...? :p

The bats shall rise again! Nothing like a good shin-bashing to make them change their tune. Quick! Get the scripts while were at it! =0

do it!!!!!!!!!!

ok so that is like the coolest picture ever, i love it, i am so making an icon out of it

when you look that cute together, you just deserve to be together, i mean come on, who else looks that hot together? no one!

*faints* and *faints again*

maaaannn.......that's the BEST DuCaine pic I've seen for some time now! Perfect pic! Perfect chemistry! TPTB are so blind.

I have nothing against Yelina appearing again in CSI:M. She's much better than Aerosol in every way. What I'm afraid is that she might divorce Ray and she'd be single again! That leaves all possibilities to H damn...but then again, TPTB might want H to be alone for the rest of his CSI:M life so they might have Y still married but missing H, and Y forever unattainable. Then hopefully in S6 or end of S5, we'll see a development of H/Cal!!!

I've been away for a few days, real life's been full of madness. :mad: So I'm gonna head straight to the fanfic thread to read CDC's fic and I'm so friggin' excited that Bob and Bullet are making an appearance! And oh, I like Matthew Caine! :D

Maybe the writers are on crack
Maybe all they need is a good whack
With a baseball bat.

This poem has been copyrighted by the Monsanto Corporation.

So, yeah. My computer won't load the pic. So I'm going to explain my disappointment with tears.

lol I want to see it when you're done CSI_Grissom
Aweh, Palm, I'm so sorry.... H and Cal love you anyways!

Random Lyrics that remind me of DuCaine! =0

Neverending Dream By Cascada.

I'm waiting for the night drifting away
On the waves of my dreams to another day
I'm standing on a hill and beyond the clouds
The winds blowing still and catching my doubts
I'm hunting on the night the slave to my dream an illustrated seen decends in the sleep
We're playing for the fights emotional games
I'm turning off my eyes and hiding my shame

(Chorus)x 2
A neverending dream a dream of you I believe I received a sign of you
tonight I want to hide my feelings too
as you do and I want to be with you

I'm waiting for the night drifting away on the waves of my dreams to another day
I'm standing on a hill and beyond the clouds the wind's blowing still and catching my doubts

I'm watching all the flowers dyeing away
inheated breath of life at the dawning day I'm waking up in spring and kissing your face the sweet imoving thing I feel your imbrace

A neverending dream.......

(Chorus) x 2
A Neverending dream a dream of you
I beleive I received a sign of you tonight I want to hide my feelings too as you do and I want to be with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back